VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Altogether there are 3 planned stories with different MC's.

One of them is the guy this MC was talking to in one of the scenes. One of the friends of him and Chris. Don't know if the 3rd MC will be the 3rd friend but it's likely.
3rd MC wont be the other friend unless that story runs parallel to or prior to the current story as he is the one getting married at the end of this chapter per the Chris route. Guess we have to wait and see.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
wasn't aoife's aunt supposed to be the lead in one of them or is that my senility again?
She will be a potential semi LI and a huge part of the plot.

3rd MC wont be the other friend unless that story runs parallel to or prior to the current story as he is the one getting married at the end of this chapter per the Chris route. Guess we have to wait and see.
Good eye.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Story doesn't need to follow on, it will have whole new characters so could be going on at the same time as this one.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Story doesn't need to follow on, it will have whole new characters so could be going on at the same time as this one.
As I said unless its running parallel or prior to the current story, but i believe it was said the original MC will make appearances in the other 2 stories, could be wrong on that as i haven't read everything about the next 2 installments, so that wouldnt make sense that the 3rd MC would be the other friend since he is getting married at the end of this chapter. Unless he gets an immediate divorce or his new wife likes getting cucked like B which is a story i would love to see in all honestly. STWAdev can we make that happen? Please! :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
few screenshots:

1. poor cleaners.
2. has she always had different colored eyes?
3. that arm looks weird.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You think she's scary, just wait until you meet her daughter.
By daughter i'm sure you mean one and only true love because apparently she's terrifying too and i'm still far too young and pretty to die.

In fact, which one is the safest to date that prolongs my life expectancy?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In fact, which one is the safest to date that prolongs my life expectancy?
throupie can short it, kim's travel same until they settle down, safest is ex-gf ending and then come other soloendings besides aoifie which can shorten lifetime. most safe is not selecting any1 ending.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, assuming Meabh is in the third game which, by what the dev has said, will be based around the Irish mob
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Safe to assume it's going to be a bit different than this and the next and with her only being a semi LI and me having no clue what that means other than she probably won't be the one to have a happy ending with....

Makes me wonder if both daughters will be LI's or just the nice one and the game revolves around trying to stop Meabh and her other crazy daughter from putting bullets in kneecaps for daring to touch one of their family.

Or if it would just be safer to date Sally from the Grocers as she isn't a gun toting lunatic and someone in Ireland has to be relatively sane .... right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes