4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Funkhole88

Dec 5, 2018

SMA 0.5.0
Changes
-hero can pull out his finger.
-when pulling out the hero's hand, fingers are close together
-option for changing hand rotation inputs inversion. It is turned off by default. (sorry about the spelling error)
-versioning is now: major.minor.patch. (This does not mean we are 5 minor releases away from a big release)
-low quality is faster
-suck joint against lips will break by force (no more super stretched out dick)
-no missing references anymore (could help with crashes)
-updated to a new unity version (could help with crashes)
-same physics logic for penetration depth, now applies to penetration thickness (generic dialogues for this have not been developed yet)

Fixes
-oral sex servicing: all IK effectors were turn on while standing pose.

Notes
-press 2 to pull out the finger. it is missing from the inputs list, sorry.
-there is a spelling error in the inputs -> hand rotation reversal, option.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Finger bends too easily. It doubles up on contact. The game is very physical. Is it possible to have a bit of romance ie. kissing?
Not all of us are meet and fuck merchants.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
New update seems pretty tame. I guess his patreon wanted fingering before any other possible changes?

I would like to see:

• free sex mode
  • Saving a specific girl for later
  • in-game girl editor
  • less shitty gauge-management gameplay (game is way too hard without cheats atm)
  • clothes customization / rating sliders
  • More body types... and pubic hair!?!
  • More poses & positions
  • Better English translation / dialogue
  • Pregnancy? Prego girls?

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Wow level 3 is usually all it takes for me to get a girl that I can fuck, if I wanted. Maybe ~50% of them.

I'm not sure what you're trying but bear in mind how the female pleasure system is currently implemented:
  1. Girls start out not liking much, and can grow into liking much more, maybe even everything
  2. Girls have a mix of hotspots, to neutral spots, to bad spots. You can have a hot spot nestled right between two bad spots. Ex: Bad spot: hand, hot spot: forearm, bad spot: arm
  3. Girls respond differently to you touching them with your hands, body, crotch, and dick. Generally, a hotspot with the hand is a hotspot with everything else, but not always
  4. Speed is important. Expiriment with holding shift and alt and ctrl. She may hate something on normal speed but LOVE it when you do it slower.
  5. Some hotspots can only bring the girl up to a certain % of horniness. Find another, and if you can't, RIP. Shes trash.
Speed of assessment is more important than quality, imo. A good girl will reveal herself somewhat quickly. A bad girl will reveal herself somewhat quickly. A meh girl may take some time, learn to treat them as a bad girl.

I prefer to start by rating her body quickly. Verify that I have the pain and annoyance sliders minimized in the cheat menu. Then I open with the raunchiest dialog and start humping her all over. Maybe the bad bars go up instantly. Maybe the good bars go up slowly. If she doesn't react much, I whip out the dick and try again. If that doesn't work, I usually ditch her unless she is SUPER hot. If so, I try the hand in some places, but usually it doesn't work.
Sounds like Meet2Fuck games... {Is that the name i'm thinking of?}

• Haha
Reactions: iron4doves

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
I'm not sure about the last update, the way the hand looks now is much worse, very unrealistic, the single finger feature is maybe ok as a new opion, but the finger bends too weird on contact, these things distract me too much from actually enjoying the game now. Human fingers aren't designed to bend in every direction, there should be some hard limits on the joints. I want to focus on the girls playing the game, I don't want to think how painful would it be to have torn finger ligaments.

Parigar

May 4, 2020
I'm not sure about the last update, the way the hand looks now is much worse, very unrealistic, the single finger feature is maybe ok as a new opion, but the finger bends too weird on contact, these things distract me too much from actually enjoying the game now. Human fingers aren't designed to bend in every direction, there should be some hard limits on the joints. I want to focus on the girls playing the game, I don't want to think how painful would it be to have torn finger ligaments.
I agree, that finger is pretty useless, It needs some bones in it.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Can you add a slap option? Because by staring she's mad, so I'm mad, I want to punch that computer screen. HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU PLAY THIS??

• Haha
Reactions: johntyler

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wait?

