VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Fear not, we know he has at least two more stories lined up to take place in the same "world" - that may also be part of the reason I'm not too sad about this game approaching its conclusion, I know he'll have another fantastic story to tell starting shortly after.
Thank god! I hope we get to see the original members in some capacity, like as friends of the new MCs.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thank god! I hope we get to see the original members in some capacity, like as friends of the new MCs.
The other MC's are this MC's 2 friends, they all live in different places.

I know Aiofe's aunt is in the third with her daughters with her aunt being one of the scariest and deadliest people in the series. Also the reason mrfriendly isn't looking forward to the third, he doesn't like mob stories and Aoife's aunt is head of the Irish mob.

The girls may pop up but they won't be sticking around, the other 2 are for new girls to get their romance on.

Reactions: MrFriendly

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
In general I want my new characters to have their own stories, but cameos will always happen, some may be used for world building. I can confirm since I've already said it elsewhere that the MC of this game along with whoever you choose to end up with will show up in the next game. Additionally without spoiling I can say that independently Aoife and Lyndie also have minor tie ins.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
In general I want my new characters to have their own stories, but cameos will always happen, some may be used for world building. I can confirm since I've already said it elsewhere that the MC of this game along with whoever you choose to end up with will show up in the next game. Additionally without spoiling I can say that independently Aoife and Lyndie also have minor tie ins.
Still waiting waiting for those 12 kids amongst the Thouple. ;) ;) XD

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Author 6.2 + Compressed + Cheat/Gallery/Walkthrough Mod

visit my blog for more android ports

Reactions: Faptime

MV_1999

Nov 19, 2020
Interesting story, great game. For me the story in this update was quite unexpected, but really good. Can't wait to see how it will continue and eventually end.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Another great update as expected of this game. I really liked the way the Kimmy stuff was handled it was really well written and believable.

It was also nice to see the scenes with Camilla May where they show that she isn't a complete bitch all the time and actually cares about her family which I think did a good job of giving her some depth.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 6.2] [STWAdev

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.39 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 500 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 483 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi, the compressed file actually just ch.6 not ch6.2, please fix, cheers

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Ntr not planned ??. Then it is for me
family loving is incest ??. If yes, disappointed that it is not planned

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does anyone just have the walkthrough not the mod
Not being made anymore. Just open the script.rpy with Notepadd++ (or similar) should you need to double check anything, not really needed anymore though tbh except for a couple of occasions (example Aofie needing 32 points for one scene).

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
The other MC's are this MC's 2 friends, they all live in different places.

I know Aiofe's aunt is in the third with her daughters with her aunt being one of the scariest and deadliest people in the series. Also the reason mrfriendly isn't looking forward to the third, he doesn't like mob stories and Aoife's aunt is head of the Irish mob.

The girls may pop up but they won't be sticking around, the other 2 are for new girls to get their romance on.
That's good information, thanks!

I'm ok with cameos. I've just really fallen in love with all of the characters here, and I just sorta need some closure with it, make sure everything works out in the end. :) Also I really love that you're here chatting with your fans. Thank you for making such a fantastic game!

Reactions: MV_1999

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Great job on a characterization of a certain someone. You really got something special here

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
It's only romance.

There is no harem but there is a throuple where you date 2 of the girls, Lyndie and Aoife. You can also have them solo. The throuple is just for those that can't decide and because they are cute as fuck together.

Story is heavy though, it's got quite a few sad moments but will end happily or so we were told.

As for fucking, there are only a few sex scenes but they fit the story.

I won't spoil the story but what I will say is B and Kimmy appear to act a certain way, don't fall into the trap of judging them, all is not as it seems and their story goes quite deep. B also plays up the act of being a slut just pay attention to her story and you'll see what's what.

I say that because too many people hate on her for that and it's not what they think.

Kimmy's story comes out in this update so you'll have to wait to figure her out although there are hints.
Unfortunately the poster of the most recent review in the game is a part of the demographic, conveniently forgetting the depth and story that goes with each character that explains their behavior :cautious:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately the poster of the most recent review in the game is a part of the demographic, conveniently forgetting the depth and story that goes with each character that explains their behavior :cautious:
I've been asking for months for them to let us facepalm dumb reviews and that latest review is quite possibly the dumbest thing i've ever read.

Already shit on it earlier but it slams the writing when it's quite clear he read none of the writing.

Remember the good days, long before Covid came along when the world was free and sense was common.

Then the world went to shit, sense became an endangered species and I haven't seen the outside world properly for months.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes