VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
As much as I enjoyed this VN the constant change in character height triggered me pretty hard. Other than B being shortest, I have no idea about the height of the rest of the girls.

Reactions: Floorboards

∫f(x)dx

Jan 8, 2018
Just finished the game with 'Nobody' ending (Hannah is just illusion), from what do I know that.. oh crap.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Finished with the throuple ending ; it was awesome but heartwrenching to be at the end....
Great game and great journey ; I'll do the other endings ofc.

What's going to happen now ? If I remember, all that story is just a "chapter" of SWTA. Will we get another "chapter" or another game entirely ? (I do guess that even if it's a new "chapter", we won't be seeing our girls or the current MC anymore)

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Ok so I only finished the Throuple ending so far, but didn't the story build up a bunch of potential drama about the ex coming back, did that just fizzle into nothing or is it there in a different route? I feel like there's a bunch of foreshadowing that never got resolved.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Finished with the throuple ending ; it was awesome but heartwrenching to be at the end....
Great game and great journey ; I'll do the other endings ofc.

What's going to happen now ? If I remember, all that story is just a "chapter" of SWTA. Will we get another "chapter" or another game entirely ? (I do guess that even if it's a new "chapter", we won't be seeing our girls or the current MC anymore)
Two more games to come set within the same world with a different MC (believe the next MC is Valentine, you should remember him). This MC and whoever he ended up will be referanced/make a cameo in future games.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Two more games to come set within the same world with a different MC (believe the next MC is Valentine, you should remember him). This MC and whoever he ended up will be referanced/make a cameo in future games.
Oh right, the military buddy in the UK. Always thought there was more to him, too much fleshed out to be just a phone call. And maybe a cameo for our throuple/other significant ? I'm sold.

Thanks for the answer :)
Still going to miss our dear group of mentally instable and crazy girls

Reactions: Maviarab

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Sad to see the "Completed" tag - but at least it was completed and properly so. Looking forward to the next project if/when it arrives.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ok so I only finished the Throuple ending so far, but didn't the story build up a bunch of potential drama about the ex coming back, did that just fizzle into nothing or is it there in a different route? I feel like there's a bunch of foreshadowing that never got resolved.
As far as I can see (without having played all routes), "fizzle" is a good way of describing it. In real life, patreons preferred a different route, if I gather it correctly from this thread, but yeah, nothing seems to come out of it. Which I am not particularily sad about, the way it was set up did not make me long for a revival.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Haven't had the chance to play through this last update, but congrats on the finishing the game! Looking for forward to reading the rest of the trilogy (it is a trilogy, correct?).

Reactions: Maviarab

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Just wanted to take a moment as always and thank you all for your comments and critiques, I appreciate you all coming with me on this journey. It's been a hell of a year and I've learned a ton. Normally I'd have more sappy words and rants, but as of now I think I'm good. Cheers all.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Congratulations on completing the game! Great job!

I did three endings so far. Even though it was time to move on, I was sad about everyone going their own way.

The throuple ending in particular makes it clear how much the girls give up for the relationship. It's totally not worth it!

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The throuple ending in particular makes it clear how much the girls give up for the relationship. It's totally not worth it!
I'm not sure what you mean here? Are you referring to Lyndie not making her wildly successful Web Comic and Aoife giving up showbiz? In the throuple ending, Lyndie is gaining some recognition as a painter and Aoife is quite happy running her own dance studio. All three of the seem quite happy with the situation. In fact, my reading of the other endings was that Aoife only threw herself wholeheartedly into showbiz BECAUSE she couldn't have MC. If she got her chance at him, she's quite happy to give all that up.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes