4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Pretty sure the rate system is broken, I can rate a nose a 10 and it'll stay like that until I rate it something else but literally nothing else does that, I've gone from rating something 10 to 0 and back again, repeat that at least 4 times in a row with everything but the nose... I've had better luck just ignoring the rate system tbh.
The game has relatively complex system which dev tried to explain in game in "gameplay" menu but I will focus on your current issue

To put it simple.
First week you rate girls. Those are girls that are not influenced by your ratings and are always shown as interview lvl1. Ratings for girls in your first week will determine how will interview level 2 girl look. Those will appear in the following week. Rating those will form higher levels.
Key info here is that your ratings do not have effect until end of week.

Reactions: LiyaNSFW

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
The game has relatively complex system which dev tried to explain in game in "gameplay" menu but I will focus on your current issue

To put it simple.
First week you rate girls. Those are girls that are not influenced by your ratings and are always shown as interview lvl1. Ratings for girls in your first week will determine how will interview level 2 girl look. Those will appear in the following week. Rating those will form higher levels.
Key info here is that your ratings do not have effect until end of week.
This doesn't help when it isn't true, again I rated peeps to my standards but nothing changes, they always end up with literally the opposite of what I want one way or another

AngryOscar

Mar 14, 2019
This game has a ton of potential. A few tweaks and bug fixes would help.

1. Mentioned a few times, add a 3rd person camera location. Could be a camera tripod that we can move around the room. Would allow for better penetration views.

2. The bars and sliders need to be tweaked. Perhaps a better tutorial or indication how the model is feeling. Wrong wrong move and the pain/angry sliders jump.

3. More rigid finger and shaft. They often bend awkwardly when trying to insert.

4. Add a couch :p

5. The rating system is confusing. Especially the personality part. If they get Mad or hurt too easily, do I rate a 1 or a 10?

6. Allow us to reset the rating system mid game if we want to see a different bulk of women depending on our moods. Allow us to call our favorite girls back.

7. Maybe add a setting that adds a small semi transparent cursor that shows where we are going to touch. Often I accidentally touch wrong place because hand moves awkwardly.

8. Lick. Blow. Pinch. Squeeze. Would be fun actions.

Reactions: Borkeddown

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Am I the only one regretting downloading the new version:unsure:
Let me elaborate - the first release has its issues and bumps... but OMG compere to this it was way better IMO. Rating system was much core simplified, and that's was good, to be honest, cuz in this version it's way more "in-depth" and as consequences - more annoying (and btw it's so fucking rigged, it really needs more work) before that there were like 5-6 general body types, where now it's more like Dark Souls character creation, where no matter what your ratings are - a big chance that the next "model" you will receive will be some kind of abomination (random button it DS like). And for the love of God, I don't understand the fact, that now like 5-6 out of 10 "models" are fucking hobbits. I myself like shorter girls than me, generally speaking, and don't have any problems with smaller girls, but f me they look like some 15 years old teens that just started to develop (or worse) and that's just messed up.
IDK mb it just me, but I'm not a fan of "new changes"... it will be better if dev was more focused on "quality of life" changes (like adding more poses, auto action, more options in verbal communication, easier ways to obtain model affection, etc.) rather than "body types" and revolutionary feature - poking model with a finger.
For me, this game has so much potential, but now idk.

P.S. Just FYI try to bend over the model and try to "poke" finger her - you think the thing with your chars dick was hilarious... well the same thing is now with your finger... like an fn Mr. Fantastic from Fantastic 4... it was hilarious the first time I saw it.

Reactions: Chrathrard

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
This doesn't help when it isn't true, again I rated peeps to my standards but nothing changes, they always end up with literally the opposite of what I want one way or another
Well it works for me and apparently also with rest of players here. Maybe you are not consistent in what you "like" and thus confusing the game? ... I rate 10 features I want to see more and next monday all those lvl2 girls have exactly the features I rated the highest.

The most drastic changes girls make when you rate 10 features you like and leave others at 0. If you use full 0-10 ratings then it will take few "cycles" to start seeing improvements

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
But what exactly do I need to do to make the save work in the game? Just change the name to Defaulft.sav and play in v0.01 file? if so, it's not working here
I am not using saves from other people so I can't help you in that regard. I delete both folders when I want to start new game.

But yeah, you should just rename to Default.sav if needed and place it inside. If its from same version of game it should work. Also try deleting other file inside that folder (if there is one) before starting game.

Reactions: Rufluszs

PeneConCapucha61

Mar 11, 2021
So, i think i found a bug or something xd. I dont know why, but after starting the version 0.5.0 for the first time, all the girls appear like in the image, saying the same thing. I can't even ask to remove her clothes, or even, remove my clothes. This happens to me with all versiones of the game, so i don't know if it's something with the new version of unity or what.

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
So she let's me touch her back,rougher not softer,she orgasms like 5 times....No,don't touch my back.This really needs better cheats or something,what a pain to play.

Dec 15, 2020
It took a while to get a feel for the background caracter generation system (and the cheats are a must) but I must say this is a fine piece of tech! Very interesting and I cant wait to see waht else the Dev does with it.
I am so finished with Cg based games. Full 3D all the way!

Reactions: Gameville421

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dev. please fix the names...

who on earth would fuck a girl named "Geralt" and a lots of others male names.

you should kick all thoses males names. i understand some name can be male and female, but seriously... some are straigth up male name and make feel like they are some kind of transgender or male under cover XD

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Umm, I don't know what kind of photographer you are or what kind of third world country you come from, but if a girl is modeling, there is absolutely no guarantee that she will strip down to her birthday suit. That should not be expected of any potential model, or enforced by any professional photographer.

Edit: I saw you wrote adult modeling agency in parenthesis. My bad. You are right, I would also expect an adult model to strip down..
I will let my statement above stay as it is, but have this edit here to explain that I misread and misunderstood your post.
not the full suit, but if a chick is even semi serious about being a model she will have to go down bra and panties minimum even if for short period of time

thats not they look for
they look for skin(clear skin is a must lol wants to look at models with breakouts), figure, height and curves are a bonus

Reactions: cooperdk

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
not the full suit, but if a chick is even semi serious about being a model she will have to go down bra and panties minimum even if for short period of time

thats not they look for
they look for skin(clear skin is a must lol wants to look at models with breakouts), figure, height and curves are a bonus
let's be honest...

whatever it is for adult modeling or standard modeling. It doesn't change the fact that if the girl came in the room and instantly tell the guy to "not looking at her", i bet there is a 99% chance she will left the room more faster than the time she took to come up with this sentence.
i mean, a minimum of respect would be nice. instead of just straigth up saying "dont look at me!" when you came to work on a job that the main point is to be seen by the most people possible.

changing girls attitude on all level will make the game way better at base.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes