Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MusicVideoGuy

Feb 28, 2018
ABSOLUTE MADMAN.
I've also made an Ivy edit with the same pose before. Probably will redo most of these and make them into one set sometimes after, since I can make higher resolution edits now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did you color match Ivy's skin tone so accurately to the various bodies of the other girls? If you could point me to a guide that'd be great because the color matching tutorials I found were for skin tones in photographs-not digital art-and I'm having a rough time trying to eyeball it with Adjustments/Color Balance or Replace Color and the like.

Nov 10, 2022
Only character that kinda has a chance is inque but in the next 2 years.
How do you know?! Maybe they will do more expansions. or a 2 part. The Batwomans are very famous. Bad, and an Apokalips event, missing the Gotham event with the Penguin and Queen Bee in their kingdom of Bialya. (I don't remember the name well)

Nov 10, 2022
Love that you've based it on Barbara spending too long in the Batslut outfit!
How do you know?! Maybe they will do more expansions. or a 2 part. The Batwomans are very famous. Bad, and an Apokalips event, missing the Gotham event with the Penguin and Queen Bee in their kingdom of Bialya. (I don't remember the name well)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I like to thank if Mercy were to have leash content, Mercy would demand a lot of money.
I think Lex probably has a secret device on Mercy. The only time we've seen the device's actually effect Mercy is in Yacht events in SU proper, since he's got them in his clothes effecting all women near him. But Lex is such an amoral, prepared mother fucker that he probably has one on her just in case, but hasn't ever activated it yet both since he hasn't had to, and because he doesn't want to get on Mercy's bad side.
But maybe if he wants to make her extra horny for a leash walk or something...he can tweak it to fuck with her senses without her realizing it...
That's also how I see a Mercy/Harley threesome happening in game proper. A catfight that devolves into sex since they're both being stimulated by the other's touch via device, so catfight turns into hatefuck.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Y'all are really bringing it with all of that really fun fanart lately!
:love:

I'd much rather be making new sprite re-mixes, but yeah trying to get my current version of the SU_Rebuilt build done as soon as possible, so that I can sorta kinda meet another commitment by the end of the year!

I had another scary variable moment, but I figured it out. Here's the current state of the profile screen that I've been working on:

HeroineStatusScreenWIPc_BG.jpg

The main additions here are the 'assignment' dropdown menu, a working Fatigue bar, and that the outfit picker window is closer to done. I still need to 'activate' the device level thing and turn the gal pics in the side windows into actual buttons that do stuff.

In reality, when choosing an assignment, you probably wouldn't see ALL of these dropdown buttons, but the main thing is that they are built and working as intended!

Note that only the costumes that you've had Batgirl stripped in are showing 'naked' versions. My thought here is adding a set of minor skills in the background that reflect how many times you've done a certain event with a gal. So if you've done the 'strip event' with a gal in her Lexcorp cell multiple times, and unlocked the naked versions of five different costumes, her 'stripping skill' would be increased by 5. This would give a small increase to stripper income, as she's had more stripper training and has more costumes to draw from. There could be a 'rule of 3' adder here too, with maybe a couple more points for doing it a bunch of times.

It's a thought anyways. Setting up a background stat for this is pretty easy, and I could add a popup or maybe add a switch to the description window that switches between skills and the current message.

But the main thing is that you'll see all those outfits that Batgirl hasn't stripped out of yet, and maybe you'll want to 'complete the set' or some such...

Back to work!
:cool:

Last edited:

NuYellow

May 2, 2021
How did you color match Ivy's skin tone so accurately to the various bodies of the other girls? If you could point me to a guide that'd be great because the color matching tutorials I found were for skin tones in photographs-not digital art-and I'm having a rough time trying to eyeball it with Adjustments/Color Balance or Replace Color and the like.
I use GIMP in most of my edits, the essential parts are making the pallets base on characters' skin colours. Just sample them from Deep to Light like a normal pallet. Duplicate the original skin and apply the pallet to the copy and change it to LCH/HSV colour mode. Put it on top of the original skin, combine them and start tweaking the colour settings until you find that fits.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm shit at color matching. No matter how much I tinker with it, it's always a shade or 2 off. Usually I get further from the original than closer as I try to fine tune :ROFLMAO:
Well, in Photoshop, I use the info window to watch the colors. In web colors, Ivy's skin seems to bounce around in the range of 85 c3 b4

So, using a simple hue and saturation on Alexa, the values of
151 Hue -25 saturation -1 brightness

Seems to be pretty damn close to the web/hex values of Ivy's skin. You can run the pointer over the skin to watch the values change, and get a general idea of what your target is.

Anyways, you might be able to get this a little closer, but this is pretty damn close:

IvyGreenAlexa.jpg

Obviously, I'd probably edit the hair to be more Alexa's color and such, but I was focused on the skin here. Alexa doesn't look bad with green hair though!

And obviously different 'base' skin tones will have different hue/saturation values, but Alex'a base skin tone seems to be a pretty common skin tone amongst a number of gals in the Sprite extract folder.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes