VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
First time played after seeing the new game posted and I was playing the Aoife solo path and I did notice on several occasions even after turning down Lyndie quite frequently with negative low scoring choices (On the yacht even with -zero points you have two choices for two girls that you have zero interest in and end up kissing Lyndie?) there were scenes that acted as though you was romantically involved with her and there was a three-way relationship going on. The three-way stats kept increasing now and again even when you deliberately go out of your way to avoid it In fact there was a lot of constantly turning down the same girls time and time again and some scenes act as though there is a harem going on near the end there when the last girl comes into the story :unsure: lol. Yes there is choices to just interact with the girl of your choice (for lewd scenes) but the story just doesn't seem to match in places if you turn down certain girls all the way through until the epilogue, This is the only time for me the solo path truly felt like a solo path was at the end. Just my opinion and thanks for the game dev :)

Last edited:
Reactions: kartolas

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Here's my compressed version.
Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev] - Original Size: 1.94 GB

Download Win,Linux (716MB)
: - -
Download Mac (702MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this the v7.1 or v7. File name is v7

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Had to Google Plyamory. What happened to simple Harem, so we peasants could understand?
And heard that Mc is not that inspiring. Does it improve later? Don't wanna play as feeble spine

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Had to Google Plyamory. What happened to simple Harem, so we peasants could understand?
And heard that Mc is not that inspiring. Does it improve later? Don't wanna play as feeble spine
Well, in a pure Harem game, everybody ends up in bed together, which, while pleasant, is not how things usually work out in real life, and consequently those games are usually unrealistic.

While, in a Polyamory-relationship game, the girls don't all live with the MC, but they accept that the MC has other lovers. It's a way for the player to have the MC hit on all the girls in one playthrough, and not get killed by one of the jealous LIs.

However, it is unlikely that either of those options will be available in THIS game. You will probably have to have your MC make choices on which one to end up with.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I'm a little confused. I tried a few different endings but there wasn't any mention of the ex after being said that she was coming to LA in any path.
Was that how it was or was there some interaction with the ex in any path?

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes