4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
You have to warm that ass up. Use a finger or slowly push the penis up against the butthole repeatedly. it takes quite a while to warm an ass up for anal in the game.
I literally tried this for like an hour and nothing works. lol Floppy Everything McGee here can't keep all his blood in place to penetrate a thigh gap.

Reactions: My Magnum Dong

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
Is my scoresheet supposed to reset as often as it does while i'm trying to get clothing off women so I can at least rate their bodies even if they won't let me do anything. This is getting DAMN AGGRIVATING ENOUGH AS IS! I don't need to have to reenter all my scores every time i hit tab to bring the thing up.

Also, THIS IS A MODELING AGENCY TAKE OFF YOUR DAMN CLOTHES WITHOUT REQUIRING AN ORGASM OR 10 FIRST! And don't walk into the room and Immediately get mad at me before I even walked over to you "I'm out of your League", Bitch I'm the guy who decides if you sink or swim in this industry the first hurdle of the industry don't trip on it, especially when you walk into my office with mismatching makeup and you look like a crack whore.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, The only confusion I have is the save location. The places stated for me, in v5, dont exist. Ive checked both the appdata\locallow\tvallegames\somemodelingagency folder and the main exe game folder, but im not seeing a save folder. Is there another location? Thanks

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Hi, The only confusion I have is the save location. The places stated for me, in v5, dont exist. Ive checked both the appdata\locallow\tvallegames\somemodelingagency folder and the main exe game folder, but im not seeing a save folder. Is there another location? Thanks
Libraries/Documents/TValleGames

Reactions: peterpiiter

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
View attachment 1299280
This is genuinely fucking stupid. I have all the bars maxed, what more do I need to do to have sex??
Some positions are just naturally tough to have sex in because the MC is too short. Roll your mousewheel forward so your hips are dislocated and see if you can stick your dick inside. If you manage to get it in hold down CTRL and grind your dick inside her to raise the pink bar. You will look like an idiot, but that will be the only way to have sex with her. I have the same issue with them leaning back on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Boobie-Lover

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Some positions are just naturally tough to have sex in because the MC is too short. Roll your mousewheel forward so your hips are dislocated and see if you can stick your dick inside. If you manage to get it in hold down CTRL and grind your dick inside her to raise the pink bar. You will look like an idiot, but that will be the only way to have sex with her. I have the same issue with them leaning back on the table.
Why hold ctrl?? For me just mouse wheel works. And that 'dislocated', made me laugh. :KEK:

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
This is genuinely fucking stupid. I have all the bars maxed, what more do I need to do to have sex??
If you have bars maxed and the cheats say you can't put anywhere, move on to the next girl. Some girls will let you insert at half green bar, some won't let you do anything on full. You can still force your way inside in some positions, but their red bar will always go up if you do that.

Poepneuken

Jun 9, 2020
Really love what this game is. Also, the models are really beautiful when you manage play around with the rating.
Am very curious about the future of this game. Also, I would love if the developer would try to first perfect the things in the game rather than adding alot more to it but have it being buggy and not functioning correctly.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
If you open the save in the editor (linked previously in this thread), click "Show hidden sections" in the top right and go to Personality, you can modify each character to give consent to everything. ("Required Concent," set all bars to minimum.)
I'm still trying to figure out how to make models actually like new things, but my current save has her vibrating out of our physical reality with every touch. So that's neat.

onixs

Dec 30, 2017
Hi. Your game is amazing, but has 1 disadvantage: big grind to get submissive girls.Can't wait to add more features, like ordering to suck/lick/fuck, and more clothing options. Thanks, will be waiting for more. And strange thing: I can't find this game through search,even by title.

Dec 7, 2019
Dick of MC is so soft that he can hardly make a difference. There's the girl's butt moving around all the time, even if it goes in it will slip out, and there's the girl in her vagina so angry that she has to quit, which makes people chagrin. The game is good but needs polishing

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrathrard

Harllot

Mar 19, 2019
I'm getting mixed signals. The girl is saying "I like when you're touching my breasts." "Touch my breasts faster." yet when I move on to brests she covers them saying "I hate when you're touching me", "Get your hands off" and when I ask her "Can I touch your breasts?" she responds "Please don't." Which is then?

Reactions: Guyatthestation
Dec 7, 2019
Hi. Your game is amazing, but has 1 disadvantage: big grind to get submissive girls.Can't wait to add more features, like ordering to suck/lick/fuck, and more clothing options. Thanks, will be waiting for more. And strange thing: I can't find this game through search,even by title.
Dude, it's painful when a girl's boobs or buttocks are in your hands and you can't take her clothes off. She has to do it herself. It's even more painful when McDick is as soft as a sponge and he can't get inside her.

Dec 7, 2019
I'm getting mixed signals. The girl is saying "I like when you're touching my breasts." "Touch my breasts faster." yet when I move on to brests she covers them saying "I hate when you're touching me", "Get your hands off" and when I ask her "Can I touch your breasts?" she responds "Please don't." Which is then?
Dude, you don't ask her. She came in and said hello and evaluated her and then she just turned around. Now it's time to test your hand skills. Touch her back first. If she's comfortable she'll say are you touching my back? Go on. It's comfortable. If she doesn't like it, just let her go and find another girl.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes