Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
What are the parts here?
Where do you mess with assets? Just ripped from the unity game?
The head is obviously Galatea, but I changed the color of her hair a bit and rounded the jaw. For her body in that pick I used Galtea, Harley Quinn, Superwoman, and a Bit of Wonder woman. Also, on page 85 I have a post with a GoFile link for the assets. It's in the spoiler tab.

https://f95zone.to/threads/something-unlimited-sprite-re-mix-and-fanart-thread.118041/post-10076253

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
New SU ReImagined build (0.23)!!!

Details here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-10150751

Now with more Power Girl...

Note that this is still mainly just an exercise in brothel management, not much game content as of yet other than a few conversations with Tala, Roulette, and also Babs and Kara if you upgrade their devices to 'cell' level...

Our main 'community' goal here in this 'unofficial' effort has been to create a new sandbox framework for the community modders and fanart types to be able to play in...
:cool:

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
I realize this is a pretty big ask, and as such I understand if no one wants to undertake it. But would anyone be willing to do a set of Hawkgirl without the wings? I want to use her as character art for an adult forum roleplay.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
I realize this is a pretty big ask, and as such I understand if no one wants to undertake it. But would anyone be willing to do a set of Hawkgirl without the wings? I want to use her as character art for an adult forum roleplay.
See above and download asset pack. She comes with her wings already detached, mostly.

Reactions: Krull

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Also this Powergirl and Galatea love just has cemented in my mind that people, despite how much they may complain about them, actually love women with the Karen "May I speak to your manager" haircut, lmao.
Seriously I just see horny suburban housewife when I see PG or Galatea, especially outside of her normal superhero outfit.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
See above and download asset pack. She comes with her wings already detached, mostly.
I click on the link I believe you are referencing ( ) but it says the folder is empty. I've only got the Asset Pack 38 (which I believe is the most recent one released) to work with, and removing her wings would be beyond my editing skills.

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
I click on the link I believe you are referencing ( ) but it says the folder is empty. I've only got the Asset Pack 38 (which I believe is the most recent one released) to work with, and removing her wings would be beyond my editing skills.
I used a free account so they delete it after a while, will re-upload when I can. Or you can use the unity extractor.

Reactions: Krull

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You can extract the assets yourself using AssetStudio:

Start up Asset Studio GUI (I downloaded the net472 one) and point it at the 2.3.9.5/data folder and give it a bit to 'see' the assets.
Then create a folder to export the assets to,
then choose filter type > Sprite and choose Export > Filtered Assets,
and give it a few minutes to export everything (there are over 11000 sprites to export currently).

Devil1661

Jan 25, 2022

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes