Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I like that all of Mercy's art as she out of the lot of this has the most justification to see it as a guilty pleasure. She could easily walk away from this, but she won't.

Reactions: DarkDank

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just for fun...

LexconMk1.jpg
Edit: I made Batgirl into a freak of nature by giving her two left thumbs. Fixed now! Apologies to Batgirl enthusiasts everywhere!

I'm not sure what xMendoza has been up to in the last couple of days, but on my end I'm still plugging away at the SU Rebuilt tech demo interface thingie...

BatgirlIntroScreenshot.jpg SURebuilt_managementscreen_WIP5.jpg

The Batgirl screenshot is just for fun! I have Batgirl's intro scene coded in, and now I just need to add Black Canary, which should wrap up the intro scenes at least!

I'm currently tackling the variable framework for the management screen. I already have a basic idea of which variables will be needed to 'fill' and track which girls are in which slots, I just need to code the 'buttons' accordingly.

I may have mentioned it earlier, but my 'detect which folders are installed in /girls, if new folders add name of folder to list' thing is working nicely. I just need to finalize the names of the various pools.

Lex_girl_harem is a thought!
:p

The girl level thing makes things a bit more complicated, as I have to set up different pools for the Class 1, 2, and 3 girls which is separate from the 'master list'. Then there's the 'current assignment' variable which comes into play in several ways. Working out exactly how to keep the 'Class I/II/III' labels in the girl picker at the right from moving, when using the scrollbar to see the other girls that aren't displayed in the window took a couple of tries, but that part is now working nicely.

I haven't shared my current Ren'PyWIP Build yet as this screen management thing is a 'package deal' so it needs to be working before it's worthwhile to share it. I need to nail down EXACTLY which variables each girl is going to need to have in her .rpy file when it's all said and done.

Note the 'Biweekly Calendar' button. This is an idea that I'm borrowing from Brothel King, which will allow you to 'map out' the schedules of all your girls for a two week period. This way you can schedule 'rest breaks' in advance, to help reduce the 'jumping from screen to screen' grind a bit, so that you can focus on the more important things, i.e. quality sex time with Roulette, Tala, your guests in Lexcorp, etc...

We are tracking the day of week for income generation purposes. Strip clubs tend to be busier on Fridays and Saturdays, and this can give players an excuse to wait until Sunday before upgrading the GS/MB to the next level, which closes them for five days while renovations are underway. Plus it just adds flavor.

"Yep, it's Wednesday. I always take Batgirl and Supergirl for a walk on Wednesdays..."

Work on the calendar comes after I get the management screen working smoothly of course! There are a few nuances to work out first. See Brothel King if such things interest you, I worked on the calendar in BK many moons ago...

As I've noted before, I'm setting up SU Rebuilt so that each girl is 'self contained' in her own folder, to make the 'install SU Rebuilt new girlpacks' thing pretty straightforward (just drag your girl's folder into the SU Rebuilt/game/girls folder.

SURebuilt_BatgirlFolder.jpg

Note that Batgirl has her own batgirl.rpy file, that is in the same folder as her pics. This makes adding and editing new scenes that just involve Batgirl easy peasy!

Anyways, back to the grind!
:cool:

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2020
A quick Ivy edit. I was a little disappointed with her room content.
View attachment 2245947
Pretty much all of the villainesses that you hire have fairly minimal content for Lex's Room
Though I do find it kind of ironic that while Lex has to brainwash the heroines to be strippers and hookers, villainesses are the ones that prostitute themselves without any mind control needed

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Pretty much all of the villainesses that you hire have fairly minimal content for Lex's Room
Though I do find it kind of ironic that while Lex has to brainwash the heroines to be strippers and hookers, villainesses are the ones that prostitute themselves without any mind control needed
Yeah. Personally I think it should go something like this for villainesses:
Lex hires them on a permanent basis at Lexcorp.
While there you rotate them through job positions.
Gradually they get influenced by a device.
At a certain point you'd get a random scene with them at one of the jobs ( like they bj you can get from Livewire if she's posted at security).
All culmunating in a "guard" assignment to Lex's room.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Considering the constant need for cash and the easy work, they cave.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes