VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Something Special [v0.0.5] [WonderGames] (529 mb rar pc source)
79 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
74 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read this thread!!!

Something Special [v0.0.4] [WonderGames] (478 mb rar pc source)
91 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
74 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

EDIT.
uncompressed mac version here - (461mb)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've encountered an error in this newest update when Kate leaves the room I just get an error and can't proceed any further

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So whats up with SVS I see they got another update v05. Earlier they uploaded v04.

Apr 25, 2017
Version 0.0.5 (hotfix) I should say that renpy has the most weird save system I've ever seen. Your previous saves could get broken literally from anything, it's a damn russian roulette. I start thinking about unity indeed. Anyway, here is a hotfix. I've added an option to start from the new content.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
  1. MC's father just died ;
  2. MC is kicked out of the house by his step-mother who clearly hate him ;
  3. MC end in the house of his parents' best friend ;
  4. The said best friend have a slutty neighbor that his her best friend ;
  5. She's a creator ;
  6. She also have two daughters ;
  7. One of the daughter is open minded, wild and extrovert ;
  8. The other daughter is shy, ashamed of her body, have a low self-esteem and is introvert.
So far, the story have absolutely nothing "special", it's a copy/past of Where The Heart Is' premise.

As for the game mechanism, what the player choose doesn't matter at all. Whatever you decide, you'll see what the author wanted you to see. Even if it mean total incoherence, like by example being naked when Victoria come with the tea, when you decided to keep the boxer on.
Therefore, so far the game itself have absolutely nothing "special". It's not a visual novel, nor an effective game, just a story that will be less and less coherent with the time.

Even the name of the game have been used for a game one year ago.

Sorry wondergames , but the only thing special is the good and pleasant CG, that's all.
It's already something big, but it's not enough. Even if with time the story will evolve and diverge from "Where the heart is", the fact that the choice of the player aren't take in count will make it sunk soon or later, alas.
Remove the choice, or take count of them, your choice.

I agree with you in everything you say ... well ... In almost everything. Just a small point to clarify ... You know that, no matter what you choose, you will always see what the author wants you to see? You know, right?

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes