odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
Not sure if this is being worked on, but the difference in color, for the locked scenes in the Vault, does it mean anything? There are locked bluish scenes and grey locked scenes, and I cannot tell if that difference in color means anything.

Reactions: LonDonJohnSon

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Really impressed with this. The writing isn't pointlessly vulgar like a horny 16 year old wrote it, and the characters actually have...well...character, when they speak. Each character has a personality that comes through in the writing, and this is one of the only lewd games I've seen with that. The gameplay is interesting, CGs look good. Really no complaints at all.

Set an alert in my phone to become a patron on the first of May, since I really enjoy the game, BUT also because I greatly appreciate your post here and the support of the community, and your decision not to take action against file posting here. I want to support a game company like that.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no. Unity definitely has Android build support. If you're serious, then you REALLY have 0 idea what you're talking about.

The issue with SU and why there isn't a mobile version is, to put it simply, that it's made on a 2-3 year old version of Unity and Fungus.
Let's proceed from the fact that the game is made for WIN and MAC.
Nobody promised and did not write about other platforms.
If, on the basis of one stupid question, to search for something that does not exist, then the joke on April 1 was a success and found its supporters.
Platform supports android or does not support - does not matter. If the developer deems it necessary, he will find a way to make android. At the moment, the developer does what he promises and everything else is

Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
all the content so far is pretty great. I like how each gal has a different difficulty level to unlock more scenes once you have her such as Mercy being pretty hard to wear down whereas Harley is quite easy. the different reactions from each one are great too such as Cheshire and Artemis

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I like how each gal has a different difficulty level to unlock more scenes once you have her such as Mercy being pretty hard to wear down whereas Harley is quite easy.
It would be better if there was a different response each time rather than getting the exact same reaction from Mercy half a dozen times in a row before she gives in, as that makes it look like you've reached end of content for a character.

I'm hoping that we see more crossover content beyond each henchwoman just having one heroine counterpart. At a lower priority maybe, but it would be nice to get more scenes with our favourite henchwoman (whoever that might be).

Also @Gunsmoke Games I got more bugs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: nekkromenzer

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
Adding to the thread in case anyone has the same issue I did:

Opened the game for the second-ever time after a fresh restart and it was unplayable. Almost like it was registering a single click as multiple, rapid fire, making it impossible to get past the first menu, and almost making me delete my save file accidentally. Unplugged my controllers, alt-tabbed out and back in, and it started working normally.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I'm real excited to have Batgirl's stuff finished but man I REALLY hope the next update will have Blackfire in it, she's probably my favorite of the girls.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.00 star(s) 153 Votes