Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Wallpaper

ShadowWarrior as OhWee mentioned in an above post you can grab a photoshop copy from the net and start working on these ideas of yours cause you sure have a lot of them, which is a good thing but you need to make one extra step and bring them into light yourself, don't be just the dreamer, become the architect of your dreams.

Don't take this wrong, but you have put things in perspective, i'm not eternal ,nor made of steel or live in timeless bubble devoid of ideas, dreams, guilty pleasures,problems etc... of my own and sooner or later i too will be gone from this world.

You clearly have a liking for it and plenty of ideas, is not rocket science and i am far from being a master of the digital art, mastery requires an enormous time, dedication (basically is all you breathe minus the necessary body functions needed to live and even those sometimes get forgotten when you caught in the fires of creation) and expansion (think of Leonardo da Vinci, he took the study of drawing and pushed it into painting, sculpting and inventions, that's a true master and visionary),
but all you need is a understanding of your tools , ideas/imagination, patience and some time, even if 1h a day, doesn't matter, you are your own master, there's no deadlines to fulfill and no obligations to anyone, so take your time and bring those ideas of yours to life.

The greatest creation of them all is life seconded by art and none of them are without sacrifice and pain, those are to reminds us of their importance and to not transform them into a mockery of human condition and spirit as some failed to understand.

That's what art is, the human spirit, you don't have to be a musician to like music... but there's also nothing stopping you to become one, is part of you and there where choice comes next, to be or not to be.
I'll look into that someday. I used to do both do art and writng, but I found myself better with words. Thanks, man. This is so going up on my pc.

Reactions: Krull and Jimwalrus

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I'll look into that someday. I used to do both do art and writng, but I found myself better with words. Thanks, man. This is so going up on my pc.
Don't take what i said as a must, there's no must just something to consider, you be your oneself.
And if you are not comfortable with it, it's ok, it's not the end of the world.

Reactions: ShadowWarrior

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
starfire would never wear pink panties
Given the naivete that she shows in SU and the Teen Titans cartoon, I would have said it would be easy for a smooth talker to convince Starfire that wearing pink, or any other chosen color, panties is an Earth tradition that she should honor.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Given the naivete that she shows in SU and the Teen Titans cartoon, I would have said it would be easy for a smooth talker to convince Starfire that wearing pink, or any other chosen color, panties is an Earth tradition that she should honor.
Honestly, it'd be easier to convince her to be an indoor nudist.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Fell down a rabbit hole again.

Wonder School.png Super School.png

PNG School Girls and 2 Teachers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some Backgrounds from Young Justice:

And some Backgrounds from Under the Red Hood:

Also I discovered this. Pic on the left is from under the Red hood, the one on the right from Season 1 of Young justice.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Fell down a rabbit hole again.

View attachment 2273287 View attachment 2273286

PNG School Girls and 2 Teachers:

Some Backgrounds from Young Justice:

And some Backgrounds from Under the Red Hood:

Also I discovered this. Pic on the left is from under the Red hood, the one on the right from Season 1 of Young justice.
This is all great material that can be put to good use.

Reactions: Lorenz1

bayoassman

Jan 11, 2020
I'm doing the Tanlines for Black Canary next. Would you guys prefer her tanlines to reflect her lingerie, slut outfit, or gym outfit?

Reactions: Erasedc39

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
Honestly, it'd be easier to convince her to be an indoor nudist.

Honestly I just added panties so she could be used for a SFW wallpaper.

I also forgot to add my custom Cheshire school girl to the previous post
Schoolgirl Cheshire.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
@ everyone,

Again, this is BARELY Sprite Re-Mix/Fanart related, but I'm sure y'all are excited about this...

So, I need to talk about where I'm at with building a backbone for SU Rebuilt. We probably should call it 'SU Re-Imagined' at this point as there are some visual differences that I've leaned into, as you may have noticed...

Anyways, yeah the backbone framework that I've been building for xMendoza and y'all is far enough along that I almost feel comfortable with releasing it to the modding community. I just want to do some final testing first.

As for SU game art, I'll basically just be including just enough to show off the framework. Others may make a bunch of the other art available later, and start adding the various scenes and such as such things are coded and added to future builds.

I do plan to use said framework (with my own art/renders) in future projects of my own, just to be clear, but of course as far as SU Rebuilt (SU Reimagined) are concerned, yeah it's for the F95Zone SU fanart/modder community to go hog wild with! If for some unknown reason someone else (say GS Games) wanted to utilize said framework for something, feel free to PM me.

As for the 'stylistic' changes, that's a work in progress, but this screenshot probably best encapsulates what I'm trying to convey:

There's still a lot of work to be done, but for now the Girl Profile screen that I created here currently does pretty much everything you need to do r.e. girls schedules and their devices. The management screen is framed out, but not fully implemented yet. I'll get to that after I get another project done, but it's not absolutely needed right now (everything it can do can be done in other ways currently in the current framework) so it'll keep.

Villainesses, heists and 'not temporarily implemented' capture routines, etc. still need to be implemented, but this backbone easily allows for such things.

But I'll explain all of that in detail once I'm sufficiently satisfied that I've dealt with all of the bugs I can find in the current framework that I have.

This will be the next thing that I work on r.e. the framework, as cells/rooms are needed to have room/cell scenes...

But it'll be a bit before I actually tackle this. The 'framework' artwork is ready to go, but I still need to build the code framework that actually uses said art...

xMendoza has been working on other sections of SU Rebuilt, mainly Tala's shop and the Glamour Slam. I've implemented some of said code into the backbone, but I'm sure I've missed a few things between December 3rd and Now from xMendoza's end. So there will be a followup release once xMendoza and others have had a chance to poke around in the framework that I've set up, and have decided if they like it or not...

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up. Soon...
:cool:

Dec 24, 2020
@ everyone,

Again, this is BARELY Sprite Re-Mix/Fanart related, but I'm sure y'all are excited about this...

So, I need to talk about where I'm at with building a backbone for SU Rebuilt. We probably should call it 'SU Re-Imagined' at this point as there are some visual differences that I've leaned into, as you may have noticed...

Anyways, yeah the backbone framework that I've been building for xMendoza and y'all is far enough along that I almost feel comfortable with releasing it to the modding community. I just want to do some final testing first.

As for SU game art, I'll basically just be including just enough to show off the framework. Others may make a bunch of the other art available later, and start adding the various scenes and such as such things are coded and added to future builds.

I do plan to use said framework (with my own art/renders) in future projects of my own, just to be clear, but of course as far as SU Rebuilt (SU Reimagined) are concerned, yeah it's for the F95Zone SU fanart/modder community to go hog wild with! If for some unknown reason someone else (say GS Games) wanted to utilize said framework for something, feel free to PM me.

As for the 'stylistic' changes, that's a work in progress, but this screenshot probably best encapsulates what I'm trying to convey:

There's still a lot of work to be done, but for now the Girl Profile screen that I created here currently does pretty much everything you need to do r.e. girls schedules and their devices. The management screen is framed out, but not fully implemented yet. I'll get to that after I get another project done, but it's not absolutely needed right now (everything it can do can be done in other ways currently in the current framework) so it'll keep.

Villainesses, heists and 'not temporarily implemented' capture routines, etc. still need to be implemented, but this backbone easily allows for such things.

But I'll explain all of that in detail once I'm sufficiently satisfied that I've dealt with all of the bugs I can find in the current framework that I have.

This will be the next thing that I work on r.e. the framework, as cells/rooms are needed to have room/cell scenes...

But it'll be a bit before I actually tackle this. The 'framework' artwork is ready to go, but I still need to build the code framework that actually uses said art...

xMendoza has been working on other sections of SU Rebuilt, mainly Tala's shop and the Glamour Slam. I've implemented some of said code into the backbone, but I'm sure I've missed a few things between December 3rd and Now from xMendoza's end. So there will be a followup release once xMendoza and others have had a chance to poke around in the framework that I've set up, and have decided if they like it or not...

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up. Soon...
:cool:
How is it that you change such simple things like the menu layout and it immediately just looks 100x better than base SU!

Keep up the awesome work guys!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes