VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
STWAdev , I appreciate the narrative tension in making the player choose between Beatrix and Lyndie, but I want to have my cake and eat it too. *shakes fist*

Really enjoying this game, please keep up the good work!

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
STWAdev , I appreciate the narrative tension in making the player choose between Beatrix and Lyndie, but I want to have my cake and eat it too. *shakes fist*

Really enjoying this game, please keep up the good work!
Unfortunately for that to happen STWAdev would need to add another tag after this update which answered something that was bothering me for a long minute.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: johnconnor

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I'm glad you liked it, that's one of my favourite secrets of the whole game, I've been very excited to finally get it out. As I've said before you might have some fun on subsequent playthroughs finding the hints I laid out about said secret.
Pffft....saw that coming a mile away...........honest......fiiiine.....not

Reactions: MrFriendly

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I'm glad you liked it, that's one of my favourite secrets of the whole game, I've been very excited to finally get it out. As I've said before you might have some fun on subsequent playthroughs finding the hints I laid out about said secret.
Yeah it bugged me for a minute but a good cliffhanger, cant wait to see what you do going forward. Going to be explosive one way or another LOL. Kudos!

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Hey all, I just wanted to give you a little Friday treat. For those who aren't Patrons I decided to make the announcement for the next STWA game public.

You can find it .

As it's connected to this game in the same universe I don't mind posting it, though I'll usually keep any news and things confined to Patreon purely so as not to clutter this thread and irk the mods. Cheers all and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ahh I love that Ghostblade outfit, was testing out Dru in it, but that's darn pretty.
Yeah it looks awesome with proper lighting plus it doesn't clip with the robo arm like some of the other outfits I had.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Here is another render especially for MRFriendly though you will have to forgive me it doesn't include the I Love MRFriendly tramp stamp.

No tramp stamp in my honor?!?! :LOL:

She’s attractive but evil usually is... I have no reason to trust her in her evil hot blondedness

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael and DA22

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She’s attractive but evil usually is... I have no reason to trust her in her evil hot blondedness
You know MRFriendly I can't believe you keep calling Meabh evil. She is a lovely women in fact I would say she is an angel. I mean look at this does this person look evil to you?

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes