4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
New version is up

SMA 0.8.6b

Changes

-Pubic hair added.(You can disable it in the settings panel)
-10 new hairstyles
-Consent has been implemented in a hierarchical way.
"You can touch it if you can put your peepee in it. You can look at it if you can touch it." It is not so straightforward, but that is the essence of it.
-Changes made to models using mods will be saved to disk and/or fed to the genetic algorithm.
-In single interview mode, the player can photograph a model and save her to disk.(will save changes made with mods)

Fixes

-Many small bugs in the auto rating system
-The random generator was not generating genes with indexes in the right way.
-many other small bugs.

Known bugs

-Due to a bug that was already fixed, old characters will have their hairstyle changed.(oops!)
Any heroes out there?

ji280896

Mar 5, 2019
woohoo. Was just about to ask about when an update can be expected. Waiting eagerly.

edit: 20 seconds later...just had to bloody sub to patreon...

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
so hopefully can clear up my confusion on the rating system. when rating pain management, am I rating the girl's responsiveness to the poking (1 for not loving it, 10 for loving it) or am I rating based on what I want the next girl's acceptance to be?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MavisFeatherlight

morph333

May 3, 2020
so hopefully can clear up my confusion on the rating system. when rating pain management, am I rating the girl's responsiveness to the poking (1 for not loving it, 10 for loving it) or am I rating based on what I want the next girl's acceptance to be?
from my perspective, it's both. you're rating the girl's pain management based on what you think of it. if you like her acceptance and put a 8 I think that the next girls (depending on their level, ofc) will have same or better pain management.

at least that's how I play. if I can poke her anywhere without her feeling pain or not feeling too much pain, it's a 7-10.

sorry for the english

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
from my perspective, it's both. you're rating the girl's pain management based on what you think of it. if you like her acceptance and put a 8 I think that the next girls (depending on their level, ofc) will have same or better pain management.

at least that's how I play. if I can poke her anywhere without her feeling pain or not feeling too much pain, it's a 7-10.

sorry for the english
you're english is fine. I've just noticed that when I'm rating girls in this area a really low rating (1) that the behavior doesn't seem to change so that's why I asked

morph333

May 3, 2020
you're english is fine. I've just noticed that when I'm rating girls in this area a really low rating (1) that the behavior doesn't seem to change so that's why I asked
yeah, I notice that sometimes. I think that's all related to the level of the girl. On my experience, higher level girls always tend to be loyal to the attributes ranking

martin518441

May 17, 2018
I follow the game since release, time to tell what the game needs mostly.
Testicles for the MC to be anatomically correct and adding the extra clapping sound on impact.
Custom penis shape/head/veins/texture/curve.
When the female is bent the posterior is not round but sharp at the sides.
Adding traditional national clothing to match the races.
Option to ask the girls to dance and rate their performance.
Accessories: sunglasses/jewelry/hat.
I know what i mentioned here would take more than 5 months but me personally i'm fine with one major upate every 2 months
Yes because all models go to modelling interviews in their traditional folk clothes.
nosia-trakia-stzagora-001.jpg
Hello yes I am ready for my interview

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes