VN Ren'Py Abandoned Something Special [v0.1.13] [WonderGames]

2.20 star(s) 43 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There is those that have English as their first language, that fail to string sentences together as well though. Some games out there have dialogues that make you wonder if the creator ever spoken to any woman or adult at all before.
That would have been so much better, if your post didn't read so awkward. This way it feels a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
It's a very nice game. Funny too. It's seems to make more sense without the incest patch though. Well whatever, it's simple, it looks good and it's got decent humor to it. Count me in.

Reactions: wondergames

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
how it was presented from the start waking up in bed with no memory set my mind on this games own path..the similarities to WTHI later in did not occur to me because the game already had me thinking other shit...so no..i did not think it was a WTHI copy..many games have dead parents and moving in with friends..if you wish to connect them to WTHI and discount them thats your perogative..but i didnt..because the initial scenes set me off on this games own journey

Actually replying to my post IF you reply to my post might make me see it sooner, or are we not on speaking terms anymore? :cool:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That would have been so much better, if your post didn't read so awkward. This way it feels a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.
I'm not making any games, or writing any story/dialogues, nor is English my primary language. But that doesn't keep me from spot cringe worthy dialogues.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Interesting start I guess. I'll check in on this again sometime later.

Someday I would love to see a dev post a first version of their game with more than five minutes of game play.

Reactions: wondergames

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seems okay so far would like to get to know the girls a little bit better next time though I like Annie and her awkward shyness damn she is going to take a lot of work but she kept her cool while we caught her so I guess it's a step in the right direction, there always seems to be these morning wood seems in games now usually the Mother/Landlady sees it and touches it I wonder if there are any VN's out there that don't include such scenes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the incest patch must really change TF outta the game..because mine is right from the start she is the friend of your dead mom and noone is related or even talks like they are..closest bit is when one of the girls says she always thought of you like a brother...so if this was meant as an incest game from the start..the dev dd a good job of seperating the dialogue so it dosnt cringe...few do.

Reactions: Deamate

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
the incest patch must really change TF outta the game..because mine is right from the start she is the friend of your dead mom and noone is related or even talks like they are..closest bit is when one of the girls says she always thought of you like a brother...so if this was meant as an incest game from the start..the dev dd a good job of seperating the dialogue so it dosnt cringe...few do.
"NOOOOO i can't fuck my roommate that would be wrong wouldn't it?? No one would EVER understand if they found out"

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
wondergames

Fun little game and the renders are amazing and beautiful.

One little point though..

Maybe space out your updates or releases a bit more? I usually love when devs put out consistent updates every month but maybe spacing it out a bit (~300-400 pics per update or an hour/two hours worth of gameplay) would give your updates the feeling of more progression/impact each release.

Besides that - the characters (mom, sisters, neighbor, mysterious new character) all look good and the story's got me intrigued to say the least. (y)

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
So this game is a great example how to start a game. There is an introduction to the characters that I feel I get a sense of their personalities and there is no content yet BUT the dev doesn't hide this fact. We see no grind, no bs just additions to the game that add slightly to the content. Sure right now there isn't much to do but given time we will have a game. I find the characters to be attractive and I'm not cringing at the dialogue too much. This is how you make a game devs. No bs, no grind, just attractive characters with a story and let hard work and time fill in the content. can't wait for 6 month so there is enough content to give this a proper review.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Is there some kind of "Unwritten" rule that say's the MC gets hard-on from seeing tits!? I stopped getting a visible "rise" from naked tits/girls by my sophomore year of high school...

r2623699

Nov 8, 2017
As everyone already said - most renders are top notch.

The story on the other hand... seems to be written quite poorly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is there some kind of "Unwritten" rule that say's the MC gets hard-on from seeing tits!? I stopped getting a visible "rise" from naked tits/girls by my sophomore year of high school...
Then you should consult your doctor to see if you have any medical issues!

Reactions: dunhill
2.20 star(s) 43 Votes