VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm a little confused. I tried a few different endings but there wasn't any mention of the ex after being said that she was coming to LA in any path.
Was that how it was or was there some interaction with the ex in any path?
No real role for the ex.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
No real role for the ex.
That's... Surprising. I think the dev either had a change of heart or rushed the ending, otherwise there wouldn't be any reason for that whole "she's coming to town for an audition" thing. I thought it would be an audition for his show and that would also give a closure in that douche from Smith that went to the yatch to threaten him

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That's... Surprising. I think the dev either had a change of heart or rushed the ending, otherwise there wouldn't be any reason for that whole "she's coming to town for an audition" thing. I thought it would be an audition for his show and that would also give a closure in that douche from Smith that went to the yatch to threaten him
Well, she was kinda voted out by a patreon poll, but yeah, her story is hanging in the air.

Reactions: ScroxDieded

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The developer realized there were getting to be too many LI's in the game to handle properly.

As has already been noted, there was a vote on which to include, and Marie was the odd bitch out. Dru was added instead, which to me was the far more satisfying choice.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The developer realized there were getting to be too many LI's in the game to handle properly.

As has already been noted, there was a vote on which to include, and Marie was the odd bitch out. Dru was added instead, which to me was the far more satisfying choice.
both are quite late additions, also for Dru the way the group absorbs it seems accelerated and not very natural

however among the 2 I agree that it was better to include Dru, Marie would have had too much of an antagonist character, re-proposing the love-hate relationship with Christie

Reactions: Walter Victor

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
If you're being serious you are as awful a human being as she was. :p

Granted, she was a looker... but there's this thing called personality, and character.
Wait, fuck me. I'm confused this with another game:ROFLMAO:. I don't know why but for some reason I thought you guys are talking about other Marie. MC ex in the game called Sister Lust. She got left out at the ending in that game too. I actually really like Marie in "that game". In STWA my canon ending is Lyndie. I don't even remember MC ex GF name. In fact I don't think I ever meet her in the game so I don't know what she look like either.
Maybe I should stop masturbate too much and browser F95 at 2AM:rolleyes:

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Now I'm curious. What does she look like? Anyone have a screenshot? I don't know why but I never met her in my playthrough. MC friend called to warn him his ex is in the city and that it.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Well, in a pure Harem game, everybody ends up in bed together, which, while pleasant, is not how things usually work out in real life, and consequently those games are usually unrealistic.

While, in a Polyamory-relationship game, the girls don't all live with the MC, but they accept that the MC has other lovers. It's a way for the player to have the MC hit on all the girls in one playthrough, and not get killed by one of the jealous LIs.

However, it is unlikely that either of those options will be available in THIS game. You will probably have to have your MC make choices on which one to end up with.
In harem all LIs of mc doesn't necessarily has to be sexual partners. It's mainly choice weather some do that or not. That being said polyamory or harem; does it happen? I mean I there any ending where mc does get multiple LIs. I'm OK if I can't get them all. There is 'Polyamory/harem' tag present.
I read that there's one ending where mc gets multiple but it was rather vague.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In harem all LIs of mc doesn't necessarily has to be sexual partners. It's mainly choice weather some do that or not. That being said polyamory or harem; does it happen? I mean I there any ending where mc does get multiple LIs. I'm OK if I can't get them all. There is 'Polyamory/harem' tag present.
I read that there's one ending where mc gets multiple but it was rather vague.
A Thruple is eminently possible in this game. It involves the MC, Aoife and Lyndie. Go for it! :D

erkper

May 16, 2018
A Thruple is eminently possible in this game. It involves the MC, Aoife and Lyndie. Go for it! :D
There's also an ending with Aoife, Lyndie, and B. I actually found that my least favorite ending, TBH. And I was a big fan of all three girls throughout, and the "regular" throuple.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There's also an ending with Aoife, Lyndie, and B. I actually found that my least favorite ending, TBH. And I was a big fan of all three girls throughout, and the "regular" throuple.
Yeah, but you have to jump through a few hoops to get that one, and like you say it's not that satisfying. The thruple route is plenty satisfying though.

Reactions: erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
I started playing this game, I'm playing it for the first time.
Lyndie is the best! :love:
But I don't like Kimberly and Beatrix.
If your dislike of B is due to her being "too overtly sexual" or something to that point, without giving spoilers I'll say - don't give up on her yet. Things are not always as they seem. (Kind of applies to Kim too, now that I think about it...)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
If your dislike of B is due to her being "too overtly sexual" or something to that point, without giving spoilers I'll say - don't give up on her yet. Things are not always as they seem. (Kind of applies to Kim too, now that I think about it...)
Absolutely. That is one of the many things that I like about this game. Every character is interesting.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You're right it's because of that. I don't like this type of women. Especially since I hear from this woman's friend herself, that she has sex with someone very often (men, women, whatever). And I don't like to hear that about Li.

I'm not giving up on them yet, I'll give them a chance. Because sometimes I notice that it may not be as it seems to me. :D

But so far, I like Lyndie the most, she is sweet.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes