4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

bebird

Aug 4, 2021
Ive had the similar issue. Im assuming you have enabled cheats and changed the penis size to something mad. P removed pants and SHIFT + P remove the top clothing. I dont think its a bug, its just you have probably used the cheat and its borked the session. If you rest and start another day, it should sort itself.
Nope, still broken, all girls model have white colour clothes and the option to ask them to take it off is grayed out. i tried resting and starting another day and still stuck with penis hanging out of pants

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Oh sweet, the save editor has been updated to accept the single interview files.
So we can update any saved girls with edited 'do anything you want' personalities.
:D
I just have to get the personality to a point where shes not in near constant orgasm mode like this one.

Reactions: Chrathrard
Feb 28, 2021
Friends! As you question, is there anyone here who personally knows the developer?

I am currently working on the user interface of this game and want to offer a visual solution, as well as a proposal to improve the 3d visualization of the office.

In the near future I will post my developments, I will be glad to discuss and criticize. I really like this game, once again, the game has great potential and I want to help the developer with my skills.

Reactions: GobGobGob

mjob

May 6, 2017
Friends! As you question, is there anyone here who personally knows the developer?

I am currently working on the user interface of this game and want to offer a visual solution, as well as a proposal to improve the 3d visualization of the office.

In the near future I will post my developments, I will be glad to discuss and criticize. I really like this game, once again, the game has great potential and I want to help the developer with my skills.
Check the discord on patreon page

Reactions: Duanne442

azaheri

Feb 15, 2020
So no one can tell me how to activate 'side view' or 'x-ray vision'? Is this because you assume everyone knows, or because you're just pulling my leg and the feature doesn't exist?
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but pressing "9" and "0" will activate the x-rays.
You can see the game commands under the tag "Inputs" when you press "ESC"

Reactions: Duanne442

axel42

Mar 2, 2018
as I have no skills in terms of making games or editing/modding them. I was wondering if we could get a mod to expand the sliders to get more ridiculous proportions, much like the wide slider mods for the HS games. If some kind soul could take a Crack at this or even the dev himself it would be highly appreciated probably by alot of us!

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but pressing "9" and "0" will activate the x-rays.
You can see the game commands under the tag "Inputs" when you press "ESC"
Thank you. I'm sure I saw that long before it actually unlocked, so forgot about it, and didn't notice it in the list later.

Here's a few more of my best:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: I didn't intend to upload those extra attachments, and can't make any guarantee how they'd play, but you could use them to seed your 0 ranks.

Last edited:

azaheri

Feb 15, 2020
Here go some of mine, to be honest after lots of hours since first release, these are the best I had found:
Amira Appeling.png Amira Appeling: Nice body, face, hair, small breasts
Jaleesa Vodder.png Jaleesa Vodder: Nice body, face, bad hairstyle, big breasts
Kayleen Kloth.png Kayleen Kloth: Ugly, but just here for being extra-small :ROFLMAO:
Signe Loges.png Signe Loges: Giantess, nice body, face, hair, big breasts

Reactions: hoborg

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
Only position I've found that they actually push back is when against the wall
I had one that pushed back while in the "Lean Forward" pose while standing at the Light. Might have just had the right height and angle, but she basically ground herself to an orgasm in about 90 seconds once set up.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
How do I modify eyebrows? This girl is beautiful, but those brows give her resting incontinence face.
Tiffany Corrington.png
On a similar subject, which settings modify tan lines?

Reactions: bqsetnkwglo

grenade

Aug 17, 2018
Still as frustrating as constipation...it's right there but just won't pass.
A major redo of the leveling up system is needed.
Plus restart your game if the first batch of level one girls have no horny girls. Means you're relying on a random horny girl with your level two girls...if none there...then you're hoping it shows up in level 3...if not then you've wasted probably ten hours as now your 'genepool' is fucked. Still too much weight on random traits vs what I've stated a zillion times I want. I keep seeing on the threads here to make sure you grade every girl...I'm no longer convinced that matters, at least not enough.
As I stated earlier - the point (and satisfaction) of grinding early in a game is being rewarded with whatever you're grinding for. I'm not grinding to go from a 'struck by lightening' chance to an 'eaten by a shark' chance of getting what I continually ask/grade for.
I don't want an editing program...that means it's no longer a GAME.
The balancing needs a major overhaul.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Still as frustrating as constipation...it's right there but just won't pass.
A major redo of the leveling up system is needed.
Plus restart your game if the first batch of level one girls have no horny girls. Means you're relying on a random horny girl with your level two girls...if none there...then you're hoping it shows up in level 3...if not then you've wasted probably ten hours as now your 'genepool' is fucked. Still too much weight on random traits vs what I've stated a zillion times I want. I keep seeing on the threads here to make sure you grade every girl...I'm no longer convinced that matters, at least not enough.
As I stated earlier - the point (and satisfaction) of grinding early in a game is being rewarded with whatever you're grinding for. I'm not grinding to go from a 'struck by lightening' chance to an 'eaten by a shark' chance of getting what I continually ask/grade for.
I don't want an editing program...that means it's no longer a GAME.
The balancing needs a major overhaul.
Agree, but I do think the developer himself has pointed all this out several times already. Its still in development and in my opinion quite fun.

Reactions: MercuriusORG
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes