VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
STWAdev I, too, am sad to see the Completed tag applied to this topic, because your VN was just that damned good. You did an excellent job of telling an engaging story with twists and turns, and quite erotic content, but with hardly any drama and no "wtf?" moments that I can recall.

I admit, I used one of the mods on the OP so I could see all 9 endings (in my head, the Throuple route was the one that felt right for me) but all of them were superb, even the "Nobody" route with its cute twist at the end.

I'm very much looking forward to the next two chapters of your trilogy.

Nov 26, 2019
does anybody have ending #4? i was able to get all the other endings (1-3 & 5-9) but not sure how i didnt get ending 4. if anybody has a save file for that ending (either right before or after the finale choice) it would be much appreciated. :)

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
It had to be Lyndie for me. It was Lyndie since the beginning, she's beauty, she's grace (and she can sit on my face whenever :p) and honestly, she's one of the best written and modelled characters I've seen on this site for a long time.

Bluedolph

Jan 20, 2020
Do you get to choose who you pursue in the throuple path? Like dedicating yourself to Lyndie and Bea (maybe even Dru too) specifically? Or is throuple just meaning Aoife and Lyndie? Wanna know as I'm making choices here what to ultimately go for. For example if I would like to end up with Bea and Lyndie, but that isn't possible, I want to know so I can just go all in on one.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Good job and congratulations for finishing the game. It's an interesting read with plenty of romance and drama.
Waiting for the next project.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Simpy

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean here? Are you referring to Lyndie not making her wildly successful Web Comic and Aoife giving up showbiz? In the throuple ending, Lyndie is gaining some recognition as a painter and Aoife is quite happy running her own dance studio. All three of the seem quite happy with the situation. In fact, my reading of the other endings was that Aoife only threw herself wholeheartedly into showbiz BECAUSE she couldn't have MC. If she got her chance at him, she's quite happy to give all that up.
I understand what you mean about Aoife. But that is my one gripe about the Throuple ending (I have not yet played the Aoife solo ending to compare how that goes, and perhaps I should first, but...) - I wish there was some more exposition about Aoife's frame of mind, giving up her Hollywood career to hide in Ireland with Lyndie and MC. The way her mother is willing to sacrifice everything she's done for, really, Aoife's whole life says more for her love of her daughter(s) than anything else in the game, even her awesome reconciliation with B, but I'd have liked to see more of Aoife's take on giving up her career after working so hard to get there, specifically with her dancing.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I understand what you mean about Aoife. But that is my one gripe about the Throuple ending (I have not yet played the Aoife solo ending to compare how that goes, and perhaps I should first, but...) - I wish there was some more exposition about Aoife's frame of mind, giving up her Hollywood career to hide in Ireland with Lyndie and MC. The way her mother is willing to sacrifice everything she's done for, really, Aoife's whole life says more for her love of her daughter(s) than anything else in the game, even her awesome reconciliation with B, but I'd have liked to see more of Aoife's take on giving up her career after working so hard to get there, specifically with her dancing.
She did all of that for a few reasons. Expectancy, coping mechanism...not particularly because she actually really wanted to do it. So what would her frame of mind be exactly giving up something that she never desperately wanted to do in the first place? she only worked so hard at certain things because rightly so, if you're going to do something, be the best at it to your ability.

Seems to me she would be more than happy to give it up and escape 'that life'.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Strange its not been reported earlier, some of the text (the most lengthy ones) are partly not readable.

I'm sure there is a mod (code) as to have the text box either scale or use a slider when needed.

Then, its quite strange that so few dev know about either text box transparency or hide features.
Named saves etc, they are quite some optional but useful code bit for renpy..

Alive, guess its used/known language related and has probably some quirk (languages use both silent or bumbed letters, often as part of private wording), go find a nick name based on most lengthy names, only option is to use quirks.

Tbs.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes