4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Riitiir

Dec 26, 2017
I don't know if my save is bugged or not but for me (mostly) it works to just tell them they look fuckable, even when they reply with like "you're lame dude" the green bar still shoots up quite a bit.
Then i ask them to take off whatever they want.
And lastly, Start molesting them lol... as in, touch them everywhere, see if the pink bar rises up to find the sweet spots, hump them, poke penis everywhere...
If they don't budge just yeet them and onto the next one

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
What cheat settings are the best to have when you're just starting?
Either 1% anger/pain, or 0%.
Use the 'keep the level the same' cheat if you want similar-looking girls to your preference. Leave it off if you want wider variety.

May 28, 2019
How do I raise green bar? Only things that seem to do it for me are 2 dialogue options, after that nothing I do seems to work.

Oct 5, 2019
How do I raise green bar? Only things that seem to do it for me are 2 dialogue options, after that nothing I do seems to work.
Ask her what you can caress. What she says yes to should be your spots to focus on touching. Start gentle at first. If you have cheats on, you can just ask the cheat caress and it'll list every part she likes touched.
They also have hot spots, where some spots they like raise the green way more than others. Every girl will be different.

May 28, 2019
Ask her what you can caress. What she says yes to should be your spots to focus on touching. Start gentle at first. If you have cheats on, you can just ask the cheat caress and it'll list every part she likes touched.
They also have hot spots, where some spots they like raise the green way more than others. Every girl will be different.
What do you mean cheat caress?

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
Hello guys. I made girl that will do everything what you will tell her.
Try it . ;)
Did you use the save editor to do this?

If so, could you give a general idea on the functions of different sliders? I was able to get the girl extremely sensitive to pleasure, but unable to get her able to perform a blowjob or have exhibitionism.

Last edited:

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Seems maybe poorly labeled parameters for the SMA editor, I have only some luck, even translating untranslated things there are some just labelled a, b, c, d, e, f, not sure what they really do.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
When I tried to finger, my IRL red bar went to max. Damn, it's like the MC doesn't know what's between anyone's legs.
(good start though; just a lot of things that can be improved upon - also get rid of "hotfix" - this is at least version 0.02, if not 0.1.x)
I have the feeling that you’ll recognise an update when you’ll see one.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Dry humped a girl until she came. She refused to remove any clothing.
Another girl said I was 'hitting her' too hard when it was the slightest rubs and gentle nudges of my mouse.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes