Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Just for fun...

View attachment 2244995

I'm not sure what xMendoza has been up to in the last couple of days, but on my end I'm still plugging away at the SU Rebuilt tech demo interface thingie...

View attachment 2244988 View attachment 2244994

The Batgirl screenshot is just for fun! I have Batgirl's intro scene coded in, and now I just need to add Black Canary, which should wrap up the intro scenes at least!

I'm currently tackling the variable framework for the management screen. I already have a basic idea of which variables will be needed to 'fill' and track which girls are in which slots, I just need to code the 'buttons' accordingly.

I may have mentioned it earlier, but my 'detect which folders are installed in /girls, if new folders add name of folder to list' thing is working nicely. I just need to finalize the names of the various pools.

Lex_girl_harem is a thought!
:p

The girl level thing makes things a bit more complicated, as I have to set up different pools for the Class 1, 2, and 3 girls which is separate from the 'master list'. Then there's the 'current assignment' variable which comes into play in several ways. Working out exactly how to keep the 'Class I/II/III' labels in the girl picker at the right from moving, when using the scrollbar to see the other girls that aren't displayed in the window took a couple of tries, but that part is now working nicely.

I haven't shared my current Ren'PyWIP Build yet as this screen management thing is a 'package deal' so it needs to be working before it's worthwhile to share it. I need to nail down EXACTLY which variables each girl is going to need to have in her .rpy file when it's all said and done.

Note the 'Biweekly Calendar' button. This is an idea that I'm borrowing from Brothel King, which will allow you to 'map out' the schedules of all your girls for a two week period. This way you can schedule 'rest breaks' in advance, to help reduce the 'jumping from screen to screen' grind a bit, so that you can focus on the more important things, i.e. quality sex time with Roulette, Tala, your guests in Lexcorp, etc...

We are tracking the day of week for income generation purposes. Strip clubs tend to be busier on Fridays and Saturdays, and this can give players an excuse to wait until Sunday before upgrading the GS/MB to the next level, which closes them for five days while renovations are underway. Plus it just adds flavor.

"Yep, it's Wednesday. I always take Batgirl and Supergirl for a walk on Wednesdays..."

Work on the calendar comes after I get the management screen working smoothly of course! There are a few nuances to work out first. See Brothel King if such things interest you, I worked on the calendar in BK many moons ago...

As I've noted before, I'm setting up SU Rebuilt so that each girl is 'self contained' in her own folder, to make the 'install SU Rebuilt new girlpacks' thing pretty straightforward (just drag your girl's folder into the SU Rebuilt/game/girls folder.

View attachment 2245015

Note that Batgirl has her own batgirl.rpy file, that is in the same folder as her pics. This makes adding and editing new scenes that just involve Batgirl easy peasy!

Anyways, back to the grind!
:cool:
Are you remaking the entire game exactly as it is, just in another engine? Or are there plans to have the story and dialogue make a little more sense in some places?

For example, Batgirl's cell dialogue and her progression was kind of believable. Only the spanking (fingering) felt out of place since I'd think that she would protest a lot more to having Lex jam his fingers inside her out of the blue.

On the other side of the spectrum you have for example Zatanna's dialogue which basicaly boils down to: I'm bored and sex in here does not count so I might as well bone Luthor.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Are you remaking the entire game exactly as it is, just in another engine? Or are there plans to have the story and dialogue make a little more sense in some places?

For example, Batgirl's cell dialogue and her progression was kind of believable. Only the spanking (fingering) felt out of place since I'd think that she would protest a lot more to having Lex jam his fingers inside her out of the blue.

On the other side of the spectrum you have for example Zatanna's dialogue which basicaly boils down to: I'm bored and sex in here does not count so I might as well bone Luthor.
That's probably more of an xMendoza question, but the short form is, as I understand it, to remain faithful to the original story as much as we can. If new features can be added to streamline play, well that's my angle, but at least in the 'core' effort, dialogues should be pretty much the same.

That being said, I'm making a STRONG effort to encourage modding, so say if someone wanted to 'enhance' Batgirl's dialogues and cell progression, as long as there's associated art somewhere (say fanart/remixes from this thread), it should be easy to create such mods once we are done.

I hit a wall with an issue. I THOUGHT that there would be an easy way to use a string value as a variable name to 'read' some associated variable values, like this:

current_girl = "Batgirl" #this is defined somewhere else in the code, could be anyone
variable_to_check = current_girl + "_alias"
"The current Heroine's actual name is [variable_to_check]

but alas, it doesn't work that way. I've tried a few things (getattr, etc.) but I just can't get Ren'Py to treat the combined string as the variable name I want to check.

I'm trying to grok lists now, to consider that approach. Obviously I have lists for character levels, which girls are available to perform at the Glamour Slam and Meta Bordello, that sort of thing, but since I can't figure out how to concatenate a string into a variable name, while leaving the values already in that variable name intact, I have to build my stat values another way...

It worked for paths to pictures, just sayin...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So I have a SU_Rebuilt related request...

So you know that Private Room thing where Lex can get one on one time with a gal in the Meta Bordello?

I had an idea for those extra 'not unlockable' slots. The idea is that after the MB is upgraded to some level, additional slots unlock, but what these do is allow threesomes and foursomes respectively with Lex and the various gals as more slots are unlocked. Essentially the 'mind control electronics' in the room are upgraded to accomodate more than one girl.

So if you've been looking for an excuse to have Lex in more threesome and foursome (and maybe even fivesome later on) scenes in the V.I.P Suite/Private Room setting, having some readily available fanart of said trysts in this room might be fun!

It's a thought anyways!
;)

Also, apologies to cartoon Barbara Gordon fans everywhere. When I photoshopped in the hand on the right arm, well I gave Barbara two left thumbs!
:eek:
It's now fixed (thumb on right hand has been hidden/moved to the other side of her fingers).

Doh!
:whistle:

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
A quick Ivy edit. I was a little disappointed with her room content.
View attachment 2245947
ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
I've also made an Ivy edit with the same pose before. Probably will redo most of these and make them into one set sometimes after, since I can make higher resolution edits now.

Ivy_CirceAN1.png
Ivy_HuntressSX1(Deep Colour).png
Poison Ivy_Vixen(new).png
Poison Ivy_Supergirl AN1.png
POISON IVY_GALA(new).png

Ivy_ericaSX1.png

The other two that involve Ivy, yeah I guess I will tweak Ivy's size sometimes later
ROU_Volcana.png ROU_Vixen.png

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So I have a SU_Rebuilt related request...

So you know that Private Room thing where Lex can get one on one time with a gal in the Meta Bordello?

I had an idea for those extra 'not unlockable' slots. The idea is that after the MB is upgraded to some level, additional slots unlock, but what these do is allow threesomes and foursomes respectively with Lex and the various gals as more slots are unlocked. Essentially the 'mind control electronics' in the room are upgraded to accomodate more than one girl.

So if you've been looking for an excuse to have Lex in more threesome and foursome (and maybe even fivesome later on) scenes in the V.I.P Suite/Private Room setting, having some readily available fanart of said trysts in this room might be fun!

It's a thought anyways!
;)

Also, apologies to cartoon Barbara Gordon fans everywhere. When I photoshopped in the hand on the right arm, well I gave Barbara two left thumbs!
:eek:
It's now fixed (thumb on right hand has been hidden/moved to the other side of her fingers).

Doh!
:whistle:
YES YES YES YES!!
Get some other stuff in there with the henches!
Artemis is mind controlled in the Bordello, Cheshire sees her sister getting freaky, turns her on a bit, asks Lex to have a go at her (controlled) sister, and Lex obliges...if he gets to fuck them both too.

Blackfire could have that same kind of interaction.

Emphasize the mind control aspects of it!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
YES YES YES YES!!
Get some other stuff in there with the henches!
Artemis is mind controlled in the Bordello, Cheshire sees her sister getting freaky, turns her on a bit, asks Lex to have a go at her (controlled) sister, and Lex obliges...if he gets to fuck them both too.

Blackfire could have that same kind of interaction.

Emphasize the mind control aspects of it!
That's the dream anyways!

-----

Everyone,

I just posted a minor update in my own project development thread. Short form is that I FINALLY figured out a way to invoke a modified string value as a variable to invoke the contents of said variables, say Huntress_Alias, etc..

This was essential to making the profile and management pickers work, so that the associated fields, bars. etc. work properly. It took me multiple days of trial and error and lots of googling before I finally stumbled on the code example this morning that I was able to make work.

I have this set up in such a way that Ren'Py 'newbies' should have no problem understanding how to change the relevant variables (i.e. alias, description, etc.), editing and modifying an existing girlname.rpy file in Notepad2/Notepad++/etc. instead of having to build one from scratch. Find/Replace is awesome, just sayin'!

So yeah, minor victory moment on my part, and now I'm working on replacing 'hard coded' variables (say Batgirl) in favor of the 'variable' ones that change based on the girl you pick (Black Canary, Huntress, etc.). as well as adding some 'basic profile' pics and such to Huntress and Black Canary's folder. Full scenes will need to be someone else's job as I have another project that I need to get done before the new year. So I'm not quite done yet, but once I drop my working build, it'll be up to xMendoza and y'all to take things from there for a bit!

Back to it!
:cool:

Sart94

Jun 6, 2017
ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
I've also made an Ivy edit with the same pose before. Probably will redo most of these and make them into one set sometimes after, since I can make higher resolution edits now.

View attachment 2247464
View attachment 2247465
View attachment 2247467
View attachment 2247468
View attachment 2247469

View attachment 2247471

The other two that involve Ivy, yeah I guess I will tweak Ivy's size sometimes later
View attachment 2247475 View attachment 2247476
Wow these edits are really great!
Do you have edits from other characters like Black Canary or Huntress?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Pretty much all of the villainesses that you hire have fairly minimal content for Lex's Room
Though I do find it kind of ironic that while Lex has to brainwash the heroines to be strippers and hookers, villainesses are the ones that prostitute themselves without any mind control needed
Villainessess dont need brainwashing, theyre villains lol
They dont get to act as moralistic damsels in distress like heroines do.
They would easily say yes to prostitution in this game, because why not, none of them are prude enough to say no.

I would love it if some of them would even do it for free.
Harley Quinn would obviously be first in line to that :love:
Superwoman might create her own harem of guys out of the whole thing.
Tala would collect as much "essence" as she can for her own benefits, but she would be picky.
Circe would collect "essence" just because she wants to.
Cheshire would consider prostitution as nothing but a workout session.
Killer Frost, sure but no man would take her anymore considering her reputation:HideThePain:

All these theories based on their personalities are amazing. Enough for me to prefer villainesses over heroines in the game.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Villainessess dont need brainwashing, theyre villains lol
They dont get to act as moralistic damsels in distress like heroines do.
They would easily say yes to prostitution in this game, because why not, none of them are prude enough to say no.

I would love it if some of them would even do it for free.
Harley Quinn would obviously be first in line to that :love:
Superwoman might create her own harem of guys out of the whole thing.
Tala would collect as much "essence" as she can for her own benefits, but she would be picky.
Circe would collect "essence" just because she wants to.
Cheshire would consider prostitution as nothing but a workout session.
Killer Frost, sure but no man would take her anymore considering her reputation:HideThePain:

All these theories based on their personalities are amazing. Enough for me to prefer villainesses over heroines in the game.
My thought is that whomever 'willingly' does the Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello thing gets a cut of the nightly take. 40% to the girl/60% to the house is sort of common for such things (smaller brothels may do 50/50 to try to attract girls to their tiny establishments).

Huntress, etc. have rent to pay and such, so once certain girls have been fully 'Sluttified', they might offer to work at the GS and/or MB. This would add another tier of play, as you'd want to track their further corruption as they open up to 'willingly' do more and more erotic activities. Some may be harder to 'entice' than others to say do the Bordello thing...

You wouldn't need to track the girl's cut, just reduce Lex's cut accordingly. And of course, he could choose instead to meet them in their rooms at any time for some one on one time in the room/cell. Private room shows are not quite the same thing perhaps...

This would have to be an 'optional rule' thing though!

I always envisioned Private room shows as for anyone that can afford them, not just for Lex.

Kain2358

Mar 30, 2019

Considering rewrites, all I really wish for is that "The Device" finally gets a real non-generic name. Even if it is some cliche nano-tech, quantum, super-meta technobabble.
Somehow, I doubt Lex Luthor would gloat to his captured heroines about inventing "a device".
I wish to see him boasting about his "Brainiac-Empowered Wile Brainwave Scrambler" or something. Bonus points for a name with a good acronym.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes