Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Well, in Photoshop
Have gimp. As I said I'm always stuck slightly out. Ivy's cheek done by sunset is 89c4b1 where as a similar shade on mine is 79bea8 and that was mucking around with many layers of different modes and opacity

Edit also I'm sick today so existence doesn't make sense, I won't be making pictures.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Have gimp. As I said I'm always stuck slightly out. Ivy's cheek done by sunset is 89c4b1 where as a similar shade on mine is 79bea8 and that was mucking around with many layers of different modes and opacity

Edit also I'm sick today so existence doesn't make sense, I won't be making pictures.
I just suggest not overcomplicating things. Try the values I shared (Gimp should have those too) and then maybe nudge the saturation very slightly if you want a slightly closer result. The 151 hue value though really seemed to hit the 8x/Cx/Bx marks though!

Oh and Chicken Noodle soup! (Unless you are allergic...)
:p

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Krull
I got some ideas in mind for you to make some wallpapers, and I wanted to share with the master.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And lastly:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I just suggest not overcomplicating things. Try the values I shared (Gimp should have those too) and then maybe nudge the saturation very slightly if you want a slightly closer result. The 151 hue value though really seemed to hit the 8x/Cx/Bx marks though!

Oh and Chicken Noodle soup! (Unless you are allergic...)
:p
I'll keep it in mind. I really wanted to finish starfire on superwomans body but even when I thought I had a good one and wrote down the alleged details, when I tried it on again it had changed :eek:

Anyway back out of bed and no longer freezing cold lol. That was a proper shit waste of a day off. I had to have vegetable soup as I had no meat ones and not even a tomato in the cupboards

Nov 10, 2022
Siento que Giganta es la única por su tamaño que no se puede modificar tanto durante una escena de sexo, en Photoshop. Al menos cuando lo intento, es muy desproporcionado. A menos que alguien me muestre lo contrario.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a random screenshot. I was coding a menu for the start of the game to select Classic Intro, Extended Intro, or 'Skip Intro' for those that don't want to have to go through the intro each time, and this happened...

SURebuilt_MysteryGirlSkipIn.jpg

In my efforts to 'simplify' the .rpy files structure, I had some unicode error creep in that was very frustrating. I essentially just had to cut out a bunch of lines and then paste them back into the file in small chunks until I could find the offending character and retype that line.

Still working on the Profile and Management screens backbone code. Girls need to move in and out of data pockets when you change their assignment, which has been a bit of a bear to code. Still plugging away though!

Apr 10, 2020
Want to wish everyone a merry Chrismas and a Happy Holidays. Luv this thread. So many talented and fun folk here. Thanks for the tie honey, and kids thanks for the slippers (again), but all I really wanted for Christmas this year was some bitchin' posts, a juicy wallpaper or two from Krull, and an update from Ohwee on the Something Unlimited Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart thread!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Just a random screenshot. I was coding a menu for the start of the game to select Classic Intro, Extended Intro, or 'Skip Intro' for those that don't want to have to go through the intro each time, and this happened...

View attachment 2254742

In my efforts to 'simplify' the .rpy files structure, I had some unicode error creep in that was very frustrating. I essentially just had to cut out a bunch of lines and then paste them back into the file in small chunks until I could find the offending character and retype that line.

Still working on the Profile and Management screens backbone code. Girls need to move in and out of data pockets when you change their assignment, which has been a bit of a bear to code. Still plugging away though!
Goodluck and godspeed on the code, and man, what a nice and promising screenshot!

Jimwalrus

Sep 15, 2021
I notice that there's no watersports in SU, presumably a conscious choice by SR7 given his willingness to include almost everything else.

I've done this Ivy/Mercy/Lex pee scene - should I do a series?
(Sad face for No, Like for Yes)

"Your turn, honey - it's full of nitrates, good for you"

Last edited:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I notice that there's no watersports in SU, presumably a conscious choice by SR7 given his willingness to include almost everything else.
I'm currently working on an Ivy/Mercy/Lex pee session - would that be acceptable to post on this thread and should I do a series?
Watersports personally isn't really my thing, but I can enjoy it in small doses, especially if it's used to humiliate the subject. And given the participants you listed, Mercy being forced to sub to Ivy/Lex via Device and Pheromones sounds kinda hot...so I'd post it but spoiler it for those not inclined.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017

I've done this Ivy/Mercy/Lex pee scene - should I do a series?

"Your turn, honey - it's full of nitrates, good for you"
To be honest, considering Mercy's snark to him. A whole set scenes dedicated to breaking them would be amusing.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes