4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Goblyn99

Sep 26, 2023
I see quite a few glowing 4 star reviews...

Got a few questions:
is this game worth the dl and play?
Is it VR compatible? If so, does it have a steeper learning curve than VAM or is it as basic as VRHot?
Is it worth getting lathered up and sweaty for even though it's possibly as abandoned as a pound puppy?

Jul 29, 2023

Got a few questions:
Is it VR compatible? If so, does it have a steeper learning curve than VAM or is it as basic as VRHot?
Is it worth getting lathered up and sweaty for even though it's possibly as abandoned as a pound puppy?
even abandoned I've probably spent more time in this game than any of the other good 3d first person type games around, it's a unique and engaging idea

M925Ya

May 27, 2022

Got a few questions:
Yes...No...and Yes.

• Angry
Reactions: V Antonio S

Kashiwaggy

Sep 29, 2020

Got a few questions:
I'd say it's worth it. The gameplay itself is pretty much done, and the updates people are waiting/hoping for would just be additions to it or adding a narrative or reward system. It's a lot of fun, one of my favorites on the site but it's missing the progression aspect. I would like to be able to keep the girls rather than refer them elsewhere. Hope the dev finds the enthusiasm to continue.

Fei59588

Mar 30, 2024
I don't understand why the author gave up on this work
Does anyone know what difficulties the author has encountered? Is it money or something?
If the author really gave up, even as a player, I would like to help the author continue to create this game
So why give up It's really a pity. It's a great pity.
How can I help the author.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes