VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
i hope there's an option to cheat with or romance Aolfe mother? like surely thats a thing lol even if its consequences or an bad ending, abrupt or not . i think the dev here can potentially have something that equals to or rival the dynamic between the Mc, Selina and her mom in become a rock star.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i hope there's an option to cheat with or romance Aolfe mother? like surely thats a thing lol even if its consequences or an bad ending, abrupt or not . i think the dev here can potentially have something that equals to or rival the dynamic between the Mc, Selina and her mom in become a rock star.
There is not and won't be, the dev has been very forthcoming about who is or isn't romanceable - at this point all of the LI are in the game.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
There is not and won't be, the dev has been very forthcoming about who is or isn't romanceable - at this point all of the LI are in the game.
Really? awww thats disappointing . well i still enjoy it and got other novels for that particular itch. thanks man.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really? awww thats disappointing . well i still enjoy it and got other novels for that particular itch. thanks man.
STWADev has said that the aunt and, I believe, the mom will be romanceable in the third game in the series. So if you enjoy this one then keep an eye out. After this game finishes in a few updates he will start his next game, which he already announced on Patreon, and then after that one will be the third (and final?) in the series of interconnected games.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
STWADev has said that the aunt and, I believe, the mom will be romanceable in the third game in the series. So if you enjoy this one then keep an eye out. After this game finishes in a few updates he will start his next game, which he already announced on Patreon, and then after that one will be the third (and final?) in the series of interconnected games.
ah ok , im subscribed to the dev patreon and now that u mentioned it, he did mentioned him making a universe of different stories interconnecting somehow. glad im on board now then , looking forward to it.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Aight you beautiful bastards, with the new update my time is much more limited so I can't do as many exciting fun renders as I usually do, but I did reach a patron goal so I just wanted to toss a few little fun thank you renders. Each girl has her own as well as a bonus double with Camilla and Meabh. Spoilers used to save space. Cheers all!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Aight you beautiful bastards, with the new update my time is much more limited so I can't do as many exciting fun renders as I usually do, but I did reach a patron goal so I just wanted to toss a few little fun thank you renders. Each girl has her own as well as a bonus double with Camilla and Meabh. Spoilers used to save space. Cheers all!
Trixie....ohhh hahahahahaha

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
All of the girls look great especially Meabh. I can't believe we have to wait for the third game to have scenes with her. why are you such tease? :cry:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
She needs a special kind of man to handle her, and that takes time.
I think she is worth the wait from what I've seen so far. I'm willing to wait despite how tough it is since she seems to be really interesting and looks great too.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I think she is worth the wait from what I've seen so far. I'm willing to wait despite how tough it is since she seems to be really interesting and looks great too.
Well I can't deny that I really love her as a character, and I'm excited for you to experience her story as well.

I'm curious though, while I'll neither confirm or deny anything, I wonder what your theory on what her deal is? This question applies to everybody. I've thrown some clues and I'm curious what everybody picked up.

Reactions: Ghostly

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well I can't deny that I really love her as a character, and I'm excited for you to experience her story as well.

I'm curious though, while I'll neither confirm or deny anything, I wonder what your theory on what her deal is? This question applies to everybody. I've thrown some clues and I'm curious what everybody picked up.
I got the feeling she is a professional "fixer" for Aoife's family kind of like in the TV show Ray Donovan. I think she could also be the right hand of Aoife's mum and handles the "darker" aspects of her dealings I'm not completely sure which one yet.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I got the feeling she is a professional "fixer" for Aoife's family kind of like in the TV show Ray Donovan. I think she could also be the right hand of Aoife's mum and handles the "darker" aspects of her dealings I'm not completely sure which one yet.
I am on the other end of the spectrum and don't care about her (or the mom) and want nothing to do with them. I figure they handle a bunch of illegal commerce and maybe blackmail.

Will there be a redhead in the next game who doesn't dye her hair?

• Love
Reactions: M! and thorin0815

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
A fine theory, we'll have to see.

Will there be a redhead in the next game who doesn't dye her hair?
Both Viridiana who was revealed in the initial post and a second non revealed character are redheads. After all I promised you two.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes