4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Hint for developer:

If you do random(0,1) you get a roughly even distrubution from 0 to 1. Great way to add RNG to a game. Check if values are between 0.9 to 1.0 and give a reward or whatever.

But if you do random(0,1) * random(0,1) your distrubition is now weighted very heavily to lower values. Something like 30% of values will fall between 0 and 0.1, and barely 1% between 0.9 and 1.0. Suddenly your 0.9 to 1.0 reward only happens 1% of the time instead of 10% of the time and no one has fun playing the game as it is too frustrating. Genetic algorithms will not have enough boost to fix this unless you expect your players to play 100,000 times. Genetic is good for running huge numbers of iterations, something players will not do and is not reasonable.

I think someone like this is happening with your model. As if there is a global pain sensitivity value multiplied by a sensitivity value for the given body part, resulting in glass women. Bounding the FINAL value is a quick fix. Make 0.2 a minimum after final calculation, but long term you need to redistribute your values.

If you do sqrt(random(0,1) * random(0,1)) your distribution is back to more reasonable, and actually starts to take on a bell-like shape with fewer values between 0-0.05 and 0.95-1.0, which may be desirable anyay.

Whenever you are doing things like this you need to write test code and look at you distributions to make sure they are reasonable. You have a giant complete piece of game code but you should really look at simplifying and make sure to test as you go as you add more complexity. It's fun to write some fancy genetic algorithm code but these systems are very hard to make work as you want, and you need to prove one step at a time that it works rather than build a fancy system then never be able to keep in in check.

Reactions: qwabaw

GobGobGob

Jun 26, 2020
if your game starts from Wednesday, that savegame file is corrupted, maybe someone tried to modify it, it is possible, I did once with an old version of ZIP, but I can't remember which one. good luck modifying a 30 MB JSON file.
Thanks, it was the f95 links that were downloading the saves as .gz (likely a file header limitation with the web server). Once downloaded, I was extracting and renaming the contents instead of just renaming the container file itself. Silly me!

Save file corruption note
If anyone else has issues with future save files shared here, (and I imagine there will be many shared as this game grows!) take note of this:

If save file attachment downloads as XXXXXXX_Default.gz, rename that file to Default.sav. Do not extract its content it like an archive.

khun8

May 21, 2018
Is it normal that im getting level 1 interview when im level 3.2 ? Also , are level 6 only with big breast ? im part of the small boobs gang

sapers

Sep 9, 2019
Strange womens who immediately hurt or they are immediately angry. Another thing to up the optimization, in fact, I'm playing at 10-15 fps at most on my fx6300 and gtx 1050ti (

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
I think i am going to try to delete and download the game again, i still have the problem with the pleasure bar (barely rise at all even when working on their weak spotseven with a green arrow saying it does, pain and anger lower accordingly ) it’s may be possible that something broke in the game files somehow.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018
After finally figuring out what to do and using the first save, I can say this game concept is great. Some tweaks/suggestions I'd say that are needed are:
- More robust and detailed tutorial. (still have no idea what the shield means under the green bar)
- Girls get hurt too fast, maybe make the collision more forgiving?
- The guy can only cum twice, which is lame. I'm not sure if this is meant to feel "real" or not but a 5 max would seem more fun.
- The lighting is good, but can be better.
- Maybe add pubic hair styles?

Reactions: yugumo and Elbo

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I think i am doing to try to delete and download the game again, i still have the problem with the pleasure bar (barely rise at all even when working on their weak spots) it’s may be possible that something broke in the game files somehow.
It's just luck of the draw I'm fairly certain and not a bug exactly. The girls all have wildly different stats. Some you have to spend half an hour or more warming them up. I had one girl though who hated being touched by hand but came almost immediately as soon as I rubbed my dick on her lol.
I basically got to the point to where I just dismissed any girl who didn't already have the green bar half full when entering the room and any time one got angry for even looking in her general direction I did the same.
Sadly most of the really horny girls I came across were pretty fugly haha.

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@ and srg91

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Nah shaved is best :) Also question like that do you think you could activate VR for the headset only? T valle of course not now but in a near future so we can get the visual in VR at least hehe (no controllers yet)

Reactions: sapers

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
It's just luck of the draw I'm fairly certain and not a bug exactly. The girls all have wildly different stats. Some you have to spend half an hour or more warming them up. I had one girl though who hated being touched by hand but came almost immediately as soon as I rubbed my dick on her lol.
I basically got to the point to where I just dismissed any girl who didn't already have the green bar half full when entering the room and any time one got angry for even looking in her general direction I did the same.
Sadly most of the really horny girls I came across were pretty fugly haha.
The issue with rating girls behavior is too many parameters.

Say she has 1 parameter that is a 0 out of 100 for being good for you progressing with her on gameplay, and just because that 1 parameter had a bad value you couldn't get past step 1 of even looking at her. But also imagine the other 890 parameters were 100/100 good. You can't tell, so you voted her behavior as 0/4 ("not so much"), your data is now pretty well fucked over and you are probably better off starting over by restoring your save file or deleting it. You never know if your behavior vote is going to help or not because you are mostly rating on 890 parameters you can't see.

This might work if you could rate millions of women. Because that's how you actually train genetic models, you use a computer to run some exponential number of iterations based on parameter count (so 891 parameters is probably MILLIONS of test iterations). This would only work for this game if parameter count was reduced to a handful. Start with maybe 5, actually playtest it to see if it works with 10 or 15 women, before adding the 6th. 891 is ridiculous.

Seriously, you are probably better off deleting your save file a lot of the time. You can train looks and skip rating behavior for a while to get looks you want, keep that save file, but I'm not convinced behavior rating is helping you at all. You'll never even know beyond people makin anecdotal claims here that says their save file works, but it could just be dumb luck.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
It's just luck of the draw I'm fairly certain and not a bug exactly. The girls all have wildly different stats.
That what i thought first but now the pleasure bar don’t rise anymore no matter what i do, there is a small green arrow on the bar to say that it’s rising but it actually don’t.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes