VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
You're right it's because of that. I don't like this type of women. Especially since I hear from this woman's friend herself, that she has sex with someone very often (men, women, whatever). And I don't like to hear that about Li.

I'm not giving up on them yet, I'll give them a chance. Because sometimes I notice that it may not be as it seems to me. :D

But so far, I like Lyndie the most, she is sweet.
Well, I can't disagree with that, Lyndie was my favorite pretty much the entire way. Though Dru (who you may not have met yet) is also very sweet.

As others have said, all the LIs in this game are good, I found it well worth exploring every LI's ending. (Except for Kimberly, but that was my personal reasons - she is also very well written and developed as a character.)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Absolutely. That is one of the many things that I like about this game. Every character is interesting.
Like - and hate. Because in the end I had to choose. (Well, some choices need to be made early on) And choosing is hard.

Okay, kidding, Lyndie all the way. But every other girl would have been Top 1 easily in many a different game.

As for "dislikes": I completely wasn't going for Aoife at the beginning - ah, yeah, stereotypical blonde bombshell. Big tits, big ass. Oh, she also has money, how convenient. But it turned out that first impressions may be wrong.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Like - and hate. Because in the end I had to choose. (Well, some choices need to be made early on) And choosing is hard.

Okay, kidding, Lyndie all the way. But every other girl would have been Top 1 easily in many a different game.

As for "dislikes": I completely wasn't going for Aoife at the beginning - ah, yeah, stereotypical blonde bombshell. Big tits, big ass. Oh, she also has money, how convenient. But it turned out that first impressions may be wrong.
may have been wrong? MAY???? my good sir, if I wore gloves I would pull one off and slap you then we would meet at 40 paces....

Nobody puts my Aoife in the corner........

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
After my first meeting with Dru..
I want to be there for her and protect her. She saved MC's life in the past and now she's blind, that's sad... :cry:
I don't know if I, as MC, will be able to repay her for what she did, but I hope so..
I don't want her to be and feel lonely.

Sweet girl.:love:

erkper

May 16, 2018
After my first meeting with Dru..
I want to be there for her and protect her. She saved MC's life in the past and now she's blind, that's sad... :cry:
I don't know if I, as MC, will be able to repay her for what she did, but I hope so..
I don't want her to be and feel lonely.

Sweet girl.:love:
I knew she'd land right on your soft spot, hee hee...

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I knew she'd land right on your soft spot, hee hee...
I like B. :D

But one woman I don't like is Kimberly.
She's weird and annoying, honestly.
I am only at the moment when the MC had a conversation with her, she told us something there, but a lot of it did not explain it to me. I'm waiting for things to develop with Kimberly and Christine mother. Because MC called Chris about Kim situation.

Reactions: erkper

ShadowNivla

Sep 8, 2017
You know what, i didn't expect much of the game other than for a quick fap or shit like that. But the game has other plans for me. It's actually such a good story and i love it. The sex scenes aare cool and all, but damn the story got me hooked.

Came for fapping, left with feelings.

Reactions: Jumbi

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I guess I learned a lesson today.

The lesson is: pay more attention when you see the interracial tag and before downloading always ask the "real" meaning of it.

Reactions: fishbrain

ION0G0

May 10, 2021
Hey, I am in chapter 3 and enjoying this quite a bit. I intend to make a choice and stick with 1 girl but I want to get to know them more before doing so. Is there a point by which I should be making a choice?

ION0G0

May 10, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After trying several of these VNs I think I have developed a preference for romantic stories and circumstances that don't require corruption or the MC to continually contemplate their morality. I'd welcome your recommendations.

Acting lessons I have avoided since it seems to really mess with people's emotions by reports here. I don't really have life reasons to avoid dark content. It's so highly rated but I have read some spoilers and have a hard time justifying a touching ride to inevitable tragedy. Maybe I'm chicken.

erkper

May 16, 2018

After trying several of these VNs I think I have developed a preference for romantic stories and circumstances that don't require corruption or the MC to continually contemplate their morality. I'd welcome your recommendations.

Acting lessons I have avoided since it seems to really mess with people's emotions by reports here. I don't really have life reasons to avoid dark content. It's so highly rated but I have read some spoilers and have a hard time justifying a touching ride to inevitable tragedy. Maybe I'm chicken.
If you aren't afraid of a dark turn, AND you want a monogamy route game, then Acting Lessons might be a really good one for you to try. Another good (completed) game that delves into some darker content, and does it well, is Depraved Awakenings. For games that are not completed, try Chasing Sunsets, Price of Power, The Changing Season (good luck with a monogamy route there, it's REALLY hard to choose) or Intertwined.

Reactions: Jumbi and ION0G0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you aren't afraid of a dark turn, AND you want a monogamy route game, then Acting Lessons might be a really good one for you to try. Another good (completed) game that delves into some darker content, and does it well, is Depraved Awakenings. For games that are not completed, try Chasing Sunsets, Price of Power, The Changing Season (good luck with a monogamy route there, it's REALLY hard to choose) or Intertwined.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Fair. But I use "dark" because I'm referring not just to the single tragic event but to the whole of the situation that follows. It delves down a pretty dark path at the end, both in what happens around the MC and in terms of how MC deals with the situation. You don't turn into a bad person (or even have the choice to act evil, necessarily) but MC's state of mind is pretty dark. You do get the chance for healing/redemption/closure at the end, which is nice. My opinion has always been that it is not for everyone, but it IS great, powerful writing.

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes