4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Umm, I don't know what kind of photographer you are or what kind of third world country you come from, but if a girl is modeling, there is absolutely no guarantee that she will strip down to her birthday suit. That should not be expected of any potential model, or enforced by any professional photographer.

Edit: I saw you wrote adult modeling agency in parenthesis. My bad. You are right, I would also expect an adult model to strip down..
I will let my statement above stay as it is, but have this edit here to explain that I misread and misunderstood your post.
You didn't exactly misread or mistake. Even a fashion model should be prepared to strip to her birthday clothes if she's a pro. There are many reasons. But it boils down to the fact that it's part of the job. I guarantee you. My cousin was a pro fashion model a number of years ago.
Lots of the Vogue closeups (cover shots) are crops of totally nude shots.

Now, I mainly did erotica and glamour but I actually also did fashion. The only fashion models I never shot nude were those underage.

not the full suit, but if a chick is even semi serious about being a model she will have to go down bra and panties minimum even if for short period of time

thats not they look for
they look for skin(clear skin is a must lol wants to look at models with breakouts), figure, height and curves are a bonus
Exactly. But in fact, most would go totally nude for the right shot. They'd know that's what they're paid for. And they would know that no visible details would be in the final product unless agreed upon.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Well it works for me and apparently also with rest of players here. Maybe you are not consistent in what you "like" and thus confusing the game? ... I rate 10 features I want to see more and next monday all those lvl2 girls have exactly the features I rated the highest.

The most drastic changes girls make when you rate 10 features you like and leave others at 0. If you use full 0-10 ratings then it will take few "cycles" to start seeing improvements
Yeah the only way I got it working is by ignoring any rating under 8, also, I don't see how I can be inconsistent with it, why would I like something I don't, or vice versa, y'know?

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
How the hell do you fuck them?
Their green bar needs to be partially filled. 50 percent at least I noticed. And that's if they aren't shy and blocking their pussy with their hands. If you are lucky you can stuff a cock in their mouth while they talk about not wanting to suck your cock. This game is so iffy.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
This doesn't help when it isn't true, again I rated peeps to my standards but nothing changes, they always end up with literally the opposite of what I want one way or another
I have the same issue. I will rate them a 1 for attitude and everyone is angry after that.
I rate them a 10 for sluttiness and the next batch are prudish.

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
Honestly if you guys are here just to do some H with the girls without using other people saves, I somewhat figured out an easier way to do so. Or atleast i got a couple of tips in order to do so.

(Game is just basically second guessing where her hot spots is, once you do find it, it'll be easy to do h with that female)

1. Even with the cheats, the game is still quite hard to convince the female to do anything in the game aside from just turning her around. Have the cheats on "Hero Resilience" at 'Infinite' so that when your Hero do ejaculate, he'll be "ready" again infinite amount of times. Have also the cheat "Female Forgiveness" at 'unconditional' in which the female would forgive the hero infinite amount of times if she is max at angered. This one is quite obvious but have the cheat "Female Pain/Anger gain modifier" at '0.01' so you can get "touchy" without angering/causing pain to her too easily.

2. From my experience, 3/5 girls "hotspot" is their private parts (Vag,Ana) every week. The probability could change but i do notice sometimes their hotspot is usually around that area. If you do want a quick H, focus those areas and their pleasure would go up, if it doesnt, dispatch the female and cycle the females till one female has that hotspot.

3. Press P and feel your way to their hotspots with your private part and keep rubbing down the female Vag/Ana (skip the talking). Usually your P would do the trick, but sometimes you might need to use your hands. Using fingers or humping is least effective IN MY OPINION but it can do the trick if the woman likes it.

4.Color bars are quite important to understand. But with the cheats you have on, the red bar and purple bar doesn't really matter. The most important ones are the green and the pink. The Green bar is the female favorability towards the Hero. The higher the favorability, the more she would comply to your commands. The Pink bar is the Pleasure the female has. If you hit the correct hotspot her pleasure would go up and if it peaks, it would raise the green bar by a lot. If you still have question about what color bars, you can pull up the information in the game but pressing the "gameplay" tab.

5.If you manage to get the female to reach peak pleasure, you can notice that the green bar rises up exponentially and is flashing. At this time, it is best to ask the female to either take off her clothes or pose in a certain position. That is because usually, she would comply because the green bar is at a certain level and also the green bar would decrease by a certain amount once the flashing is over. So if you want to do some H, pleasure first, once she peaks, ask her to take off clothes/pose for you, rinse and repeat until she's fully naked and in a pose you can do it.

6.There are certain females that does not allow insertion, 1/5 girls times I would say. Each female has it likes and dislikes including insertion. Which is quite sad tbh. Speaking of females, each females would also start with either between 0 and or at half way of favorability towards the hero.

I do hope that these tips are somewhat useful, usually my tips helps do some H. Although once through all the hard work and being finally to do H, it was quite "lacking" tbh. I also want some sort of 'auto' and 'manually' while doing the H.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Honestly if you guys are here just to do some H with the girls without using other people saves, I somewhat figured out an easier way to do so. Or atleast i got a couple of tips in order to do so.

(Game is just basically second guessing where her hot spots is, once you do find it, it'll be easy to do h with that female)

1. Even with the cheats, the game is still quite hard to convince the female to do anything in the game aside from just turning her around. Have the cheats on "Hero Resilience" at 'Infinite' so that when your Hero do ejaculate, he'll be "ready" again infinite amount of times. Have also the cheat "Female Forgiveness" at 'unconditional' in which the female would forgive the hero infinite amount of times if she is max at angered. This one is quite obvious but have the cheat "Female Pain/Anger gain modifier" at '0.01' so you can get "touchy" without angering/causing pain to her too easily.

2. From my experience, 3/5 girls "hotspot" is their private parts (Vag,Ana) every week. The probability could change but i do notice sometimes their hotspot is usually around that area. If you do want a quick H, focus those areas and their pleasure would go up, if it doesnt, dispatch the female and cycle the females till one female has that hotspot.

3. Press P and feel your way to their hotspots with your private part and keep rubbing down the female Vag/Ana (skip the talking). Usually your P would do the trick, but sometimes you might need to use your hands. Using fingers or humping is least effective IN MY OPINION but it can do the trick if the woman likes it.

4.Color bars are quite important to understand. But with the cheats you have on, the red bar and purple bar doesn't really matter. The most important ones are the green and the pink. The Green bar is the female favorability towards the Hero. The higher the favorability, the more she would comply to your commands. The Pink bar is the Pleasure the female has. If you hit the correct hotspot her pleasure would go up and if it peaks, it would raise the green bar by a lot. If you still have question about what color bars, you can pull up the information in the game but pressing the "gameplay" tab.

5.If you manage to get the female to reach peak pleasure, you can notice that the green bar rises up exponentially and is flashing. At this time, it is best to ask the female to either take off her clothes or pose in a certain position. That is because usually, she would comply because the green bar is at a certain level and also the green bar would decrease by a certain amount once the flashing is over. So if you want to do some H, pleasure first, once she peaks, ask her to take off clothes/pose for you, rinse and repeat until she's fully naked and in a pose you can do it.

6.There are certain females that does not allow insertion, 1/5 girls times I would say. Each female has it likes and dislikes including insertion. Which is quite sad tbh. Speaking of females, each females would also start with either between 0 and or at half way of favorability towards the hero.

I do hope that these tips are somewhat useful, usually my tips helps do some H. Although once through all the hard work and being finally to do H, it was quite "lacking" tbh. I also want some sort of 'auto' and 'manually' while doing the H.
That's what I've been doing. I had to use other saves to get any H at all. Because with a fresh start no one will do anything past removing their shirts and nothing else on week 2. And week three they are still pissy from touching and humping. This game needs at least a fraction of consistency other than that they will always be rude or angry.

Killerbee8967

Jun 10, 2020
The game should be called “ game of life” But all seriousness, if the character traits are random and what not. It would be nice to given like a info chart like a real interviewer would get, and by doing that the player can slowly figure out how to h them and what not. But also add more things into the dialogue option beside hello, and your pretty.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
The game should be called “ game of life” But all seriousness, if the character traits are random and what not. It would be nice to given like a info chart like a real interviewer would get, and by doing that the player can slowly figure out how to h them and what not. But also add more things into the dialogue option beside hello, and your pretty.
Already gave him the idea. But he's alone and the project is kinda tough. Give him some time and support and I'm sure he will do the thing right.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
I have the same issue. I will rate them a 1 for attitude and everyone is angry after that.
I rate them a 10 for sluttiness and the next batch are prudish.
Check out the question mark to the right of each thing and don't rate anything below 8, even their personality

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Okay, editing models to acquiesce to anything was easy, but I still can't figure out how to get them to like anything. (I also have one that is physically harmed by being looked at.) My favorite model so far likes everything from brow frotting to toe fisting, but if you even look at her butt she will go straight to HR.
Edit: Been trying for like an hour. Can trigger vaginal but it keeps flopping out every few seconds. Cannot trigger anal no matter how much I try. Can anyone confirm anal is actually in the game?

Last edited:

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
It'd be 1,000 better with some way to muffle that red bar, whether it is annoyance or anger.
Is there a way to get rid of it or minimalize it way more than the cheats tab does with the save editor?
Usually the girls seem receptive and even get mad when I toss them out, yet their red bar is always climbing.

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
So far i've restarted the game few times (to restart you need to quit the game totally and start a new game)
Here is my experience to share : -

1. keep asking her where you can touch or poke to find her hotspot, hospot wont get her red bar up but if your blue/purple bar is moving , you are doing it too hard , move backward , tab the movement key a little.

2. those girls that tells you no touchy, no poking. turn her around and touch her ass/ back / shoulder / thigh , find one that not "red bar" sensetive , it will goes up but so slow. if you cant find it , fuck her, next.

3. be patient and make her cum at least 5 times? your goal is to make her green bar to fill up at least 80% or she will not let your cock goes into her vaginal. every times she cums , the green bar fills up.

4. after a week or 2 doing above 3 point if you able to fuck some chicks, it will be so easy following weeks. these chicks came in and see your naked body , they filled up their bar 40-50%. not even talking to them.

5. from this point forward you are already pro on every girls.

just sharing my experience , correction and suggestion welcome..

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Well here's the cheatiest save file I could come up with.
The girls take it like a champ, complain a little when it hurts but never get angry.
Now to figure out how to loosen the old sphincter up so its not so hard to insert and doesnt cause all that pain.
sorebutt.png
Just import it into the save editor at and copy a girls personality over to one or all of yours.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes