VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, "The Author" ends around March, about a year after it started?
Do the patrons know if the next game will show those characters again? Not focus on them, just have them around?
They might pop up again, Aoife and Lyndie have connections to some of the future girls especially Aoife, her aunt and cousins are in the third game.

Apart from that he wants to keep the new games for the new girls so the girls from this one won't appear much, some won't at all.

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
So, "The Author" ends around March, about a year after it started?
Do the patrons know if the next game will show those characters again? Not focus on them, just have them around?
Actually probably ends at the end of this month, possibly early February. I tend to update on a 6 week schedule but I'm getting a new graphics card so that may help me get renders out quicker. We'll see how it turns out. Many characters will have cameos and the like, think of it like the early Marvel movies. Somebody may show up, but they won't be the focus.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
For somebody who writes as crappy as a couple reviews have stated I've got say you've somehow tripped, stumbled and fumbled your way into a magnificent handling of a serious issue.. that being mental illness. I was going to call out a reviewer by name but honestly that serves no purpose other then to start a pissing contest that nobody wins. Let's just say there is a wide discrepancy in the opinions written and I have to go with the more positive ones.

I've enjoyed this story and as I see it coming up on it's final hurrah I feel a bit sad. One gets attached to the charactors as they are fleshed out.. at least I have. Honestly I also can see a lot more that could be done if the DEV decides he wants to go further. But be that as it may I will say that even as this one ends I am soo looking forward to what STWAdev brings us next.

Keep up the stellar work my friend, I'll be waiting.

And as a shoutout to MrFriendly.. "Where's the redheads?"
You can say the name. Lol. We all already know who the dirtbag is ;)

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
This VN has better character development than some mainstream games I have played. Given the nature of the material covered, I tip my hat to the dev for trying to tell a serious story within the realms of a erotic game.
One point, and this is my own personal OCD and apropos of nothing , shouldn't the game carry the "interracial" tag as well?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Actually probably ends at the end of this month, possibly early February. I tend to update on a 6 week schedule but I'm getting a new graphics card so that may help me get renders out quicker. We'll see how it turns out. Many characters will have cameos and the like, think of it like the early Marvel movies. Somebody may show up, but they won't be the focus.
Awesome. That was what I was thinking.

Should we expect the second part to again be 6-7 chapters?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.6.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Awesome. That was what I was thinking.

Should we expect the second part to again be 6-7 chapters?
I'm thinking 10 chapters for the next one, and those will be larger chapters as well. I started with the shortest of the three stories I'd written, partially because I wrote it first, but also because I knew I could finish it. When I started, I of course had no idea if I would be able to even do this whole dev thing, the goal was that even if I never got a single patron I was going to finish the first game for me. The next game will be a bit more long form and larger.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm thinking 10 chapters for the next one, and those will be larger chapters as well. I started with the shortest of the three stories I'd written, partially because I wrote it first, but also because I knew I could finish it. When I started, I of course had no idea if I would be able to even do this whole dev thing, the goal was that even if I never got a single patron I was going to finish the first game for me. The next game will be a bit more long form and larger.
Turns out you can do that dev thing, now do it some more, 2 more times.

Then do it more after that.

You shall never know peace until you have developed a game where MrFriendly likes every single girl.

May take you some time. No cheating and only adding 1 girl either.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Turns out you can do that dev thing, now do it some more, 2 more times.

Then do it more after that.

You shall never know peace until you have developed a game where MrFriendly likes every single girl.

May take you some time. No cheating and only adding 1 girl either.
I'm throwing my best girl forward in the next game, she's my secret redheaded weapon and if he doesn't fall for her I think I'll have to concede he's more picky than even my stubborn streak.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Chapter 6 Fantastic.

Found some typos

last chance to chance your -> last chance to change your

I'll se what's -> I'll see what's

Best regards,
David

• Red Heart
Reactions: STWAdev

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well I spent weeks just designing her model, the few people who've seen her are already infatuated. I know I've said I can't have a favourite, but I do love her and I think many will when she makes her debut.
Oh my.........You said you would release the new game this weekend right?

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes