• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
I think the update will come tomorrow (maybe today) and I didn't even look at the textlog and I already hope what the content will bring. So, I won't be disappointed, because I know there will be more in the future. I hope they fixed Talia's bug and hope the game doesn't show another bug.

ASMADEUS

Jun 4, 2017
According to changelog this should be considered as some sort of joke.
No exibition content? Fine, we will get over it. But no cell content (except costumes and strips) for main heroine of the update??? Like really? And not a lot of stuff for other secret heroine, Jinx received good amount.
Go on, start hate me, like jeez, this guy gets it for free and whining, but how am i suppose to support this guys on patreon, that are already getting 10+ k monthly and treat their backers like that?
2 months cycles - much moooore content and stable builds my ass.

Reactions: Ruslan1
Oct 1, 2017
I can understand why people are upset and i get it, i am a bit to, but understand that its just i think 2 people working on this and the amount of work they have to do combined with unforeseen personal issues will create a hell of worse situation than their already in. Yes i do think SU should be more transparent with us especially since he's funded by Patrons, but just consider the situation before stringing up the guy.

this is just my view im not saying people that are pissed are a bunch of assholes, they'r right and correct to be pissed off. this is just my understanding of the situation

Reactions: MilkShank

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
GG: "We know Vixen isn’t necessarily a big favorite but many longtime players have commented on her unique approach to dealing with being imprisoned and we have a feeling most of those players won’t be disappointed."
Also GG: "We are not including any content that adds to her 'cup-half-full' stance to being enslaved or Cell content in general. :)"

The Jinx content looks (y) hopefully she gets a leash scene added.

ASMADEUS

Jun 4, 2017
I can understand why people are upset and i get it, i am a bit to, but understand that its just i think 2 people working on this and the amount of work they have to do combined with unforeseen personal issues will create a hell of worse situation than their already in. Yes i do think SU should be more transparent with us especially since he's funded by Patrons, but just consider the situation before stringing up the guy.
Well sure, but there should be 3 or 4 guys already in their team (at least patreon goals and their messages from long time ago tells so). Maybe they should t go for animations to tell people how hard it is to work on them (i am getting really salty for some reason).
That s not hard to understand, but they really look like they just messing with their backers and keep "balling" them: sorry, too much personal shit stuff or sorry, got carried away or sorry was away for too long.
There are other guys that do more on their own (yes, there are also guys that do less or do it longer). Haters should also consider that this is Drawn game, not 3d modeled. But i remember how smooth it were before it got called "something unlimited" and i see how it is now.

Aug 9, 2017
does anyone ever download from SvsComics? ... it kind of looks like a virus wonder land with broken links to pay sites.. how does it work?

bhunt

Dec 4, 2017
Who ever puts updates for this game on here so quickly after they are released on pateron is my personal hero

ex789

Sep 24, 2018
So no new cell content for Vixen, the main girl of the update? I hope this isn't SR7 returning to his old ways. He really started to redeem himself in my eyes after the yacht update.

All I really care about in this game is the cell content. I don't care one bit about the meta bordello.

Reactions: Lemon Lime
Oct 1, 2017
Well sure, but there should be 3 or 4 guys already in their team (at least patreon goals and their messages from long time ago tells so). Maybe they should t go for animations to tell people how hard it is to work on them (i am getting really salty for some reason).
That s not hard to understand, but they really look like they just messing with their backers and keep "balling" them: sorry, too much personal shit stuff or sorry, got carried away or sorry was away for too long.
There are other guys that do more on their own (yes, there are also guys that do less or do it longer). Haters should also consider that this is Drawn game, not 3d modeled. But i remember how smooth it were before it got called "something unlimited" and i see how it is now.
Completely understand i think the bottom line here is that SU really needs to be more vocal with us. cus when stuff like this happens it creates more problems that stack up

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
It's kind of interesting seeing all these people up in arms about this update when they haven't played it yet but will be the first ones to click that link real fast when it drops then go back to complaining about how it didn't fulfill them.
It's like bitching that your hungry someone gives you free food you eat it then proceed to bitch that it didn't satisfy your palette.
I think it's reasonable to be upset when the content that was promised/gonna be added by the update isn't fully there. How can you not be upset when expectations are not met? Obviously it's easy for all us pirates so say this, but the same feelings apply to patrons. And there's defo some people here that are paying for this

BrotherJoker

Nov 17, 2018
What should have happened is that Vixen should have been the sole focus of this update and her content should have been finished and tested before anything involving Jinx or Ravager was started.

Instead it's an update where a 'bonus character' appears to have more content than the girl the update is supposed to feature. It looks even worse when you take into account that SR7 has started working on Supergirl.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes