Fan Art Something Unlimited - Sprite Re-Mix and Fanart Thread

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
If it's not in the latest asset pack (which is HD Asset Pack 38), it only exists on SR7's computer as of now. Kain2358 usually keeps a list going of scenes that are currently missing from the art assets.

Unfortunately not. The closest you get - by extracting the art from the game files - is him in a towel (lex_TBody-sharedassets112.assets-11.png). You're going to have to use that as a base and piece something together yourself.
thanks, that’s what I figured… There is enough lower body art from various sex scenes that it shouldn’t be too hard.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I found an interesting artist on Freepik that has some backgrounds that seem to compliment the SR7 style a bit...

Injustice-Unyielding_BaneRuins.jpg

This background, as noted in the corner, is by upklyak. Freepik's page says that attribution is required for these (the images with 'Free Licenses'). Sure, this is a 'bucanner forum' and all, but artists need love too! Anyways, if upklyak's art interests you...

There seems to be some sort limit on 'full size' downloads before you need to register though, not sure exactly how this works... a message showed up and then it didn't... and I can't seem to find a link that explains how 'free downloads' work...

Just thought I'd share!

In any case, if y'all have been looking for a few new backgrounds to change things up, this might be an option...

1138op

Jun 2, 2018
Just a quick note.

I uploaded the 0.26 update for SU ReImagined. Details here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-su...unity-development-thread.144779/post-10376770

It's a pretty significant update, in that a few 'talk to Roulette/Tala to get heist info so that you can capture this Heroine' routines have finally been added (Stargirl/Vixen/Zatanna/Hawkgirl/Supergirl/Wonder Woman) as well as the initial Lois Lane and Harley sequences...

Still not a lot of sexy fun time content, but things are slowly getting there. If you like to playtest proof of concept demos, this would be a good time to take ReImagined for a test drive. Feedback is always appreciated, just post up your playtest reports, etc. in the ReImagined thread.

Carry on!
:cool:
Feedback is easy.
This is what SU should have been instead of adding new girls each update.

I especially like the nightly status update with Roulette each night and the fact that threat is now a real feature again.
I encourage you to further improve what's already there. Dialogue for some girls is in desperate need for an overhaul, just compare Batgirl's cell content to basically almost all of the other girls.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Taking a quick stab at Indigo/Braniac 8...

Indigo_Braniac8.jpg

Work in progress, I suck at hair...

Others might be able to do better by her. BTW the numbers are the hue/saturation/brightness adjustments I made using Audrey's body as a base. Since Audrey uses the 'usual' skin tone used with a lot of SU gals, well I like to jot down those numbers should I want to try another body or something...

Anyways, yeah I'd love to see what other artists that are better than me can come up with... or maybe an AI program or something...

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018

View attachment 2497057

Others might be able to do better by her. BTW the numbers are the hue/saturation/brightness adjustments I made using Audrey's body as a base. Since Audrey uses the 'usual' skin tone used with a lot of SU gals, well I like to jot down those numbers should I want to try another body or something...

Anyways, yeah I'd love to see what other artists that are better than me can come up with... or maybe an AI program or something...
It might be easier to use Miss Martian as a base. I don't have time right now, but if I get the chance I'll take a stab at it. Not that mine will be any better than yours, I just like the concept.

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018

View attachment 2497057

Did a little poking. Here is a quick and rough version that I did. I'm sure someone else can do better, especially with more time. But this might at least give a starting point.

Dec 28, 2018

View attachment 2497057

I'd take Raven or Powergirl's hair as a base and just add the curl tips at the end

Lonewolf3002

May 25, 2018
Damn. I've been trying to remove the collar from the Black Canary Leash sprite for a little bit, but it never looks quite right. Anyone have advice on how to do it? I thought it'd be an improvement over her actual Exhibition intro.

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Damn. I've been trying to remove the collar from the Black Canary Leash sprite for a little bit, but it never looks quite right. Any advice on how to do it? I thought it'd be an improvement over her actual Exhibition intro.
Her BJ cumshot scene is nearly the same pose just turned slightly, I'd use that as a guide

Spartakos69

Jun 30, 2022
I am a very poor artist, but I have been doing some simple work putting scenes together, so I can enjoy more of a comic-book style experience than a slideshow. I also rework some poses/expressions. Here are a few of my better pieces.

Thanks for this thread, love seeing everybody's work.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes