VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Hey all, I needed to take a little break and do some palette cleansing renders. I decided it was time to work on the infamous cousins of Aoife. They're still in early draft so some things will change, but I'm fond of them for now. They won't show up in the Author, but I just like sharing with y'all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hey all, I needed to take a little break and do some palette cleansing renders. I decided it was time to work on the infamous cousins of Aoife. They're still in early draft so some things will change, but I'm fond of them for now. They won't show up in the Author, but I just like sharing with y'all.

Not a short hair fan myself but they caught my interest:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: STWAdev

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

Gingers with large breasts? I'll take two, please.

• Haha

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Gingers with large breasts? I'll take two, please.
As a ginger fan I’d be interested except they are part of that family. I want nothing to do with them, spoiler sight unseen, they are obviously bad news. And if the whole Irish mob idea is true then I hope we can turn informant and get them all thrown in prison.

Reads the spoiler...

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
As a ginger fan I’d be interested except they are part of that family. I want nothing to do with them, spoiler sight unseen, they are obviously bad news. And if the whole Irish mob idea is true then I hope we can turn informant and get them all thrown in prison.

Reads the spoiler...
You're just determined to break my silly little heart aren't you?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're just determined to break my silly little heart aren't you?
Not yours specifically... I just don't find criminals entertaining unless they are being hunted down and caught. Especially mobsters. Just not a fan of people doing terrible things to other people in my entertainment.

• Red Heart

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Not yours specifically... I just don't find criminals entertaining unless they are being hunted down and caught. Especially mobsters. Just not a fan of people doing terrible things to other people in my entertainment.

And there's a whole other game in between, lets make sure I can stick the landing on the first two before we worry too much about the third. You don't realize it yet, but we're best friends now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And there's a whole other game in between, lets make sure I can stick the landing on the first two before we worry too much about the third. You don't realize it yet, but we're best friends now.
Well, I am a lousy best friend. I like living in a garbage can and I have extremely offensive quarantine breath... ;)

I look forward to the end of this one, seeing the next one, as for the final one that is future grouch's problem not mine...

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Aoife!

It would be great if there was an opportunity to choose (in the relationship between Aoife and MC) Aoife would be dominant!
Since Aoife is (can be called) a princess, it would be very suitable for her!

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I like Aoife!

It would be great if there was an opportunity to choose (in the relationship between Aoife and MC) Aoife would be dominant!
Since Aoife is (can be called) a princess, it would be very suitable for her!
Just take her mother, more dominance should hardly be possible. In addition, princesses are probably more spoiled brats than dominant. :LOL:

Reactions: Maviarab

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Just take her mother, more dominance should hardly be possible. In addition, princesses are probably more spoiled brats than dominant. :LOL:
I like Aoife!
The relationship with Aoife is important to me in the game!

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
But... But... But I thought I was your best friend! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Quick check in. Chugging along with the update, all poses and scripting is done I'm just waiting on renders. Hoping to release on Christmas Eve, but if I just can't get my renders done in time I'll probably push to the 26th. Just figure there isn't much point in releasing on Christmas day. Cheers all.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Quick check in. Chugging along with the update, all poses and scripting is done I'm just waiting on renders. Hoping to release on Christmas Eve, but if I just can't get my renders done in time I'll probably push to the 26th. Just figure there isn't much point in releasing on Christmas day. Cheers all.
I dunno... It would give us Jews who can't go to the movies or Chinese restaurants because of COVID something to do... :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ilhares and STWAdev
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes