VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Since it doesn't have it's own thread yet I'll just hop in and say that public version of next game will be out a week or so after beta's and donors have had a chance to play. Decent sized for a .1 about 1000 renders and 3-4 animations. Dinnae know how fast y'all read but for comparisons sake it's somewhere in between Ch.5 and Ch.7 of this game in terms of length.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Since it doesn't have it's own thread yet I'll just hop in and say that public version of next game will be out a week or so after beta's and donors have had a chance to play. Decent sized for a .1 about 1000 renders and 3-4 animations. Dinnae know how fast y'all read but for comparisons sake it's somewhere in between Ch.5 and Ch.7 of this game in terms of length.
The Author is probably in my top 5, definitely in my top 10, of the 100+ VNs i follow up on (and many i don't).
Just wanted to say thank you for the story, big fan of your work.
And now i'm getting super excited to try the next installment!
Cheers

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Awesome

driqe

Jan 27, 2021
Is there a walkthrough where I can see all the endings without having to replay the game?

D

Deleted member 59977

Since I am not on discord I wanted to tell you here that I think your new game is great. I just played it today and I think the start is a lot more compelling than the start of the Author. I like the MC a bit more as well in terms of his character (although in terms of looks I prefer the auhor's MC because it is a more unique model you dont see very often in games).

In any case congratulations!

• Red Heart
Reactions: STWAdev

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I just finished the game, really enjoyed it. Looks like maybe the throuple ending might have been canon but to me, it was Christina. While I got attached to them all, she was there from the start. Is there an Aoife solo or a Beatrix ending? I played it with one of the mods but it did not have those as an option, at the end, for me. I played through the other endings, except the nobody one.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I just finished the game, really enjoyed it. Looks like maybe the throuple ending might have been canon but to me, it was Christina. While I got attached to them all, she was there from the start. Is there an Aoife solo or a Beatrix ending? I played it with one of the mods but it did not have those as an option, at the end, for me. I played through the other endings, except the nobody one.
There are endings for each individual LI, the throuple, and actually a second ending for B which includes both the throuple girls as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no ending is canon, these girls and mc won't appear anymore (afaik).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pretty sure dev said some characters might make cameos in his next two games in the series. None will be LIs in any other games though.
yea so none of ending is canon unless we see for example some girl/girls with babytrollers.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Dunno, we'll see. Unless STWAdev wants to just flat out say it, I suspect even if there is a canon ending it might take a while to figure out which it might have been.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
There is a "canon" ending as in there is an ending that was written first before the others and so I consider it the most viable. However in the case of appearances in the future whatever ending you as the player chose will be up to you, nobody will be locked into a specific ending.

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
There is a "canon" ending as in there is an ending that was written first before the others and so I consider it the most viable. However in the case of appearances in the future whatever ending you as the player chose will be up to you, nobody will be locked into a specific ending.
it's okay to admit dru is best girl, the people who chose wrong will get over it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is a "canon" ending as in there is an ending that was written first before the others and so I consider it the most viable.
I'm gonna go with Lyndie or Chris .... superfan V's childhood friend.

They all have solo endings with Aoife and Lyndie having 3 endings total and B having 2.

There is a hidden ending with B, Aoife and Lyndie.

To get the other endings you need to have enough points with them at the end or they won't come up as an option, the second ending for B which includes Aoife and Lyndie needs you to agree to fuck Lyndie when B offers.

no ending is canon, these girls and mc won't appear anymore (afaik).
Chris is friends with all the planned MC's so will likely appear and Aoife is related to most of the cast of the third game and has a decent chance of appearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni and Jumbi

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Chris is friends with all the planned MC's so will likely appear and Aoife is related to most of the cast of the third game and has a decent chance of appearing.
yes but like i said later unless they are seen with baby-rollers then no ending is canon and this game's mc prolly won't appear.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes