4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there anyway to get sex or even oral in this game? I've been playing for 4 hours and still nothing.
Yes, but it's extremly grindy.

You can use the save editor combined with the ingame cheat to get a boost. or use one of the save shared here (few pages before or something)

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Ok, serious answer, you can a bit if you persist and use the cheats, but the experience will be tedious, frustrating, mind numbing, and extremely rarely satisfactory.

So, if the above tick your boxes and don't mind putting in the time and effort, and also enjoy being blue balled 90% of the time go ahead. The game is extremely addictive at first, because it is genuinely a great idea and gives the illusion of control, but that doesn't last too long, as faith can get you only so far.

As for the implementation I have nothing good to say, given that is already 2 years in development (although conceptualization and experimentation is probably a more proper term)

P.S.
Play the previous version, this latest one is more of a regression, it is more borken now.
Thanks for the answer mate.I tried with cheats, they work for me. Just needs a lot of work, imho. I could provide some ideas to the dev, but idk if he's the guy that takes ideas from others. And more importantly, idk if he's here.

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know about the new hand mechanics; controls are worst and the hand itself is way more stiff making it less realistic... Maybe i need to give it more time but for now it's kinda going backward imo.

Edit: Also it seems to register carresses a lot more often as slaps.
Edit 2: the new finger mechanic is awesome!

Last edited:

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
The game is good, but I don't know how to have sex, and the girls get very angry, I don't know what to do, someone knows what you could do, I don't know how to open the cheat panel I don't know anything, I downloaded it a while ago, and I played for a while, but the truth is that it bores me that they get angry and do nothing

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The game is good, but I don't know how to have sex, and the girls get very angry, I don't know what to do, someone knows what you could do, I don't know how to open the cheat panel I don't know anything, I downloaded it a while ago, and I played for a while, but the truth is that it bores me that they get angry and do nothing
ingame, press ESC to open setting menu, cheats is on the list.

be warned. Cheats wont change much of the game difficulty. Even with save edit or using someone else save. game is still extremly complicated and hard. (and long to grind)

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I don't know about the new hand mechanics; controls are worst and the hand itself is way more stiff making it less realistic... Maybe i need to give it more time but for now it's kinda going backward imo.

Edit: Also it seems to register carresses a lot more often as slaps.
Entirely agree. That finger is terrible. Another thing is the sensitivity of the hand is much less. I find the sweet spot and the pink column shoots up then stops. The green arrow is still there but the column does not increase. She is saying she loves my hands touching her but nothing happens. It is very frustrating. Going back to previous version. The finger should be removed IMHO.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019

be warned. Cheats wont change much of the game difficulty. Even with save edit or using someone else save. game is still extremly complicated and hard. (and long to grind)
The latest version has not helped the grind and IMHO has made it worse.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
The dev should just insert a cheat for the green bar at this point. The grind is just unbearable and letting go the 10/10s is frustrating too. Also some more dialogue options would've been nice to increase the green bar, those wouldn't take much time and effort to put up I guess

GitinGud

Jul 21, 2017
Entirely agree. That finger is terrible. Another thing is the sensitivity of the hand is much less. I find the sweet spot and the pink column shoots up then stops. The green arrow is still there but the column does not increase. She is saying she loves my hands touching her but nothing happens. It is very frustrating. Going back to previous version. The finger should be removed IMHO.
I do like the finger, it's the new hand that i don't; it looks like a karate move, and it feels like it. Maybe if we could have both, the old one to grope and the new one to slap :)

Edit: Also there is something wrong about how it is controled, it feels like only X or Y has been inverted and whatever you choose it feels wrong. Even the arm does feel the same, it doesn't have reach as it used to.

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
this should be on VR version honestly , the mouse control touching is very very bad, like not even touching with hand , only fingers going up and down , then the girl already complained pain?! the game ideology is very good but it need a lot of tweak and shit to make it more user friendly / playable.

overall i will continue to see what the games could bring else than these girls keep complaining dont look at her or dont touch her.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Played for 5 hours, never finding a decent model, until I saw there was a save editor. Have a couple of questions now:
1. Where can you change what parts a model likes having touched? I modified every instance of the included body parts (EroginousStimulated, etc.), but she still only likes her longbones touched.
2. Is penetration really possible? MC kind of just slaps around. Full height models are also impossible to line up for anal, even on all fours.
3. I've seen some models with full green bars by default: is there a way to set initial bars in the save editor? So you don't have to sandpaper her calves for twenty minutes every time you reset?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020

That sounds like the games state at the moment is really bad. You should really work on the interactions and how hard it is to get anything from the characters. At the moment it is only frustrating and not worth investing the time in. Something that kills a game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That sounds like the games state at the moment is really bad. You should really work on the interactions and how hard it is to get anything from the characters. At the moment it is only frustrating and not worth investing the time in. Something that kills a game.
I m not the dev of this game (just saying... :p).

I think the dev is around here, saw it answered a few before.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Take off your bra"
Girl "Not a chance"

Delete.
This game seems extremely realistic EXCEPT at that exact part.

If a girl wants to be a model (I am expecting this is an adult modeling agency) she absolutely WILL take off ALL her clothes on command. She typically will not expect you to touch her. I worked in the field for 10+ years and I only experienced once or twice that the girl actually asked me to feel her tits, for example. I never did though (due to professional distancing)

So this game should make it easier to make the girls strip, but harder to actually let you touch them in private areas.

As a producer, you typically touch the girl to position her, but not anything else. This is where this game could become realistic.

Reactions: AR21
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes