VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Damn it, I'm sometimes happy when I can remember the lines of text before the last mouse click. Age really hasn't done my memory any good. :LOL:
I'm just glad this game only has five main romance able characters. The main reason I stopped playing WVM is because I couldn't remember who characters were and would end up confused why they are trying to have sex with me:HideThePain:.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm just glad this game only has five main romance able characters. The main reason I stopped playing WVM is because I couldn't remember who characters were and would end up confused why they are trying to have sex with me:HideThePain:.
As someone who is tired of harem games I’m getting to where I feel “less is more”. Much rather get to know 5 love interests really well than keep a bunch of notes about who’s who and if they’ve been fucked yet. I find it increasingly frustrating when we end up with a ton of women who all are entranced with the MC even though they don’t know shit about him (besides that he has a giant dick).

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As someone who is tired of harem games I’m getting to where I feel “less is more”. Much rather get to know 5 love interests really well than keep a bunch of notes about who’s who and if they’ve been fucked yet. I find it increasingly frustrating when we end up with a ton of women who all are entranced with the MC even though they don’t know shit about him (besides that he has a giant dick).
Yeah I'm the same. Which is why I usually avoid harem games and prefer games like this which have less characters but develop them more. Each character in this game has a distinct personality and looks which help them stand out from each other and makes it easier to remember who they are.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn! How did I not play this one sooner? My coterie of fellow pervs have been neglecting me by not mentioning this game. The only hard thing about this game is choosing the girls and that in the beginning I thought it would be possible to nab Aoife, Lyndi, and Beatrix. :*|
with iamb's mod you can see all scenes and you can get beatrix back to fold if you choose meeting her before end.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah when you reach that age where you become invisible to young attractive women, I often get confused when they try to have to sex with me too :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I'm the same. Which is why I usually avoid harem games and prefer games like this which have less characters but develop them more. Each character in this game has a distinct personality and looks which help them stand out from each other and makes it easier to remember who they are.
Yeah just really difficult to find games with small casts, good writing, and active developers. In terms of number of love interests Where the Heart Is pushes the “limit”, I often forget who everyone is. Wish there were more devs that catered to my tastes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah just really difficult to find games with small casts, good writing, and active developers. In terms of number of love interests Where the Heart Is pushes the “limit”, I often forget who everyone is. Wish there were more devs that catered to my tastes.
I'm taking notes don't worry....and all will be optional too :p

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
with iamb's mod you can see all scenes and you can get beatrix back to fold if you choose meeting her before end.
As a result, the mod changes the game into a fake "harem", that would definitely not be my wish. On the contrary, since I plan to have one playthrough for each girl anyway, I wish I could put the other girls into the friendzone much earlier.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As a result, the mod changes the game into a fake "harem", that would definitely not be my wish. On the contrary, since I plan to have one playthrough for each girl anyway, I wish I could put the other girls into the friendzone much earlier.
no fake or real harem yet, at "worst" just 3some which can be solo too. 3some or end with any girl is my guess.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I agree with that especially in regards to Aoife. My main file is a Lyndie only file and i feel like an arsehole leading her on and making her think she has a chance with the MC when she doesn't.
Considering the family she's from what makes you think you have a choice..? I kid kid.

Don't want a visit from Auntie though.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Considering the family she's from what makes you think you have a choice..? I kid kid.

Don't want a visit from Auntie though.
She does say at one point she will do whatever it takes to make MC fall in love with her... :love:

Reactions: Alteni
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes