VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
I played the whole game : perfect job, perfect story, a very very good wok ! thanks for add a new game in my top 10 :)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Maximum you can have is 3.

Won't tell you how to get it cos i'm a bitch but there is a throuple with Lyndie and Aoife and also another ending with Aoife, Lyndie and B.

Was never going to get a full harem, it would never work.
Yeah, Kim called it on the beach: it's amazing that it lasted that long without someone getting hurt.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thank you for a truly EXCELLENT game! My choice ending was solo Aoife. So hot. So sweet. Absolute perfection. but all the endings are great. Even the "alone" ending teases one's optimism. I've played or am playing more than 130 VNs and this is among my favorites. Can't wait for you next effort!

Thanks again

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, what are the endings? Aoife, Lyndie, B, Kim, Dru, Chris, Throuple (Aoife and Lyndie) and single? Is there another one?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, what are the endings? Aoife, Lyndie, B, Kim, Dru, Chris, Throuple (Aoife and Lyndie) and single? Is there another one?
Yep, B has 2.

She has a cuckqean ending if you agree to have sex with Lyndie when she asks. After a while Aoife also gets involved so you have an ending with B, Lyndie and Aoife.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yep, B has 2.

She has a cuckqean ending if you agree to have sex with Lyndie when she asks. After a while Aoife also gets involved so you have an ending with B, Lyndie and Aoife.
Oohh, so I need to be in B path so she can ask that and get another ending? Hmmmm, ok, thank you! I'm trying all endings :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oohh, so I need to be in B path so she can ask that and get another ending? Hmmmm, ok, thank you! I'm trying all endings :)
Yep.

During B's ending she will ask if you want to have sex with Lyndie or not. If you agree to it you will get her cuck ending where she gets off watching you fuck Lyndie and Aoife until all 3 of them are in a relationship with him.

If you pick no it goes to B's normal ending.

Reactions: underoath27

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
give him a little time, he just finished this one ;)

he may need a vacation first :)
Certainly, he doesn't have to post a new chapter yet, even a title card for the game would be nifty as we could talk about it.

Nice story, but we should be able to choose the MC's race, he talks and acts more like a middle aged caucasin than an african american
The MC is African American? I thought he was simply dark skinned, like a latino.

Jul 20, 2020
He was very young, he was published when he was 17 or something :)

Funny, i thought the exact opposite, Chris looked a little older and the rest younger (maybe Dru a little older)
I think it's the hair Chris has that makes her seem older. As far as the MC, at several points in the game, they call him "old" man etc, I don't think he's as young as one would think. Frankly, I can't remember if his actual age was mentioned, I know in the last chapter MC says to Chris about being close to 30 or something along those lines. It's likely he's close to that age a few years younger.

In any case, still a great story and VN.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Chris and MC are about the same age, same with the other 2 guys from their little clique.

I'd put Kim next then Dru and I think the other 3 girls are around the same age.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
You stuck the landing on the endings and made something we enjoy ..... just how do you follow this?
This is my literal nightmare. But honestly I really think the next game will do it for you. It has similar themes, but I really like the characters, and I have a greater support system now, there are quite a few fellow devs who are taking time to help me make this the best I can.

As for age.

Chris 27-28
MC 26-27
Kim 26
Dru 25
B 23
Aoife and Lyn 22

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As for age.

Chris 27-28
MC 26-27
Kim 26
Dru 25
B 23
Aoife and Lyn 22
I was close, I just had the MC and Chris wrong and B was older than I thought. I assumed all 3 of those girls were the same age.

This is my literal nightmare. But honestly I really think the next game will do it for you. It has similar themes, but I really like the characters, and I have a greater support system now, there are quite a few fellow devs who are taking time to help me make this the best I can.
I know i'll enjoy it, I don't think that would ever be in doubt. I loved this one so anything similar is bound to get my vote.

I know devs always want to go 1 better than their last though.

I assume all of us that enjoyed this are going to enjoy whatever else comes it's you trying to 1 up yourself I was concerned about.

The only thing I changed my mind about through all this was Camilla. I wanted to see her settle down again after it came out she wasn't such a bitch but after B's ending I don't think it would feel right.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
The only thing I changed my mind about through all this was Camilla. I wanted to see her settle down again after it came out she wasn't such a bitch but after B's ending I don't think it would feel right.
Unfortunately Camilla is unlikely to ever settle down again. Losing B's father was the last nail in that coffin. Also as you probably surmised Aoife's birth father left his own mark on her. Though that isn't to say she's entirely alone. She did accept the throuple strangely quick... though I guess she would need somebody very close to her...

Reactions: MV_1999

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately Camilla is unlikely to ever settle down again. Losing B's father was the last nail in that coffin. Also as you probably surmised Aoife's birth father left his own mark on her. Though that isn't to say she's entirely alone. She did accept the throuple strangely quick... though I guess she would need somebody very close to her...
I kinda gathered that between the flashbacks, the talks and B's last scene in her route. I don't think Camilla being with anyone else know would fit right.

I doubt she'd be lonely though. Her and B are talking again, even on the throuple route she till has that plus the few others she's close to.

Also on the verge of being granny Camilla on B and throuple routes so she'd have a new kid to dote on plus whatever happens on her "sisters" episode possibly bringing more to the family.

• Red Heart
Reactions: STWAdev

automatica

Mar 22, 2020
Well, I finally saw all of the endings. They were all very well done, and make sense, so it's tough to pick a favorite, so I'll narrow it to three in no particular order:

Chris
Kim
Aoife

All of the endings tugged at the old heartstrings, but those three really got the feels. This is a really, really well done VN and I can't wait for the Dev's next work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: STWAdev

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Throuple>Aoife>Lyndie>Chris>B(CQ)>B(solo)>Dru>Kim

For me, Beatrix, Dru, and Kim just didn't make the connection that I was looking for.
The bond MC shares with Chris is something special which he don't with the remaining girls. I saw chris' ending as the ending between 2 people who were always meant to be together.

As lyndie said Dru definitely had the unfair advantage of being connected to MC like no other girls is. In my thinking MC first started caring about her because of the guilt but as he came to know her more he started caring about her genuinely.

As for Lyndie, I am into innocent girls and she's way more innocent than aoife. Also a fangirl ending up with her idol, that feels great.

IRL if i were to choose under the same circumstances i would have gone for either Christine or dru.

Reactions: MacroTX
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes