VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
:eek: I will now retract my previous statement and move into the bunker I'm building in my back garden, the internet isn't the best so you might not hear from me for a while.
She does say at one point she will do whatever it takes to make MC fall in love with her... :love:
More and more thinking a great motto for the game is "if their blonde leave them alone" or we could just post a general warning...

giphy (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i enjoyed the game , was a nice update , just about the sex scenes i hope will be more hot , longer scene , with some spices in future update .

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
They are easy to resist actually, I am on a diet and don't like blondes with murderous intent.
There are some oatmeal cookies as well. As for the murderous intent I think it's just you being paranoid. Now if you will excuse me I have to go to the hospital I think I ate to many cookies and don't feel well and I'm sure the paramedics were wrong and it isn't poison.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
with iamb's mod you can see all scenes and you can get beatrix back to fold if you choose meeting her before end.
You can, but I think you would just end up losing the other two.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Wow,
What a fricking great story!
Your renders are gorgeous.
The story is both dark but heartwarming. A true slice of life.
I was shocked, and I am not easy to shock. This is great!
Best of luck

Reactions: STWAdev

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
This is a great game with a ton of options. I am very glad to have stumbled onto it.

Now, help a guy out here.
Beyond that, I have the standard hopefulness that you get a chance at Aoifa's mom and/or aunt at some point.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Beyond that, I have the standard hopefulness that you get a chance at Aoifa's mom and/or aunt at some point.
Not in this game, no.

The love interests have already been established and there are only 2 updates left.

The aunt will be a love interest in the 3rd game for the 3rd protag.

Reactions: excalibertypo

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I don't understand this game. I don't remember seeing it before, supposedly it is part two of a three story series, what was part one? Anyway, I looked at the preview pics and thought they looked good. The ratings were good so I read some of the comments in the discussion thread. There was all this talk about dark secrets. I checked out the Patreon page and saw that the game was only making about $150/month. Usually good reviews and no money mean rape/sexual abuse in the story or in a back story. I hate that as those familiar with my rants can attest. I don't know why but I decided to give it a try. Much to my delight, no such content. So what I can't understand is why this game makes so little money. Usually I can answer that question but here I am at a loss. The game is good, it seems to have had a decent number of updates during the time that it has been out. Is there something about the history of this game that I don't know? From what I can tell, there are only two minor points that might keep some people from pledging. Still, it should have at least 175 patrons at this point. I pledged as soon as I finished.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes