4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Honestly for your first game..this is amazing..just need some tweaking...so just like that being curious....erm any ETA for next version? :p

GobGobGob

Jun 26, 2020
maxdannis you are right again. there are 291 modifiers for her body divided into many sliders, BUT there are more than 800 modifiers for her personality/emotions/AI in just one dropdown. I know that's some serious unbalance.
I still haven't been able to get your save files to work. I've placed them in the correct folder, named them correctly ("Default.sav"), the game recognizes them and loads them fine (day begins Wednesday, Lvl. 1), but "F" still doesn't work and can't begin interviews.

I realise you're likely overwhelmed with what seems to be negative criticism, but I think this project is very promising with it's simple and straight forward concept and physics based approach (not always going to be a clean result, but certainly more engaging). Great work, keep it up.

BudLightyear

Dec 6, 2018
Love the idea and concept but please man, make it so you don't have to go through 40 girls to play what was intended. Other than that great job so far

Reactions: srg91

T valle

Oct 2, 2017
I realise you're likely overwhelmed with what seems to be negative criticism, but I think this project is very promising with it's simple and straight forward concept and physics based approach (not always going to be a clean result, but certainly more engaging). Great work, keep it up.
Thank you, working with physics is much harder than just scripting everything. I'm overwhelmed by the amount of Info, things that I didn't even see or realize, you get your head so inside, you start to have problems seen perspective, this is petty common I think.

I still haven't been able to get your save files to work. I've placed them in the correct folder, named them correctly ("Default.sav"), the game recognizes them and loads them fine (day begins Wednesday, Lvl. 1), but "F" still doesn't work and can't begin interviews.
if your game starts from Wednesday, that savegame file is corrupted, maybe someone tried to modify it, it is possible, I did once with an old version of ZIP, but I can't remember which one. good luck modifying a 30 MB JSON file.

any ETA for next version? :p
ill be realizing a new version as fast as possible a hotfix. With a new option in the config panel: "Cheats". so the player can tweak some shit:

-penis size (it will hurt them, thurst me I made them, some gonna like it).
-male orgasm resilience (cum as many times you want)
-choose how fat you look (some girls like fatties, more favorability)
-choose how muscular you look (most girls like muscular guys, more favorability)
-choose how thin you look (dark souls 2 meatboy undead like mode, some girls like it, more favorability)
-choose how old/young you look (you won be able to see it, there is no mirror in the scene, some girls like you older, some younger, more favorability).
-global modifier for pain gain.
-global modifier for anger gain.

Females' bars emotions will be unlocked from start, X-rays as well.

This is the only way I see it (for now) without screwing everyones savegames and being able to do it quickly, of course in an actual new version, old save games may go obsolete.
Maybe a new hotfix update a little later, with some more small fixes and tweaks.

Last edited:

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
I'm wondering if its possible to increase some of the sliders such as making the breast and ass limit bigger. I've reached level 5.4 and I feel like i've seen the max for both. If people don't like it they can just rate the larger sizes lower, but this adds variety. Even if you make it very rare for the huge size it would reward people for grinding out rating large busts/bottoms 10, eventually they will reach the new bigger size. I've never supported a creator on patreon as I'm poor, but I'm tempted to throw in a couple bucks to help support this project.

Also a Question: Does not rating a model affect the game at all? I sometimes just tell most model level 1s and 2s to leave if they are really ugly and not worth my time.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
" dark souls 2 meatboy undead like mode "

PRAISE TEH SUN

Also yeah those "cheat" options look really great!

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
maxdannis you are right again. there are 291 modifiers for her body divided into many sliders, BUT there are more than 800 modifiers for her personality/emotions/AI in just one dropdown. I know that's some serious unbalance.
Yeah that's WAY too many parameters. 291 features with 10 controls at least has a shot at working, but 1 control for 800+ is why everyone is so frustrated with the game.

This is simply RNG, the control is worthless. You need to cut 800+ down to maybe 5 or 6 and instantly your game and concept work and everyone will love it and you can focus on making it cleaner, better UI, or adding another progression system. Follow the KISS principle, keep it simple, silly.

-penis size (it will hurt them, thurst me I made them, some gonna like it).
-male orgasm resilience (cum as many times you want)
-choose how fat you look (some girls like fatties, more favorability)
-choose how muscular you look (most girls like muscular guys, more favorability)
-choose how thin you look (dark souls 2 meatboy undead like mode, some girls like it, more favorability)
-choose how old/young you look (you won be able to see it, there is no mirror in the scene, some girls like you older, some younger, more favorability).
Man, none of this is needed. Focus on what will improve the game. Right now it is way too frustrating because it is too complex. You should be cutting parameters down, significantly, not adding more. Do not add more complexity to your game, it's already off the charts complex.

-global modifier for pain gain.
-global modifier for anger gain.
Just fix your bounds, you don't need this. Set a floor and ceiling to the pain values. It only seems the weak/glass-like side is a problem, can you figure out where you can just truncate a value to fix that?

Last edited:

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
I've strangely become addicted to this game, even though there's a whole list of problems:

1. they want you to touch a part of them but not another, some examples that are really hard are:
Butthole is fine, butt and pussy aren't fine to touch
Hand is fine to touch, no other part of the arm is allowed
lips are fine to touch, not the face or head

It's so difficult to do this with just a mouse

2. The Pain meter sometimes just goes from 0 to 100 when you're trying to be gentle, one slight movement of your mouse, one slight mousewheel tick and it goes off the rails sometimes.

3.the rest/home buttons are annoying to have to click on when they're always different, I don't know if this makes sense but it's so annoying for me

4. You cant rebind the controls, my left ctrl bugs out and is unusable a lot so I cant use it

5. how do you crouch or something? I tell the girls to get on the ground and there's no option to tell them to get back up except to walk on them to get their pain/anger bars up

6. the "dont show again" box is uncheckable when not reviewing a girl

7. these girls who say no touching which basically seems like you cant do anything with them, the no looking girls are hard too

Not complaints but weird moments:

1.shift-running to the computer can sometimes make you fall down in that corner, get stuck in the wall and cant get back up

2. camera got to point at the man's face once, he's a bald disney-looking older man

Last edited:

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
how do you crouch or something? I tell the girls to get on the ground and there's no option to tell them to get back up except to walk on them to get their pain/anger bars up
You would need your left control key for that to work, you can "crouch" (it’s more like your character start imitating a crab ) by using left ctrl+mouse wheel to choose how much closer to the ground you want to be.
yeah the game is kinda addictive lol, i think i played 4 hours today because i was bored, it’s kinda nice to have a game which make you work for the sex scene they are kinda uncommon nowadays.

Also did anyone encounter a bug where the pleasure bar wont go up no matter what? I dunno if it’s RNG or a bug but it’s been a while since i encounter a woman i was able to bring to a climax (fuck, look at what i am forced to write) i can spend 1 hour working on every erogenous spot but the pleasure bar barely rise which is kinda annoying since it make any sex scene impossible since i can’t push back the shield from the green bar.

Last edited:

Solivan

May 10, 2017
here's my save, i'v maneged to lock in a few very very good girls, which are respectivly level 4 and level 5 reviwers, so all you have to do is cycle through them untill you hit either a level 4 or a level 5 with huge tits, talk with them, say they look beautiful and then ask if you can touch their shoulders, if they respond with *Touch me anywere* then you might have the correct girl.

Now touch points on these girls is either shoulder, armpits, back or lowerback/butt, finde any of these spots and the horny meter should fill up in seconds, keep making them orgasme untill the second bar behinde the horny bar, lets call it sensitivity bar fills up completly,

<----- this one

Now you can make her do anything mostly

i'v been able to get these girls pretty regularly, just remember to rate them! or they might disappear from the pool of girls!

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
here's my save, i'v maneged to lock in a few very very good girls, which are respectivly level 4 and level 5 reviwers, so all you have to do is cycle through them untill you hit either a level 4 or a level 5 with huge tits, talk with them, say they look beautiful and then ask if you can touch their shoulders, if they respond with *Touch me anywere* then you might have the correct girl.

Now touch points on these girls is either shoulder, armpits, back or lowerback/butt, finde any of these spots and the horny meter should fill up in seconds, keep making them orgasme untill the second bar behinde the horny bar, lets call it sensitivity bar fills up completly,

<----- this one

Now you can make her do anything mostly

i'v been able to get these girls pretty regularly, just remember to rate them! or they might disappear from the pool of girls!
good stuff I'm also making a custom gene pool lmao

EDIT: Love the mod I wonder how often we can expect updates I would not mind subscribing to his patreon if he can make them regularly

Reactions: seriiuo

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
In case people have trouble playing it in exclusive fullscreen in native resolution ...

Try selecting 1Hz lower refresh rate from your native and then selecting the native resolution. Each selection of refresh rate changes list of available resolutions.

In my case I had to select 74Hz and only then 2560x1440 appeared as option

Reactions: ehowin

Samredman82

May 16, 2018
A good start, but it's so hard to do anything. 8/10 girls are basically worthless and you can't do anything whatsoever, then when you do get a good one, her pain threshold is 0 and a feather-like touch causes her to implode. This has a lot of promise tho and for a 0.01 you've done really well. Just make it a bit easier lol it's soooo hard to do anything right now even with the saves.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
I have been waiting for game like this forever. Fantastic first release. It's actually quite easy if the girl allows you to touch/poke. When you can touch her somewhere --> raise the little red bar by making her cum multiple times, and the girl becomes more and more willingly.

Only cons so far:

Too many "touch me anywhere"(too easy) and "don't even look at me"(impossible to tame) girls. It's best when the girl allows you to touch somewhere at the beginning. I like the challenge, but too many impossible girls are waste of time.

Some girls and some body parts are way too sensitive even if they allow touch. The blue bar goes up instant. This needs to be taken down a notch.

If you only could put one finger into those holes... But you can't.. at least not yet.

And the biggest con. The MC goes limp dick way too fast and there's no way to get it up again. I managed to lift my limp dick with my hand and put it into girls mouth and even that didn't help.

Last edited:

freduk

Feb 9, 2018
How do you turn right or left the controls are awful can't do anything except shift sidewides. The holding down right mouse button does nothing.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes