VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Before the end of the update after the party I´ve only got choice to go home. Is this a fixed point or I mucked something up?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Before the end of the update after the party I´ve only got choice to go home. Is this a fixed point or I mucked something up?
Depends.

The only options for after party are to go home, speak to B or go and see Lyndie.

If your main love interest is either Chris, Kim, Aiofe or Dru then you will only be going home, they have no after party content only B and Lyndie (or Lyndie with Aiofe on the throuple route).

Reactions: MRG101

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Depends.

The only options for after party are to go home, speak to B or go and see Lyndie.

If your main love interest is either Chris, Kim, Aiofe or Dru then you will only be going home, they have no after party content only B and Lyndie (or Lyndie with Aiofe on the throuple route).
Thanks, all good. Thought I missed something

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So what I can't understand is why this game makes so little money.
probably that its not a harem game is what hurts it. a good story can only get you so far apparently. "Primal instinct" is a good example of that. but yeah that's just my guess. does it NEED to be a harem game? of course not. but again i'm assuming thats what hurts potential patrons. IMO

Reactions: cakeny

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Fuck, I love Dru already. If she had been introduced earlier she would be my clear #1. As it stands right now I have no idea who my favorite is, making some of these choices really difficult to make. I can't wait for ch. 6.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't remember seeing it before, supposedly it is part two of a three story series, what was part one?
It's not part two of a three game series it's part one of a three game series. There are going to be two more updates then the dev is going to move on to the second game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand this game. I don't remember seeing it before, supposedly it is part two of a three story series, what was part one? Anyway, I looked at the preview pics and thought they looked good. The ratings were good so I read some of the comments in the discussion thread. There was all this talk about dark secrets. I checked out the Patreon page and saw that the game was only making about $150/month. Usually good reviews and no money mean rape/sexual abuse in the story or in a back story. I hate that as those familiar with my rants can attest. I don't know why but I decided to give it a try. Much to my delight, no such content. So what I can't understand is why this game makes so little money. Usually I can answer that question but here I am at a loss. The game is good, it seems to have had a decent number of updates during the time that it has been out. Is there something about the history of this game that I don't know? From what I can tell, there are only two minor points that might keep some people from pledging. Still, it should have at least 175 patrons at this point. I pledged as soon as I finished.
His player base will grow but it's going to be a steady rise.

Seen it before with devs that do the same thing, story based games are slower to build up as they take longer to spread around.

Due to how many games get abandoned, investing in something heavily story based is a risk because you run the chance of it being dropped and will never see the end of that tale.

It's happened to me on more than one occasion.

Devs that work on story games build up as they complete work. Once people see their games get finished more people are willing to risk backing financially.

Assuming the devs learn the lessons of the past and don't repeat the same mistakes. A dev that made games I loved based around lesbians only wanted that one big game that was going to net him pure bank. He was growing steadily as games got finished but he hadn't got that one big moment so he started abandoning games after 2 updates if people didn't back his patreon and this happened a few times with his main and a couple of alt accounts to the point where he lost the player base he'd built up and was laughed off the site.

The balls in the devs court here.

So far it's been fantastic now he just needs to hit the next 2 updates and stick the landing on a great ending which should lead him nicely into the next game of the series.

Also helps if people shill for devs like this. Those that don't cover fetishes don't get spoken of as much so those sigs really help or a mention in games list etc...

I have it mentioned in my sig but i'm in a bit of a tight spot when it comes to sig stuff as Notty of Heavy Five is a friend so I can't take hers off, other devs I enjoy have to settle for links. I post enough that they should get some notice anyway.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
This definitely a hidden gem , a little rough around the edges in terms of some of the renders but damn the plot is compelling and each of the girls stand out in a very good way , they feel like actual people as you play through it and the MC is a likeable dude too , makes you want to cheer him on as he moves through the story. EP 5 was especially enjoyable due to the new introduction , people shouldn't be sleeping on this one

Reactions: DA22

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Wow, this is a great VN!
I took forward to the remaining updates and then Part 2 and 3 of this series.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Call me interested but there will be more parts?
2 more stories to come set in the same universe/time/place with a different MC. Couple of characters IIRC in the next story have already appeared in this one.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Call me interested but there will be more parts?
As Maviarab stated, this is the first of series of VNs in the same universe, following different characters, some connected to to others, some not. Each MC will have their own LI's and stories, and while there will usually be an option for multi person relationships true harems are a bit beyond my scope.

Semi related note, I'll be making the "official" announcement of the next game tomorrow Dec 1st.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As Maviarab stated, this is the first of series of VNs in the same universe, following different characters, some connected to to others, some not. Each MC will have their own LI's and stories, and while there will usually be an option for multi person relationships true harems are a bit beyond my scope.

Semi related note, I'll be making the "official" announcement of the next game tomorrow Dec 1st.
Outta reactions so woohooooo
Not out of reactions but I agree: Woohoooo!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Outta reactions so woohooooo
Not out of reactions but I agree: Woohoooo!
Also not out of reactions and I too agree, wooohoooo!

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes