4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have reached the situation now for almost 10 girls at lvl2. Their pleasure column go right up quickly to almost the top but not quite. They are enjoying my touching but never climax. It is extremely frustrating. The green arrow is there but no progress.

bqsetnkwglo

Dec 14, 2019
lol game is hard, if you mess up you'll only get frigid bitches who panic when you touch their fingers

also how do you do anal?? its slide off or goes into vaginal..
You have to warm that ass up. Use a finger or slowly push the penis up against the butthole repeatedly. it takes quite a while to warm an ass up for anal in the game.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Hey those using SMA save editor any tips on how to create 'the perfect girl'? Would have been nice to work with a live preview while adjusting stuff.

Feb 28, 2021
Thanks for the feedback.
I know that the game is very difficult for the player right now, you are supposed to be ugly and out of shape, so the girls don't like you that much. (Is there a tag/genre for this?). I'll have to work more on self-improvement mechanics for the player.
I think it was a mistake to hide the female emotion bars, players have no idea what to do.
Regarding the speed, the player moves quite slowly (when not running) since this speed was calculated thinking about sexual interactions, I am going to put an option for the player to decide what speed by default they want.
About painted clothes... I know it's true, I'm not an artist myself and I know it's no excuse, I'll see what to do about this.
For the hair, I will make the root more static and firm.
About the light, it's true lol, I got used to the intensity and forgot to calibrate it.
On performance, I'll make the low-quality option as fast as possible. Although this will not improve CPU performance, you still need a low-tier Ryzen or Intel equivalent.

if you are serious, this is a CRITICAL bug. lol

there are 3 options in Inputs for view sensibility, if you need the minimum to be slower, let me know. I'm glad you could run it smoothly.

Thanks you all for playing the game, I was very nervous, I know you are ruthless, lol.

Excellent game! The idea is super - the mechanics are what you need!
I played it for 18 hours non-stop, studied it. There are some wishes for the developer:
The girl's voice, when the girl finishes emotionally express it, screaming, muscle contraction (I understand it is easy to write, but programming is difficult) My friend, you have already managed to do something that you could not do in more than one game. I especially liked it when the member does not enter completely, she begins to sit on it, but when the arousal increases, it does not increase the stroke of the booty. The author of the game! I wish you success, you will succeed, do not give up, it is clear that you are doing this game from your heart, with desire, and not for the sake of money or fame! Peace!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I am finished with this grind. Again and again her column rises but never meets max even though she is enjoying it. It is completely ludicrous.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I am finished with this grind. Again and again her column rises but never meets max even though she is enjoying it. It is completely ludicrous.
Some girls are 'easier' than others. They must like you too (starting with the green bar having some juice) and talk, touch and talk to rise it more. It's not that grindy.

Reactions: Gameville421

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry previous versions were ok but this latest is terrible. The finger is useless. It is an impossible grind. I have been playing for weeks. They are very easy girls which keep you sweet but the vast majority are useless. The green bar means nothing only when you max it out. It is a grindy as many a sandbox.

BTW I felt the same as you a week ago.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Sorry previous versions were ok but this latest is terrible. The finger is useless. It is an impossible grind. I have been playing for weeks. They are very easy girls which keep you sweet but the vast majority are useless. The green bar means nothing only when you max it out. It is a grindy as many a sandbox.

BTW I felt the same as you a week ago.
It's not as grindy, it just needs tactic. And yes, the green bar does matters. The more raised it is, the more option you get. I skipped a ton of girls that were like 'I won't undress', 'I won't kneel' etc, until I found those who did these things. After that, I was aiming for the 'easier' ones. Now I get 60%-40% of the 'easy'-'bitchy' girls.

People can help me while I raise the green bar
First, say hello to her. Then say 'you look...' 'so fuckable'. That works for me, it raises from 10%-50% the green bar for me. Some gave me 80% or even 100% of the green bar just from that.

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
How do you change the video settings? WTH. I deleted the unity directory in local low.
Its on the ESC menu.

It seems near impossible to get the blowjob on the table position.
I've tried multiple times but only got it to work once, of course she had long hair and it freaked out and covered everything.
It only even starts to work if you have the dick size cranked up which seems to make the girls head freak out once she has you swallowed.

I also seem to have cultivated girls with 2 different sized boobs somehow.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes