Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Ummm, so xMendoza just dropped a really cool bombshell on me...

I'll let him explain if he wants, but the short form is, we found a MUCH QUICKER way to put artwork together for the various GS/MB/Lexcorp Cell scenes, etc.

It'll still require some work, and of course transcription of dialogue, but yeah...

Anyways, I'm making more headway today on the schedulers... I just mocked up this screen and need to code it of course, but this shouldn't take me too long. The 'upgrade device' routine is already coded, but I decided that clicking on the device level icon on the profile screen without some sort of message popup was too fast!

Having this window pop up really quick as a 'confim' sort of screen would be more in line with the spirit of SU Unity at least, without requiring all of that extra clicking just to do this one thing.

Lex would probably spend the time doing the upgrades at some point in the night anyways, but no reason to not pre-plan so to speak. I could maybe add a routine that automatically sends Lex into the lab to do upgrades when he re-enters Lexcorp or something, in the 'spirit' of the original story.

Anyways, yeah. Cluttering up the Sprite re-mix thread again with useless blah blah but yeah the idea that xMendoza just shared with me via PM...

Happy Holiday's y'all!
:cool:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK yeah, this is still barely fanart related, but kind of cool nonetheless!

EndOfDayReportScreen.jpg

Short form, I have the income generation end of day thingie working! My current setup has an 'end of day' report routine where Lex touches base with Roulette and Catwoman to see how the day went.

I'll add an option to skip the dialogue parts for people that just want to move on to the next day, but for right now, yeah this is showing that a major chunk of the backbone is now working more or less as intended.

That is when I don't screw up the decimal points...

Black Canary for the win! BTW, that should have read $2,636... fixed now!

I've added an option for Lex to watch the live security cam feeds in the GS/MB, essentially allowing you to play through the scenes for that night via this interface window. But of course we need to build those scenes first...

That's actually easier than it sounds, but that may have to wait for the next update or something. I'm just setting up the framework for that. :cool:

I originally set this up as a tablet, but this invokes a large computer screen setting instead. Still looks cool though I think!

I'm definitely leaning into the story angle a bit more here, but there will be options to 'mostly' replicate the original 'flow' of SU Unity. Of course, several tasks have already been sped up considerably, say upgrading the control devices...

That's about all for now. Girls can be scheduled to work at the GS/MB to make money, and said money goes into the bank account at the end of the day!

I need to move on to my next project in the next day or so, so I'm trying to get as much working 'ingame' as I can before I hand this off to xMendoza so that he can add scenes to the framework I've been slaving away at for the last several weeks!

Back to it!
:cool:

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
So idea for a potential, the Harley 2 in classic Harley's outfit. Considering she hates the orginial jester outfit, it'd be funny to stick her in it.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Some Wonder Sloot for you viewing pleasure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GIF

And some SFW Black Canary with better (my opinion) stockings.

Song Bird.jpg

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Started with making a Raven edit and quickly fell down the Alt Girl rabbit hole, lol.
Rock'n Raven.jpg Alt Starfire.jpg Alt Superwoman.jpg Alt Black Canary.jpg

There is something off with your Cass design wise, and I can't put my finger on it. Sorry if that came off wrong, by the way

What characters did you mash together to make her?
I originally didn't have a collar on her so I think that threw it off cause I just quickly added it. To make her I used Young J Artemis' body with Superwoman's abs. For her heard I used Lady Sheva's (her mom) head and I rounded her jaw, rotated her eyes, and changed the eye color.

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
Started with making a Raven edit and quickly fell down the Alt Girl rabbit hole, lol.
View attachment 2267951 View attachment 2267949 View attachment 2267950 View attachment 2267937

I originally didn't have a collar on her so I think that threw it off cause I just quickly added it. To make her I used Young J Artemis' body with Superwoman's abs. For her heard I used Lady Sheva's (her mom) head and I rounded her jaw, rotated her eyes, and changed the eye color.
I think that might be the issue. Superwoman's abbs on Artemis' body makes the torso feel too long, maybe?
And Cass' hair isn't normally that neat so it doesn't connect as well?

Or her head might be off centre on that particular pic and I am going too indepth trying to work out what the issue is, lol

I don't know, might just be me. Amazing work you do, though, dude.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
I think that might be the issue. Superwoman's abbs on Artemis' body makes the torso feel too long, maybe?
And Cass' hair isn't normally that neat so it doesn't connect as well?

Or her head might be off centre on that particular pic and I am going too indepth trying to work out what the issue is, lol

I don't know, might just be me. Amazing work you do, though, dude.
The muscle definition is from SW, the rest of the torso is from the original pic so the length should be good. Like I said I think the collar just threw it off. Happier with my v2 of her anyways. And thanks, I always appreciate constructive criticism.

Comparison of v1 VS v2
Orphan N.png Cass V2c.png
Orphan S2.png Cass V2.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes