VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
10/10 my throuple wasn't destroyed by a house fire and a crazy stalker/serial killer.

But in all seriousness, this is one of the best written adult VNs even if it sometimes leans heavy on the cliches, but that can be charming in its own way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well preggos would have needed to happen in farish future since this mc appears on next game with his selected gf/gfs.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
For a game about an author, there had been more grammar mistakes than I'd like :p Not trying to be mean, but when writing and translating is what you do for both business and pleasure, you get annoyed by grammar issues. Otherwise, it's a decent game.

riverosr

Jan 2, 2018
Excelente juego. Muy buen diseño de personajes, gestos, paisajes, etc....
Me gusta que se hace un "desarrollo" en la historia de cada personaje y así se evita mucha superficialidad.
Amo a Lyndie. Hermosa y especial.
Amigos de @erospanish. Si necesitan ayuda con las traducciones cuentan conmigo....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you sure? Because searching for it brings up something like this: "The term “Gaelic”, as a language, applies only to the language of Scotland."

(geɪlɪk, gælɪk)
1. UNCOUNTABLE NOUN
Gaelic is a language spoken by people in parts of Scotland and Ireland.
I always loved Irish and Scottish Gaelic, being Welsh I only know y Gymraeg which is part of the Celtic language family. Doesn't quite have the same ring to it and some of our words are just batshit nuts to look at.

Our towns are even worse. It's like someone fell asleep and facerolled a keyboard.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyll ....... an actual village name, in Anglesey.

See, sleep on a keyboard.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I always loved Irish and Scottish Gaelic, being Welsh I only know y Gymraeg which is part of the Celtic language family. Doesn't quite have the same ring to it and some of our words are just batshit nuts to look at.

Our towns are even worse. It's like someone fell asleep and facerolled a keyboard.

See, sleep on a keyboard.
.... gogerychwyrndrobwllllantisiliogogogoch? I can pronounce that one without speaking any Welsh (or other Celtic language). What an actual Welshperson might think about said pronounciation is probably up for debate though.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
.... gogerychwyrndrobwllllantisiliogogogoch? I can pronounce that one without speaking any Welsh (or other Celtic language). What an actual Welshperson might think about said pronounciation is probably up for debate though.
I maintain that we make it up as we go along.

Many years ago, the Welsh didn't want to be friends with the English anymore so made up their own secret language so the English kids couldn't understand them...... only they could barely understand each other either.

As the years went by the Scots and the Irish also hated the English and made up their own languages only they didn't also have their cocks in Sheep so theirs sounded better.

And that's how UK languages were born .... with a mutual dislike of the British.

Amen.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

Many years ago, the Welsh didn't want to be friends with the English anymore so made up their own secret language so the English kids couldn't understand them...... only they could barely understand each other either.

As the years went by the Scots and the Irish also hated the English and made up their own languages only they didn't also have their cocks in Sheep so theirs sounded better.

And that's how UK languages were born .... with a mutual dislike of the British.

Amen.
Llllwywrllllw!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fea876

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
If there is an international event that occurs in this village, some reporters going to have a PTSD trying to pronounce it. It's worst than Eyjafjallajökull( *from a french Canadian point of view ).

I used google translate to have an idea of how it should be pronounce(don't know if it reliable for location), it was interesting...

• Haha
Reactions: Ahx and Avaron1974

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Amen.
Pretty much like the Basques and their own language which (surprise!) can't be traced back or linked to any other known language in the world, and which just a handful of people spoke in some particular areas until some genius came up with Basque nationalism in the 19th c., created a unified version of the different existing dialects spoken by those people in the mountains, and promoted its teaching to the rest of the population as their true, national language.

Incidentally,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't see where the big deal is...

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Horribly game to fap, perfect game for the story. Loved the game.
I don't talk it too much aroud here, but im a writer and i play 18+ visuals novels from here to haverst some ideas. And don't dare to sugest retarded japanese visual novels.

Well, great game. I spent a whole day in bed playing it. Keep the good work in the next project. I'll keep a eye on with.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Horribly game to fap, perfect game for the story. Loved the game.
I don't talk it too much aroud here, but im a writer and i play 18+ visuals novels from here to haverst some ideas. And don't dare to sugest retarded japanese visual novels.

Well, great game. I spent a whole day in bed playing it. Keep the good work in the next project. I'll keep a eye on with.
No offense - but what are you going to keep an eye on? The game is listed as COMPLETED in the first post. There are no more versions coming out. If you mis-typed and meant you are going to follow the developer, I can see that.

Just asking.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No offense - but what are you going to keep an eye on? The game is listed as COMPLETED in the first post. There are no more versions coming out. If you mis-typed and meant you are going to follow the developer, I can see that.

Just asking.
I'm never one to mock someone for failing to read so spectacularly ...... okay I am.

I'll put the important bits in bold for you.

They said, right in the post you quoted, to keep up the good work on the next project. That's what they will be keeping an eye on.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
I'm never one to mock someone for failing to read so spectacularly ...... okay I am.

I'll put the important bits in bold for you.

They said, right in the post you quoted, to keep up the good work on the next project. That's what they will be keeping an eye on.
Motherf*cker .. reading is hard ... MMmmKay

I hereby prostrate myself to thee .. oh dorr as I am a dumbass ... forgive my transgression

Yeah .. damn 12 hour work days aren't my thing .. on the phone at 4am with clients sucks :(

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.50 star(s) 124 Votes