4.10 star(s) 152 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
anyone know how i can make her feel no pain using the save editor?
most of the girls that spawn act like im punching them with a friggin chair when i brush their shoulder with 1 finger.

Also, whoever made the save editor. "Save personality" and "save appearance" don't copy Fitness levels. Please fix.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2017
so the second vertical bar (the pink one) is at full, but it won't flash, not sure why? any ideas?

edit: nvm found out how to do it , i was just not rubbing the right area. However now, the green bar won't even move after the girl orgasms. Any idea as to how to solve this

Last edited:

FESGX

Jun 15, 2020
i still investigate this game for how to play xD but i love this concept so much, hope so in the future will had much more content and more interact to play wit

P.S.i want to know how to make a girl do bj?

Last edited:
Reactions: iron4doves

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
i still investigate this game for how to play xD but i love this concept so much, hope so in the future will had much more content and more interact to play wit

P.S.i want to know how to make a girl do bj?

For BJ
get them sitting of leaning then press "P" to release PP then hover close to the face

Reactions: FESGX

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Yep some dont like penis poking. These girls are complicated never two are the same.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
so the second vertical bar (the pink one) is at full, but it won't flash, not sure why? any ideas?

edit: nvm found out how to do it , i was just not rubbing the right area. However now, the green bar won't even move after the girl orgasms. Any idea as to how to solve this
It is not filled. Sometimes it looks filled but it needs just a bit more. Nothing in this game is logical. There are plenty of girls that are so randy they cum constantly and there are others that are cold fish. Enjoy the randy ones and get rid of the cold fish as fast as possible. Dont waste time.

Reactions: srg91

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Q for pros and people who know the system (iron4doves ):

If I want to make a super-pool of DNA, then I should turn on the cheat that keeps me at the same level, right?

If I do turn on the set-level cheat, then I can expect the girls to approach copy-paste levels of attributes in a few weeks, right?

I am asking these questions because of my following use case:
- I am using the set-level cheat (level 1).
- I am using the SMA editor to inject favorable DNA
- I am observing that the week will sometimes have no girls like thursday or friday. EG. On monday, I use the save editor to change the remaining 9 girls. Then, I will interview them M-W. But Th-F, I have no interviews available. I'm not sure if any of these things are related or if I'm just using the systems available in an un-supported way.

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
Just a suggestions for testing since it's so new, it would be nice to have a cheat setting where the girl will accept anything or instantly increase the love etc.

That way you don't have to mess around figuring out who will do what because even with cheats this game is near impossible but I love the concept.

Just my two cents, can't wait to see where it goes.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Q for pros and people who know the system (iron4doves ):

If I want to make a super-pool of DNA, then I should turn on the cheat that keeps me at the same level, right?

If I do turn on the set-level cheat, then I can expect the girls to approach copy-paste levels of attributes in a few weeks, right?

I am asking these questions because of my following use case:
- I am using the set-level cheat (level 1).
- I am using the SMA editor to inject favorable DNA
- I am observing that the week will sometimes have no girls like thursday or friday. EG. On monday, I use the save editor to change the remaining 9 girls. Then, I will interview them M-W. But Th-F, I have no interviews available. I'm not sure if any of these things are related or if I'm just using the systems available in an un-supported way.

I actually have not played around with the level cheat either! But I believe the game works by resetting a "reference DNA" every week, based on all prior weeks. My assumption is that the level cheat keeps this "reference DNA" from changing (so if you're getting girls you like consistently, enabling leaves it that way). This is 100% a guess though.

I think you are becoming one of the pros now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dusty stu
May 28, 2019
Takes ages to get the hang of this game but once you do it's fully worth it. You have to play with cheats on though otherwise you'll give up way too early. Just hope in future updates when having sex the "parts" lock into each other better.
What cheat settings are the best to have when you're just starting?

4.10 star(s) 152 Votes