0.5 ??? wut?? o_O

last time it was like 0.3 and now it's 0.5 ?

wasn't there a post on patreon saying that dev worked on some kind of free sex mode? what happen?

i m soo lost now.. lol

Parigar

May 4, 2020
I am about to punch my own screen, but allas, no money for new one. Welp, I WILL find the way.
Ok, serious answer, you can a bit if you persist and use the cheats, but the experience will be tedious, frustrating, mind numbing, and extremely rarely satisfactory.

So, if the above tick your boxes and don't mind putting in the time and effort, and also enjoy being blue balled 90% of the time go ahead. The game is extremely addictive at first, because it is genuinely a great idea and gives the illusion of control, but that doesn't last too long, as faith can get you only so far.

As for the implementation I have nothing good to say, given that is already 2 years in development (although conceptualization and experimentation is probably a more proper term)

P.S.
Play the previous version, this latest one is more of a regression, it is more borken now.

Bashido

May 7, 2020
10/10 for story wise have you thought bout instead of this whole moddeling thing you make it so its like the Imperial gatekeeper game (the paper please parody game) ur game well be perfect for that concept instead of rating sheet, other negative game too dam hard their H meter increase so slow compared to how fast they get mad/pain, other than that all great well be following this 1 and see where it goes from here :)

0tris

Nov 14, 2018
IMO not a bad game, just make it a LITTLE (by that I mean a LOT) less grindy, add some more features and dialogue to it maybe.
Controls are kinda janky at times but the stopsign hand whose armjoints will put any yoga guru to shame kinda grew on me so I didn't mind too much.

Can you add a slap option? Because by staring she's mad, so I'm mad, I want to punch that computer screen. HOW THE F*CK CAN YOU PLAY THIS??
Had the same problem, although I found out I had my PC's clothes turned off which the girls dont like for some reason.
Also, I am about to admit to the hospital with carpal tunnel because I rubbed too many shoulders probably...
Made it to the sex part once now and it took me AGES - I'm oddly satisfied but not sure if it was worth it.

Reactions: johntyler

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"Take off your bra"
Girl "Not a chance"

Delete.
This is pretty much the whole game.

- chat with girl
- be nice
- then what ?
- try to figure out where to touch her
- try to touch her absolute perfect spot
- try to touch her sooo slowly that she didn't complain about her glass bones being broked
- Don't you dare looking at her while doing all that
- finally be able to make her take off a piece of clothing
- redo from point 4
- finally she is full naked
- redo from point 4
- if you succed to that.... (FUCKING RATE HER TO MAX)...with the low chance that the girl didn't "lock" herself (shield on green bar) before that point.
Then congratulation, you are one of the 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% players who can enjoy a fucking for 5 minutes before asking the girl to leave and get low chance to see her back the next weekend.

honestly, it's impossible to play without cheats and without editing the save. It's way too painfull to grind for a girl like this, just for 5 minutes of pleasure.
Also game isn't that great on replayability for now. It's quickly boring to do only the same thing (AKA, shit chat flirt with a girl, to undress her and fuck her, then tell her to get off the place.), every single days, with girls that are absolute bitches or just straigth dumb.

they are here to be model, they fucking present THEMSELF for the job. Yet they act like they dont want to be here at all and dont want to even try to get the fucking job AT ALL. I wouldn't mind a girl being mad at you if she notice that you try to sneak on her or flirt with her. But at the very beginning, she present her self to be a model and she instantly are extremly rude with you.
IRL this is like a 10 secondes delay before the person in front of you tell you to go away and search for another job.
Wich is basically how you end playing that game. not fun :/

And yes, i do get some fun playing it with cheats and save editing. but even with that, it turn boring after a moment as it's very repetitive and you really need to stand the constant fucking attitude of the girls, straigth from the seconde the loading is done.

It would be better to ask them to send you a mail with a picture... But even tho, i bet they would send you a mail to tell you to fuck off and not look at the picture, and send you a picture of a shadow on the ground. :KEK:

PS : i expected this to be the "free sex" thing the dev is working on. guess i will wait more.

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
Is there anyway to get sex or even oral in this game? I've been playing for 4 hours and still nothing.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes