VN Ren'Py Completed Something to Write About: The Author [Ch. 7.1] [STWAdev]

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Lyndie mentioned her but I never actually got to meet her, I did think that was weird, was that actually possible??
There are several characters that are mentioned but never met. Another example would be Aoife's cousin, Caoilainn. I don't remember her being mentioned myself, but STWAdev says otherwise.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are several characters that are mentioned but never met. Another example would be Aoife's cousin, Caoilainn. I don't remember her being mentioned myself, but STWAdev says otherwise.
The cousins and aunt are going to be in the third one.

One of the cousins is mentioned one time if you listen in to Aoife's mom and aunt talk. They mention she's incredibly violent.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
The cousins and aunt are going to be in the third one.

One of the cousins is mentioned one time if you listen in to Aoife's mom and aunt talk. They mention she's incredibly violent.
Ooooh dude thats interesting, so all these character we didnt get to see in the author might appear in one of the sequels, thats actually pretty cool, I had never seen that kind of universe building in a F95 game before. The dev is really good at writing so im sure he can make this universe hes creating something unique and amazing. Cant wait.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Ooooh dude thats interesting, so all these character we didnt get to see in the author might appear in one of the sequels, thats actually pretty cool, I had never seen that kind of universe building in a F95 game before. The dev is really good at writing so im sure he can make this universe hes creating something unique and amazing. Cant wait.
I personally believe it is highly unlikely that we'll ever get to see very much of those characters as their purpose was exclusively world building. See how Unbroken only has loose references to The Author instead of being a full sequel.

That being said, STWAdev has made the model for one of the characters (Caoilainn) for a bonus render. Its possible (but in no way is this a guarantee or alluding to it in any way) that we may see her in the future as he does have a project in the works related to The Author.

Cousins.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I personally believe it is highly unlikely that we'll ever get to see very much of those characters as their purpose was exclusively world building. See how Unbroken only has loose references to The Author instead of being a full sequel.

That being said, STWAdev has made the model for one of the characters (Caoilainn) for a bonus render. Its possible (but in no way is this a guarantee or alluding to it in any way) that we may see her in the future as he does have a project in the works related to The Author.

View attachment 1514739
Dev has already said the aunt and cousins will be in the third.

The 3 games are tied because all 3 MC's are friends so will have crossover characters.

The cousins are love interests in the third with the aunt being a semi LI meaning she'll have sex scenes but not an ending.

Not in this game alas, but in a future one both Meabh and her so far unseen daughters Caoimhe and Caoilainn (you poor bastards are gonna speak Gaelic fluently by the time I'm done with you.) will be ripe for fun having.
Aoife's Aunt and her cousins are a huge part of the third game,

Last edited:

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm looking for shorter ADULT games, and I'm told that this one is one of them. Can you give me a logical estimate on how long this is? Also, it's listed as complete. Does it actually have a full fledged ending, or does it sorta either end on a cliffhanger/just sorta stop etc?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm looking for shorter ADULT games, and I'm told that this one is one of them. Can you give me a logical estimate on how long this is? Also, it's listed as complete. Does it actually have a full fledged ending, or does it sorta either end on a cliffhanger/just sorta stop etc?
It's a full complete game with endings but it has endings for every girl, it's not a harem game.

As for short, it may only have had a handful of updates but they were all quite large, it's still a few hours worth of story.

Reactions: Cartageno and DA22

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's a full complete game with endings but it has endings for every girl, it's not a harem game.

As for short, it may only have had a handful of updates but they were all quite large, it's still a few hours worth of story.
Actually, IIRC, there is one ending - which still isn't a full harem - to technically qualify this game for the "harem" tag, as misleading as that may be to players looking for it.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

Any reason why you're specifically mentioning harem? Wasn't even considering something like that.

And just a few hours? as in less than 10? Hell yeah, I'll play this later today. Thanks!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any reason why you're specifically mentioning harem? Wasn't even considering something like that.

And just a few hours? as in less than 10? Hell yeah, I'll play this later today. Thanks!
Probably because you talked about "a full fledged ending" which may imply "only one ending" which usually is harem if multiple LIs and no predefined "first lady" exist.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Probably because you talked about "a full fledged ending" which may imply "only one ending" which usually is harem if multiple LIs and no predefined "first lady" exist.
Oh, no, I just meant like does it sorta half-ass as an ending like a lot of anime does.

Just to confirm btw: The game is under 10 hours, right?

4.50 star(s) 124 Votes