4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

spillywilly

Nov 4, 2017
The game can somewhat irritating because of very small "pain" threshold of most girls. She lets touch her back, but as soon as MC touches it, she feels like he punched him, making them practically untouchable. Yet some girls will let slap them the they won't move an inch.

Other then that, it is one of the better projects I've seen here, even though it is the first public build. Very unique and well though project. If the dev irons up some inconsistencies the game is almost release worthy. Great work!

spaaztic

Oct 1, 2020
The graphics aren't that bad, the controls while awkward aren't horrible enough to make me ragequit, and if you find the girls ugly you can fix that yourself

This game has a shit ton of potential and it looks like the dev is handling criticism pretty well, lets hope they don't bail out too early

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Now that feature just made it bloody amazing, you don't need to try her to give blowjob, she will herself if she's willing, you just need to be close enough (though if she likes touching nose, she will first poke it with nose for 5 minutes) ^^

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
here's my save, i'v maneged to lock in a few very very good girls, which are respectivly level 4 and level 5 reviwers, so all you have to do is cycle through them untill you hit either a level 4 or a level 5 with huge tits, talk with them, say they look beautiful and then ask if you can touch their shoulders, if they respond with *Touch me anywere* then you might have the correct girl.

Now touch points on these girls is either shoulder, armpits, back or lowerback/butt, finde any of these spots and the horny meter should fill up in seconds, keep making them orgasme untill the second bar behinde the horny bar, lets call it sensitivity bar fills up completly,

<----- this one

Now you can make her do anything mostly

i'v been able to get these girls pretty regularly, just remember to rate them! or they might disappear from the pool of girls!
Where the heck does the save file goes? which folder?

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Where the heck does the save file goes? which folder?
readin dev notes tends to help: "
-Put one of them in [your documents folder]\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\v0.003
the name of the file MUST be "Default.sav" "

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
Can anyone explain exactly how the leveling system works? I got to level 8 just by playing the game but I'm unclear what situations create a level. I read that every level increases your penis size by 1mm which is cool. I'd like to grind out to lvl 10 asap.

Also I'm having troubles getting girls to have both a giant butt and giant boobs, I get one or the other even though I rate both 9-10 depending on size. Do i need to rate the girl an overall 10 or just the specific body part a 10?

Reactions: dixton

link66

Dec 2, 2017
here's my save, i'v maneged to lock in a few very very good girls, which are respectivly level 4 and level 5 reviwers, so all you have to do is cycle through them untill you hit either a level 4 or a level 5 with huge tits, talk with them, say they look beautiful and then ask if you can touch their shoulders, if they respond with *Touch me anywere* then you might have the correct girl.

Now touch points on these girls is either shoulder, armpits, back or lowerback/butt, finde any of these spots and the horny meter should fill up in seconds, keep making them orgasme untill the second bar behinde the horny bar, lets call it sensitivity bar fills up completly,

<----- this one

Now you can make her do anything mostly

i'v been able to get these girls pretty regularly, just remember to rate them! or they might disappear from the pool of girls!

Do you rate the ones really low that you dont like, I noticed I didn't rate the ones I didn't like and went down to 1's

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
only complaint that i have is ( tone down the light , it looks foggy )
Signed. The light from the window is way too bright. If the girl is at the desk or desk side and you are in the middle of the room the girl is pitch black against the backdrop of the light.

Still not priority, fix the glass girls and simplify the darn generation system. Get some bounds on how fast girls get hurt or annoyed, or normalize the values to a bell curve, something, anything.

Just played a bit again with the save file posted by Solivan. 4th girl I COULDNT EVEN TURN AROUND BEFORE ANNOYANCE BAR MAXED. INSTANT max annoyance. Couldn't even turn around to look at her after clicking through "u big annoy" dialog. MC fully dressed. It's so broken. Please prioritize this.

BudLightyear

Dec 6, 2018
Any ETA guess on the hotfix/update you're working on? Your game has loads of potential, just needs work obviously, it's v0.01 can't expect anything close to perfection now. I have played it for maybe 6-7hrs now even though it's pretty broken, the physical realism and how interactive it is still makes it fun along side the aggravation. I hope to see new actions possible with the girls, maybe some new and clear UI, better fullscreen (mouse can leave the screen, very annoying), and it would be extremely nice to not have to hold right click to look around. Its just very unusual for a first person game. A whole shit ton of things to fix but I'm sure you know what they are by now. Very excited to see where this game goes. Massive potential, gonna keep an eye on it and the patreon.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Man the reward from getting a girl to let you stick it in her ass is great, sometimes I wonder if the dev should actually make it easier lol

But only being able to fuck for 10 seconds before cumming, and then only being able to cum twice is horrible. #1 thing that needs to be fixed imo. Add a keybind for male orgasm. Allow for more male orgasms (maybe via a gameplay mechanic)

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
Man the reward from getting a girl to let you stick it in her ass is great, sometimes I wonder if the dev should actually make it easier lol

But only being able to fuck for 10 seconds before cumming, and then only being able to cum twice is horrible. #1 thing that needs to be fixed imo. Add a keybind for male orgasm. Allow for more male orgasms (maybe via a gameplay mechanic)
What do u mean by reward? Do u gain levels from doing this? Maybe I'm playing the game incorrectly if this is the stuff that levels u up.

Reactions: seriiuo

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Ugh i fucking hate this. Everytime you get the girl max horny and you prepare to fuck her ass your dick goes limp. This need to be fixed asap.

This will be the second game i will support. The most fucking hot piece of art on this site. So rewarding it's grazy.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes