VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I have read the thread correctly, this game will not have a harem ending. Are there many LIs in this game?

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
STWAdev definitely knows what he does
he gives all Charakters so much deepness ( in my Opinion)
and i really like everyone of them

and i really feel the Story

keep this up really really awesome Work :love:(y)

Reactions: Maviarab

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
shit, talk about being hit with all the feels :cry:, damn great update once again just sad we in the endgame now

Reactions: MrFriendly

erkper

May 16, 2018
shit, talk about being hit with all the feels :cry:, damn great update once again just sad we in the endgame now
Agreed, this is a great update of a great game. Oddly, I will disagree with the sadness for approaching the endgame. Maybe I'm just way too impatient but I really feel like most the devs out there drag out their games far too long. (Might also be because I always try to play one playthrough until the game is complete, going with my "natural" choices, and only after it is done will I go back and test alternate paths and other characters.) To me, SWTA has a nice groove and will hit the end just right, timing-wise. I also have faith he will stick the landing.

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Agreed, this is a great update of a great game. Oddly, I will disagree with the sadness for approaching the endgame. Maybe I'm just way too impatient but I really feel like most the devs out there drag out their games far too long. (Might also be because I always try to play one playthrough until the game is complete, going with my "natural" choices, and only after it is done will I go back and test alternate paths and other characters.) To me, SWTA has a nice groove and will hit the end just right, timing-wise. I also have faith he will stick the landing.

While I don't disagree with you that some Devs drag games out way too long, I am sad that this specifically is the end. I was hoping for a couple more chapters at least. I really do love this game and will be adding it to my "Hall of Fame" folder after it's done. Considering how absolutely fantastic this game has been from start to right now I have no doubt it'll be a fantastic end.

erkper

May 16, 2018
While I don't disagree with you that some Devs drag games out way too long, I am sad that this specifically is the end. I was hoping for a couple more chapters at least. I really do love this game and will be adding it to my "Hall of Fame" folder after it's done. Considering how absolutely fantastic this game has been from start to right now I have no doubt it'll be a fantastic end.
Fear not, we know he has at least two more stories lined up to take place in the same "world" - that may also be part of the reason I'm not too sad about this game approaching its conclusion, I know he'll have another fantastic story to tell starting shortly after.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
What a lighthearted end for this updated. So cheerful and pleasant ^^
Life isn't always rainbows and fairy dust unfortunately. What makes this/these type of VN's so superior to most things around here/being developed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was in tears at the end.

I mean, it was the best possible outcome for her scenario, got her to hospital, but damn it was low key sad. Like saying goodbye to Kimmy and wait to see what Kimberley is going to be like.

Glad I did enough to save her at least. Don't know if it can go badly but I like Kim.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Broken people are the most beautiful and you only can hope that they can put the pieces back together every time.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I was in tears at the end.

I mean, it was the best possible outcome for her scenario, got her to hospital, but damn it was low key sad. Like saying goodbye to Kimmy and wait to see what Kimberley is going to be like.

Glad I did enough to save her at least. Don't know if it can go badly but I like Kim.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
Hey i wanna try this game but before i wanted to know does this game have story worth playing and does this have any romance( ik there is no romance tag) or is it just fucking every girl u see?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey i wanna try this game but before i wanted to know does this game have story worth playing and does this have any romance( ik there is no romance tag) or is it just fucking every girl u see?
It's only romance.

There is no harem but there is a throuple where you date 2 of the girls, Lyndie and Aoife. You can also have them solo. The throuple is just for those that can't decide and because they are cute as fuck together.

Story is heavy though, it's got quite a few sad moments but will end happily or so we were told.

As for fucking, there are only a few sex scenes but they fit the story.

I won't spoil the story but what I will say is B and Kimmy appear to act a certain way, don't fall into the trap of judging them, all is not as it seems and their story goes quite deep. B also plays up the act of being a slut just pay attention to her story and you'll see what's what.

I say that because too many people hate on her for that and it's not what they think.

Kimmy's story comes out in this update so you'll have to wait to figure her out although there are hints.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand why it doesn't have the romance tag, it's pretty much the main purpose of it behind the story.

Reactions: Faptime

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Just play the update... Just... wow. Very well done. Emotional ending. Still has typos and fixings that need to happen throughout though, but very well done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: STWAdev
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes