4.10 star(s) 153 Votes
Nov 26, 2018
Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\

Can search thread for "default.sav"
Sorry to bother but it seems my game always starts at the beginning 1.0 monday although i click save but nothing happens.
My unpacking did that:
Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency Data/ plugins, streaming assets etc. but i do not have a save folder or anything alike...
That is quite strange. You have any idea on that?
I use firefox so it should not be my browser but not sure what the problem is.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Sorry to bother but it seems my game always starts at the beginning 1.0 monday although i click save but nothing happens.
My unpacking did that:
Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency Data/ plugins, streaming assets etc. but i do not have a save folder or anything alike...
That is quite strange. You have any idea on that?
I use firefox so it should not be my browser but not sure what the problem is.
Check that windows security is not blocking access to your documents folder.

Reactions: Guyatthestation

grenade

Aug 17, 2018
Most potential out of any game here...but oh my god the grind. It's too much. I've got 100 hours into this game and I think I'm done until the grind is reduced.
I'm also not convinced the 'algorithm' works properly. Either that or a detailed explanation from the developer is needed.
I feel if I've grinded at a game for 30 hours and am at level 5, I should see a greatly reduced number of bush pig level one frigid bitches showing up. What's the point of grinding?
Plus I got a few level 5 girls early in my last playthrough and then haven't seen any for weeks (months). I'm thinking I'm somehow ruining my ratings and sabotaging my progress along the way as every playthrough has been like this for me. Feels like not enough emphasis is being put on any 10 scores I'm giving - whether that be for the body or personality.
As for the personality scores, it seems that if you 'miss' an erogenous zone (easily done with how convoluted that whole part of the game is) and mark her poorly it undoes any 10's you've given previously. The longer you go means the more girls you'll incorrectly mark and therefor destroy your genepool that, in the early game, was progressing nicely. At least that's my impression. Again, more detail and a better explanation from the developer might help here.

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
Most potential out of any game here...but oh my god the grind. It's too much. I've got 100 hours into this game and I think I'm done until the grind is reduced.
I'm also not convinced the 'algorithm' works properly. Either that or a detailed explanation from the developer is needed.
I feel if I've grinded at a game for 30 hours and am at level 5, I should see a greatly reduced number of bush pig level one frigid bitches showing up. What's the point of grinding?
Plus I got a few level 5 girls early in my last playthrough and then haven't seen any for weeks (months). I'm thinking I'm somehow ruining my ratings and sabotaging my progress along the way as every playthrough has been like this for me. Feels like not enough emphasis is being put on any 10 scores I'm giving - whether that be for the body or personality.
As for the personality scores, it seems that if you 'miss' an erogenous zone (easily done with how convoluted that whole part of the game is) and mark her poorly it undoes any 10's you've given previously. The longer you go means the more girls you'll incorrectly mark and therefor destroy your genepool that, in the early game, was progressing nicely. At least that's my impression. Again, more detail and a better explanation from the developer might help here.
Tell me about it. There are some girls that I don't rate at all and just pass them up because they are simply too ugly or they refuse to take off their clothes. And every week I get girls that have the same ugly attributes and still refuse to cooperate.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah such great potential but the algorithm needs a lot of work. I think the game is simply too complex. It's neat you can have such a variety of women and even personalities, but I also feel the game would work so much better if there were only like 20 or 30 parameters for looks instead of 800+ or whatever. Get it working with a simplified version first.

Once the game worked well with that, dev could increase parameters a bit while also introducing other features to mitigate complexity, like some currency/points system to purchase some sort of control over parameters or something. Maybe you spend 10 points and the game renders 10 girls to a 2D virtual magazine or something so you can quick select them to seed better traits faster into your pools.

Reactions: ririmudev

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
anyone know who made the save editor ?

(If it was the game author, can we get another english translation pass? No hablo Espanol. )
I'll settle for another multilingual person to explain the important sliders to me ...

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
spent hours just rubbing a girl's tits and face and fucking blue balled the shit outta me. So annoying. Like the general idea behind it but seriously pissed me off.

• Haha
Reactions: iron4doves
Dec 15, 2020
Didnt it say in the discription that to prevent all girls eventually looking like clones it injects new randoms into every level.
So to get clones you use the cheat to lock the level where it is and let them move towards homogeneity?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The algorithm is unclear to most people, but here is my best advice:
Try using the 'level lock' cheat.
  • Each time you increase your 'Level' (2.0, 3.0, etc), you start a new DNA pool. The 2nd number after the decimal is your progress towards getting a new pool unlocked.
  • The 'Interview Level' is how well the girl matched the current pool's ideal girl-DNA. So if you are level 2, the Pool will 'learn' half as quickly than if you were level 1. (As far as I can tell, there is no way to see which DNA-pool you are currently in. Dev said if you are level 10, there is a pool for each time slot in the week. No idea what happens for level 2-9.)
  • If you get a bunch of level 1 girls, just rate them all in 20 seconds and move on. Eventually you will get a bunch more level 2+, especially if you use the 'level lock' cheat.

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
is there like a description on what you need to do? What is the objective? And what that 1 green bar respresnts

Dec 15, 2020
is there like a description on what you need to do? What is the objective? And what that 1 green bar respresnts
Eh the objective is the same as every game on this site........

To acheive this :

1. Rate girls to modify them to your taste
2. This means for most, make them slutty, find the spots on their bodies they like to be touched/how they like (speed matters) touch until the pink bar gives orgasm.
3. During orgasm ask them to do things they wouldnt normaly want to do. (some will never do what you want just like irl just move on)
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until you want to go to sleep.

P.s you should probably use the cheats as well

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes