VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just tested them, all of them work.

No idea what your problem is but the links are fine.
Nopy timed out repeatedly, the others worked for me (uploadhaven was the fastest.)

[edit] - and then after finishing the d/l from uploadhaven, the nopy page loaded fine. Go figure...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey you never know I might shit the bed on these last ones and you'll flee in terror at future prospects from me. Jokes I use to protect my feelings aside I really appreciate that Ava, honestly made my morning.

Also since I'm here...The update is now . I hope you all enjoy, I'm going to walk away from my computer for a few hours before I come back and y'all hurt my feelings! My patrons have been kind enough to give it a few playthroughs so all the bugs and nastiness should be sorted. God I also can't believe it's almost over... excuse me *insert ugly cry here.*
Well the third game is going to be absolutely terrible...:ROFLMAO:;):rolleyes:

But I’ll probably play it while muttering under my breath as per my usual...

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 6.2] [STWAdev

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.39 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 500 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 483 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the dev said that this game would have polygamy, when will that be in the game? :unsure:

only 2 girls got my attention, kimmy and b can die burnt i don't care:KEK:
Only 1 3way and that involves Aiofe and Lyndie the rest are solo.

No idea why you want B to die, she's a virgin that's never been with anyone, Kimmie has dual personality disorder so which one of her do you want killing?

No idea where you got the polygamy thing from though, that's never been a thing. Even the guide points out the throuple as being Aiofe and Lyndie, this has been known for many months now.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I noticed this game all blanked out on the recent uploads page, and well, curiosity got the best of me, so decided to check out why. After finding a backdoor since the front was locked, I went to reading the comments, and see it was because of download problems. So, decided to try myself. Maybe it got fixed during the hours I was focused on MAME, maybe I just lucked out myself, but downloaded for me just fine.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Only 1 3way and that involves Aiofe and Lyndie the rest are solo.

No idea why you want B to die, she's a virgin that's never been with anyone, Kimmie has dual personality disorder so which one of her do you want killing?

No idea where you got the polygamy thing from though, that's never been a thing. Even the guide points out the throuple as being Aiofe and Lyndie, this has been known for many months now.
I see that you and some others are giving me facepalm because they think I'm referring to the birthday scene:rolleyes:, I don't like b for the appearance and Kimmy for the personality, I don't like it and I want distance from people like that :LOL:

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
Then maybe do it in a less aggressive way? Wishing for 2 characters to burn to death because you don't like them just make you sound like an idiot.
I've been told that and rephrased the sentence, but as I said a little earlier, where I come from is not that aggressive this type of sentence, sorry :giggle:

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've been told that and rephrased the sentence, but as I said a little earlier, where I come from is not that aggressive this type of sentence, sorry :giggle:
So wtf are you from then? Beirut? Burma? Fuck me....that's not normal talk anywhere bud.

• Haha
Reactions: fregonard
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes