VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This is my literal nightmare. But honestly I really think the next game will do it for you. It has similar themes, but I really like the characters, and I have a greater support system now, there are quite a few fellow devs who are taking time to help me make this the best I can.

As for age.

Chris 27-28
MC 26-27
Kim 26
Dru 25
B 23
Aoife and Lyn 22
Well, i was fairly close :)

While we have you here Boss i just wanted to say thank you for one of the best VN's i've ever played! REALLY looking forward to the next part!! :love:

And to put and end to further discussions....Aoife&Lyndie are THE best girls ever, period!!!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yep.

During B's ending she will ask if you want to have sex with Lyndie or not. If you agree to it you will get her cuck ending where she gets off watching you fuck Lyndie and Aoife until all 3 of them are in a relationship with him.

If you pick no it goes to B's normal ending.
Nice. Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good update and all endings were so well written that picking favorite wasn't possible, others seemed to get preggo except aoifie.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Certainly, he doesn't have to post a new chapter yet, even a title card for the game would be nifty as we could talk about it.

The MC is African American? I thought he was simply dark skinned, like a latino.
I thought so at first but look at his hair, most Latino men have hair very similar to a caucasin

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
This is my literal nightmare. But honestly I really think the next game will do it for you. It has similar themes, but I really like the characters, and I have a greater support system now, there are quite a few fellow devs who are taking time to help me make this the best I can.
Whatever you come up with next I have one request, make the eyes look better. It is a pet peeve of mine but I hate it that for a lot of VN's the eyes look dead or they look like they smoked too much weed (too large pupils). Kim is a good example of this.

I'll definitely will read your next VN so feel free to ignore me but, it would make me very happy :giggle: :giggle:.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Whatever you come up with next I have one request, make the eyes look better. It is a pet peeve of mine but I hate it that for a lot of VN's the eyes look dead or they look like they smoked too much weed (too large pupils). Kim is a good example of this.

I'll definitely will read your next VN so feel free to ignore me but, it would make me very happy :giggle: :giggle:.
There are reasons for this with many devs if you understand Daz and Iray.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I don't.....
My guestimate is that the time you have to spend on making it work is not worth it (especially if it is the first VN you make). Or you have to pay for it and most devs just don't want to spend the money (yet). Going a bit off-topic so I'll leave it on this note.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Any chance we could rename the female NPCs? Not a clue how to pronounce that name Aoife?
It can be done, but you would have to go into script.rpy and change the define and everyplace the name appears in the text. I guess a mass replace would work. It's only the one file.

alex34389

Oct 17, 2017
That was one of the best experience from all games. Not gonna type half a page of text, but I guess this is "type of games", that I really adore. STWAdev dunno what next game will be like, but all thumbs up for this one!

Reactions: VOYEUR

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
That was one of the best experience from all games. Not gonna type half a page of text, but I guess this is "type of games", that I really adore. STWAdev dunno what next game will be like, but all thumbs up for this one!
If you haven't heard, it's gonna be part 2 of this story with a different MC

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Altogether there are 3 planned stories with different MC's.

One of them is the guy this MC was talking to in one of the scenes. One of the friends of him and Chris. Don't know if the 3rd MC will be the 3rd friend but it's likely.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
STWAdev First off kudos on a great story and excellent endings. Things i wish had made it into this would have to be a confrontation with the ex Marie for some closure, more to the B cuck queen route as that is fairly rare in VNs, more to the No One ending or just more Hannah period as that was such a major teaser to end on and would have loved just a story line involving her in it. All in all Thank you for the great story!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Altogether there are 3 planned stories with different MC's.

One of them is the guy this MC was talking to in one of the scenes. One of the friends of him and Chris. Don't know if the 3rd MC will be the 3rd friend but it's likely.
wasn't aoife's aunt supposed to be the lead in one of them or is that my senility again?

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes