VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
you can get Beatrix, lyndie and aoife in beatrix's 2nd ending.

I read somewhere that harem is when in a group there are more than 3 people together.
Probably in the "tag rules":
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice story, but we should be able to choose the MC's race, he talks and acts more like a middle aged caucasin than an african american

Reactions: duningtwo

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It's been asked about before, and there's some confusion about them, but these are the 9 endings. I played them all yesterday, using a mod (since the Lyndie/Aoife throuple ending was what I felt to be "right for me").
I'll put it in a spoiler so I don't ruin the surprise for anyone reading.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 20, 2020
I really enjoyed this one, kind of sad to see it end, but I think it wrapped up nicely.

I have to agree that the author model was a lot younger looking than expected. He looked younger than the LI's, except Chris, she looked like a teenager as well.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I really enjoyed this one, kind of sad to see it end, but I think it wrapped up nicely.

I have to agree that the author model was a lot younger looking than expected. He looked younger than the LI's, except Chris, she looked like a teenager as well.
He was very young, he was published when he was 17 or something :)

Funny, i thought the exact opposite, Chris looked a little older and the rest younger (maybe Dru a little older)

Reactions: Maviarab

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks for the multiple endings. something for whoever you like. such a good story sorry to see it end but look forward to see what happens to them in a reunion special.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I'm not sure what you mean here? Are you referring to Lyndie not making her wildly successful Web Comic and Aoife giving up showbiz? In the throuple ending, Lyndie is gaining some recognition as a painter and Aoife is quite happy running her own dance studio. All three of the seem quite happy with the situation. In fact, my reading of the other endings was that Aoife only threw herself wholeheartedly into showbiz BECAUSE she couldn't have MC. If she got her chance at him, she's quite happy to give all that up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, seen all the endings now.

I think they all fit the characters they were attached to.

Kim's was great. I didn't know how it would go as an ending with her wanting to keep some barriers up to fully heal but I think that was spot on. Showed they have a future and the feelings are there but didn't want to rush it and risk her health again. I think she ended the game as one of my faves.

The throuple and B's second ending left the future up in the air but it was the right thing to do. There is no 100% way to know how those kind of relationships will be and whether they will last forever. I think the throuple has more chance than B's second especially with the last part.

Lyndie and Aoife's solo endings were absolutely spot on.

B's is still my fave though, I love her.

Now there is only one problem remaining.

You stuck the landing on the endings and made something we enjoy ..... just how do you follow this?

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Just finished the Aoife and Lyndie path and I think you did a wonderful job with the finish. Not too complicated, each got a nice ending, job well done.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Good game, i think i wanted full house of girls ... but that is just me.. who in reality doesnt have any girl ... soo yeah 1 is nothing :) REally nice game, nice endings, tnx for the game one more time, sorry that i cant support you ( developer), well i dont have enough of money to support, but i defenitly love that game,.. Tnx once more and best of luck in whatever you will decide to do next... :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good game, i think i wanted full house of girls ... but that is just me.. who in reality doesnt have any girl ... soo yeah 1 is nothing :) REally nice game, nice endings, tnx for the game one more time, sorry that i cant support you ( developer), well i dont have enough of money to support, but i defenitly love that game,.. Tnx once more and best of luck in whatever you will decide to do next... :)
Maximum you can have is 3.

Won't tell you how to get it cos i'm a bitch but there is a throuple with Lyndie and Aoife and also another ending with Aoife, Lyndie and B.

Was never going to get a full harem, it would never work.

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Maximum you can have is 3.

Won't tell you how to get it cos i'm a bitch but there is a throuple with Lyndie and Aoife and also another ending with Aoife, Lyndie and B.

Was never going to get a full harem, it would never work.
Its ok, i used walkthroo mod, soo i saw all endings, becouse of that i said i want them all ... :)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
He was very young, he was published when he was 17 or something :)

Funny, i thought the exact opposite, Chris looked a little older and the rest younger (maybe Dru a little older)
To me Chris looked the oldest (by far), followed by Dru, B would be the youngest. Aoife and Lyndie have a type which would be more difficult to judge (especially Lyndie) and Kimberley would even be impossible to pinpoint, but she feels older than she looks if you understand what I mean. I'd say, just from the characters behavior, Chris-Dru-Kim-Aoife-Lyndie-B.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
To me Chris looked the oldest (by far), followed by Dru, B would be the youngest. Aoife and Lyndie have a type which would be more difficult to judge (especially Lyndie) and Kimberley would even be impossible to pinpoint, but she feels older than she looks if you understand what I mean. I'd say, just from the characters behavior, Chris-Dru-Kim-Aoife-Lyndie-B.
Yeah, i can agree with that list. Kim is hard to pin down.

Reactions: Maviarab
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes