VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When you read reviews and it's painfully obvious they haven't bothered playing the game it hurts my soul.

Calls the girls sluts when they are virgins because he either skipped reading everything or only played the bar scene and decided to whine.

Really need to be able to facepalm reviews, been asking for months, it's a necessity at this point.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
When you read reviews and it's painfully obvious they haven't bothered playing the game it hurts my soul.

Calls the girls sluts when they are virgins because he either skipped reading everything or only played the bar scene and decided to whine.

Really need to be able to facepalm reviews, been asking for months, it's a necessity at this point.
Kind of you to defend my honor, but it's no fuss. All part of the joy of creating something, not everybody will like it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Kind of you to defend my honor, but it's no fuss. All part of the joy of creating something, not everybody will like it.
I don't mind people disliking something, we can't all like everything.

My problem is when people slam things that aren't points to be made. The whole B and Kimberly thing is explained yet that's completely missed in the review so it's either a review of the first 5 minutes or a review from someone that skipped everything.

The main problem is when someone complains about the writing without reading said writing.

It's less a case of defending your honour, you're a big boy, you certainly don't need the tiny girl defending you. It's more a case of shit reviews that completely miss every single point.

It's not just here, it happens in a lot of games. You see people review something where it's obvious they have barely played it.

js399052

Nov 11, 2019
Just did me second play and I'm a little disappointed with there wasn't more content for Kim.

Edit: I feel really stupid, how did I miss the entire boat sequence?

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why oh why couldn't I be getting double-teamed by Lyndie and Beatrix? Cruel author, forcing me to play multiple paths. ;)

Looking forward to what the author (of The Author) has planned.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Why oh why couldn't I be getting double-teamed by Lyndie and Beatrix? Cruel author, forcing me to play multiple paths. ;)

Looking forward to what the author (of The Author) has planned.
I wanted all 3, I'm greedy. But a Aoife and Lyndie throuple will have to be enough, can't have it all :LOL:

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Quick check in, still not quite satisfied with the final scene so I'm taking some more passes over it (this is a key scene to understanding damn near everything about a certain somebody so I want to make sure to get it right.) This only should add a day or two on the delay so as expected 26thish is more viable. Just pretend the minor Christmas theme is still totally applicable after the holiday.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank this community for the experience this year. I had a lovely time interacting and discussing with you all. For those that celebrate it I wish you all a Merry Christmas, for those that don't I'll be around tomorrow while I work so feel free to bug me a little.

Last edited:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Any news about the chapter 6 update? There is a post on patreon about a beta version, so still in development?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't believe there is only 1 double update left to go.

This has helped a shit year go by with something to look forward to.

Even if 2021 is the same we'll still have the second story to help us get by.

No pressure though STWAdev, we're only expecting you to make us all feel better all year.

Last edited:

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Can't believe there is only 1 double update left to go.

This has helped a shit year go by with something to look forward to.

Even if 2021 is the same we'll still have the second story to help us get by.

No pressure though STWAdev, we're only expecting you to make us all feel better all year.
Hey you never know I might shit the bed on these last ones and you'll flee in terror at future prospects from me. Jokes I use to protect my feelings aside I really appreciate that Ava, honestly made my morning.

Also since I'm here...The update is now . I hope you all enjoy, I'm going to walk away from my computer for a few hours before I come back and y'all hurt my feelings! My patrons have been kind enough to give it a few playthroughs so all the bugs and nastiness should be sorted. God I also can't believe it's almost over... excuse me *insert ugly cry here.*

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes